Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
An RP... (needs a title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
OMG!! It's so long!
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
It's good.
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
It sucks!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Meh. *shrugs*
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
*poll whore*
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Other.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 49

Nekotalim_II

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:28 pm
"You left a Trail." The Stray said with a voice that was all there was to the matter.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:31 pm
When Chet heard the Stray say that they'd left a trail he was like, "WHAT?!" Without thinking he tried to walk on his own to confront the Stray but instantly colapsed. The longer his leg was broken the more he hated it.  

blue_green

Jironimo Kasumi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:12 pm
blue_green
Chet groaned in annoyance. He was obviously displeased about being so helpless due to his broken leg, though his face remained indifferent.

Sophia looked over to Charlie helping Chet over to her. She grabs her gun and prepares to help out Chet.

"Chet..." Sophia said. "Are you alright?" Her nanomachine count finally getting to its optimal levels, Sophia holds the gun to Chet's leg and shoots a stream of nanomachines into her body - slowly repairing his bones.

(( Sorry, been gone for a full day without teh Intarwebz... ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:17 pm
Chet sighed heavily. "I'm okay now." He was glad that Sophia was there to fix his leg. "Thanks Sophia. You're a big help," he said fondly and greatfuly. He checked over her to make sure she wasn't injured as well. "You should fix up Xander next. I think I saw a big gash on his arm."  

blue_green

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:06 am
Element walks over towards the Stray. Now that Chet was taken care of, he didn't need to keep his distance. He stops a few feet from her, looking into her eyes. "Does that mean you're one of Dragon's people, then...?" he asks her, feeling justified in the inquiry. Why else would she have been following them...?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:12 am
"Not at this moment." The Stray said. "In case you were wondering I followed you because I accedently wandered into this part of the desert.
She looked at Chet "Relax kid, you did a good job, there was some kind of sidewinder snake that went ahead of you, I just followed the smoothed out part of it. I'm actually very lucky that I found you."

She looked at Element and told him before he even asked.
"Yes  

Nekotalim_II

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:44 am
"Hells man!" Xander grunted as he stood up shakily and dusted himself off. "You didn't have to blow sand into the wound. . ." Cringing he wrapped his right hand around his arm above the wound and started to squeeze. "This won't get infected will it?" he asked, a little dizzy, as the blood continued to seep from the jagged wound.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:52 am
Shadow-Savant
"Hells man!" Xander grunted as he stood up shakily and dusted himself off. "You didn't have to blow sand into the wound. . ." Cringing he wrapped his right hand around his arm above the wound and started to squeeze. "This won't get infected will it?" he asked, a little dizzy, as the blood continued to seep from the jagged wound.

Sophia nodded back at Chet and casually walked over to Xander. She observed his wounds for a few seconds before pointing her gun directly into his wounds.

"Please stand still..." Sophia asked Xander. "It may sting a bit, but you should be fine, sir." She pulls the trigger and injects a stream of medicinal nanomachines into his body. The nanomachines slowly begin to mend up the wound.

Sophia bows to Xander in respect and returns back to Chet's side to recharge her nanomachine count.  

Jironimo Kasumi

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:11 pm
Charlie looked around to see if her friends were okay, then turned back to their attacker. "So, what do you want from us?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:20 am
The others may have wanted to question the Stray some more, but Element had gotten all the information he cared about getting the moment she had said she was with Dragon. "Then die!!!" he cries out, his eyes flashing white as he whips his arms into the air. Underneath the Stray, a pocket of air forms, holding for just a moment before exploding outward with the force of a bundle of dynamite, powerful enough to send the Splicer rocketing a good twenty feet into the air...

((Let me know if that seems too much like auto-hitting to anyone, and I'll try and edit it... sweatdrop ))  

Xanatos Forever

Nekotalim_II

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:41 am
((Hey Xanny baby, Learn to READ THE WHOLE DAMN POST. "no, Not at Presant" she says, AS IN SHE ISN'T Working for Dragon she even stated the reason WHY she was following you PAY ATTENTION DAMMIT.))

..Had he hit her of course, and dealing with such a Flexible opponent such an obvious and honestly foolish attack didn't even stand a chance, she bent over backwards the two pockets of air not even Nicking her as she stood on her hands the concentrated force of dynamite not even touching her, then she pushed her hands into the ground and began spinning in the air her legs aimed at Elements head. she then landed behind him.

"That was a very stupid thing to do Element. I don't know what you have against Splicers but if you want to kill me you'll have to do a damn bit better than that. I don't care what this Dragon wants with me or my head." Now The Stray was thinking Element worked for Dragon, seeing as he attacked her after she told him that she didn't work for dragon. "But whatever it is you better do a better job of attempting to kill me, because as of now you aren't worth any attention of mine.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:52 am
((Okay... this is fine... we'll just say that it was a misunderstanding and continue the RP. Aw, who'm I kidding?! *panics*))

Chet, feeling well enough to walk, decided to play refferee and put himself between the two of them. He took on the most commanding voice he could, finding it helped to immitate King, "Woah, back up. Both of you. If either of you tries anything," he shot a slight glare at Element to show no acceptions, "and I do mean either of you, I'll go all kung fu on your butt and knock you the hell out! There seems to be some sort of misunderstanding here. I'd like to make sure we're all on the same page here before anybody tries to kill anybody else." He paused to let his point get through. "Am I clear?"  

blue_green

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:03 pm
[[I'm back!!!]]

Brady watched Stray and Element fight and Chet break it up. "Great. Another problem." said Brady to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:15 pm
"Well, we are fighting a evil man with many allies." Charlie said to brady.  

Ritz_Freak

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:52 pm
"Yeah, but still. She could try to kill us." said Brady. Brady's head was pounding. Could this be I'm gaining a new skill? thought Brady.  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff