Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

MR FRICKEN MUGGS

Romantic Capitalist

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:45 am
I hate my school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:46 am
pow67
I hate my school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

Doesn't everyone hate high school/ junior high school?  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

hell_raisor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:10 pm
bluegrass cat
hell_raisor
have you ever been pissed off but you dont know why???? scream

nope, i'm not old enough for menopause yet.

rofl

lol either am i im only 17  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:10 pm
I hate ******** with nothing better to do than spam my profile with useless, annoying, "thank you for buying my item" messages. It's not like that's going to lead to a customer-clerk rapport that will bring me to their store more often - I go where the lowest prices are. Next comment like that I get, I'm going to tell them thanks for being so dumb that they price their items below what the sell-back price is gonk

And I frikkin told people to NOT put comments like that in my profile, in large, all-cap letters, and one silly b***h had the NERVE to post "I read the 'I cant stand' dadadada, but I'm going to say thank you anyway". ******** whore. And another stupid b***h said, "Well, I was gonna say thanks for buying from my store, but it seems that that's quite annoying to you, so...yeah". What the bloody ******** was the point of that message, I ask you?

I asked a mod if I could report comments like that as spam, but they're not reportable. However, copy-paste chain letters are reportable for spam; copy-paste thank-you comments are the same ******** thing, but for some reason, they're not reportable gonk It's gotta be harassment or something...right? I asked them not to, but they went ahead anyway, so that's got to be something reportable...right? I want those ******** off my profile gonk

And I was told by the mod to put the people on my ignore list, but A) that's a ******** of people; and B) I dunno if ignore-listing them would block their stores, and if they're retarded enough to consistently price items lower than the sell-back value, then it goes against my interests to not be able to view their store.

I'm considering putting my comments to Friends Only, but I don't really wanna do that 'cause A) I have lots of acquaintances with whom I talk through profile comments; B) I love receiving random compliments; C) I use my profile to get potential members for my guild; and D) people sometimes ask me questions on my profile, and I don't mind helping people.

But I've been buying items for low prices and then selling them back to the stores at a profit lately. I buy upwards of 100 items at a time, and usually from nearly all different people. That equals out to a ******** of retarded comments gonk

I feel like strangling something gonk Where's a dammit-doll when I need one...  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

Horace Burtons Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:45 am
Lyss The One In The Back
pow67

Doesn't everyone hate high school/ junior high school?
You might find many things you don't like about school, but just wait for the really nasty one...WORK!!!. Repeating the same thing day after day, for the next 50 years. The first day of my first job I thought to myself 'gees I can't wait to retire'.... xp  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:35 pm
Okay, Lyss does Radio Club at her school, which plays music for basketball games. Our normal booth (where we play music on some days during our lunch periods) is located in the far left corner of the room, near some windows.

Lyss wanted to get her bag (which, by the way, has a 3,000-6,000 dollar oboe inside it) out of the room to get a head start on her Chemistry homework.

Lyss goes in, grabs her bag, talks to ONE person (who basically asked how the basketball games were going. They went good, and I asked how Politics were going.) and walks out.

I GET F***ING YELLED AT BY MY ENGLISH TEACHER FROM LAST YEAR.

She stated that I wasn't allowed in there. Me, not wanting to get in trouble with the nearby administrators and security guards, walked out the other door.

LADY, DON'T FLIPPING TELL ME I'M NOT ALLOWED IN THERE WHEN YOU LEFT YOUR KIDS IN THERE FOR 20 MINUTES UNSUPERVISED. AND FOR GOD'S SAKE, I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU. THAT'S WHAT THE LARGE INSTRUCTION ROOM IS FOR. OR THE FLIPPING LIBRARY. IT'S MY GOD DAMN PROPERTY. BACK OFF. UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SUED.

That's what Lyss seriously wanted to say.

But alas, Lyss was afraid. Afraid of a blond haired lady who had no influence over her at all anymore.

But of course, there was a random little kid when the last game was done who danced in front of one of the large speakers while 'When Worlds Collide' was playing.

That lifted Lyss's spirits.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Goblinqueen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:27 am
I hate the cold

I hate stupid people

I hate closed minds  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:14 am
I hate Windows Vista, and it constantly crapping out on me. And not being able to downgrade to XP just because I use Home Premium. -_-  

Pachelbel Canon

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:03 pm
aprilness
I hate Windows Vista, and it constantly crapping out on me. And not being able to downgrade to XP just because I use Home Premium. -_-

in this same tone: i hate that since i switched os's from xp pro to home ((we now have four hard drives, and our xp pro wasn't exactly...legit)), i've had to use the trial for microsoft office.

and i REALLY hate that the trial has expired AND OMG i hate how much it costs!!!

crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:56 pm
I hate my chest.  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:02 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
I hate my chest.
-Beatz your b00bs with a bamboo stick- :B are they smaller yet?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:05 pm
Dr Entropy
teh sexiful nerdy
I hate my chest.
-Beatz your b00bs with a bamboo stick- :B are they smaller yet?
*screams* OWWWWIIEEE!!! we're not in Africa, jonniekinnnssss D: it doesn't work.  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:26 pm
I wish I could figure out which of my neighbors is a pothead. I'm tired of it seeping in through the floor/walls gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:24 pm
Sheer_Immortal
I wish I could figure out which of my neighbors is a pothead. I'm tired of it seeping in through the floor/walls gonk

OMG I have that same problem.. Only I know who it is. The guy across the hall smokes at least 4 times a week, and every time you walk by or to our door, you can smell it like it's RIGHT in front of you.

UGH!  

Tenolein

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:54 pm
i wish it would be a snow day tomorrow, but since i WANT it to be a snow day, i highly doubt it will happen...

yes, children, even teachers like snow days. xd

also, ******** bad mornings...

and ******** that the more i'm in this job, the more i realize i'm way too similar to that one teacher from azumanga daioh...

crying i fail.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games