Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

` m a i i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:01 pm
"Better yet, who summoned me and who is my enemy?" Kairi said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:01 pm
johnny quickly casted a shield around him and appeared from the back of Kairi and casted an earth quake spell  

vampire_guardian116

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:02 pm
i am yelled johnny i wanna be taken seriously  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:02 pm
Roy was in pain. "Ouch!!! IM NOT YOUR ENEMY KAIRI!!!"  

outwar

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:05 pm
johnny eyes brightened ,angelwings appeared from his back and he grinned and said it ends now  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:07 pm
with might he tightened his fists and a huge explosion happened hitting all of the forest area and unescape do to the shield he but up earlier  

vampire_guardian116

` m a i i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:08 pm
"Another replica!" Kairi said. The real one was no one to be found. "He he... This is the one of the powers of a goddess." Kairi said and clouds moved and there sitting on a cloud was Kairi with very large wings that are unbreakable. "I'm not going anywhere... Unless you can fly and walk on clouds." Kairi said. "Do you have a death wish or something?" Kairi asked. "No one challenges me.. You're the first.." Kairi said and her violin and bow came to her possesion and started playing, 'The summoning of the Dead'. This time, she repeated it until he was dead. The song of the dead is very harsh but a sweet melody.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:11 pm
Roy was going to witness the death of Jonny but for some reason Roy moved to Kairi and huged her till she stoped. "STOP THIS NOW OR I SWEAR ONE OF US WILL DIE!"  

outwar

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:13 pm
johnny laughed and with one attack wiped out all the undead he flew were Kairi was and punched her no more replicas goddess well do this the right way no dissapearing just real combat  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:13 pm
Roy dug his own grave now so has Johnny."It was nice knowing each of them." Dante sighed, "Maybe I should help?" NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH He finishes his dinner.  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:14 pm
johnny said its the beginning of a beautiful friendship he screamed Kairi your actually competion to me  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:14 pm
Roy was ganna punch JOnny for stupidity. "YOU MEAN I JUST RISKED MY LIFE TO SAVE YOU FOR NO REASON!!!!"  

outwar

` m a i i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:18 pm
"That someone will be you!" Kairi said and a burst of light came out her body. "A goddess's body must never be touched... The light cleanses me of any touch and it makes my wings bigger!" Kairi said and her wings grew bigger. Her wings were going to crush Johnny. "I told you... One who requests a battle with me... One will die. That won't be me... But I 'll spare your life.." Kairi said and her wings grew to regualr size and she flew away. "Never challenge a goddess... Challenge one and you have a death wish..." Kairi said when she flew away. Kairi transformed into Celestial. "Are you okay Celestial?" Kairi asked. "Yeah.. I'm fine!" Celestial said smiling. She was bleeding like crazy. Blood was gushing out. "Hey Kairi... Don't get hit so much anymore... I'll die!" Celestial said. "Sorry!" Kairi said. Celestial just smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:21 pm
johnny approached Kairi and as he was about to shake her had he kicked her and did a 360 turn kick to her body and screamed as she lay on the floor next time take me seriously  

vampire_guardian116

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games