Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:27 pm
"Kinda," Chundo says, "All the food Lucky's mom cooked was raw so I got used to it."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:20 pm
She walked out to Chundo's cave and looked at him. "You still have all those fruit hanging around in the corner?" She asked. "Well, if you need me for food gathering and stuff, my cave's just at the mountain. Mew." Terra said pointing.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:32 pm
Wolfe looked over to Terra. "So.. The p***y returns" Wolfe smirks "How nice of you to join US." Wolfe said as if she was referring Chundo and herself as a couple.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:37 am
She smiled. "You two are a nice couple...mew." Terra said. "Your cub followed me." She picked up the cub gently. Terra smiled at the cub as she licked Terra. "So...here." She set the cub in the middle of the cave and slowly back away. The cub ran after her and tackled her down then began pawing at Terra's face gently.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:04 pm
Wolfes mouth gawked open. "C-c-couple?!" Wolfe stammered "No! Of course not!" Wolfe shook her hands vigorously in the air as her face turned a lovely shade of strawberry.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:40 am
"Well, it seems like you like him......you're blushing. Mew." She said picking up the cub. Her leaf skirt was itching her. She began to scratch her leg. "I gotta change back to my old clothes......these leaves kinda itch. Mew" She ran to her cave and changed  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:34 pm
"Couple..?" Chundo shook his head, "I think she's got some screws loose. We're just friends, aren't we?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:40 pm
Terra came back with her clothes. "Your.....cub....won't....let....go...of...me!" She said trying to pull the cub off her leg. She pulled it off and set it on the ground. Terra grabbed a banana next to Chundo and ate it. The cub ran and tackled Chundo. "Has the cub been doing the to you alot?"  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:58 am
Wolfe continued to blush unable to answer Chundos question. Her hands firmly placed in her lap as she twiddled her thumb against her hook.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:35 am
The cub ran to Wolfe and began to paw her face hard. Terra laughed. "Cub's too playful."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:01 pm
Chundo noticed the akwardness of Wolfe then turrned to Terra, "Yeah, the cubs rather playful and bitchy." Chundo snickered, "Like her mother," he pointed to Wolfe.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:08 pm
Wolfes head shot up immediately just realizing the cub was pawing at her and just realizing what Chundo had said. "You seem to be more of a mother to that cub than I will ever be" Wolfe pointed to the cub who was now snuggling close to Chundo.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:51 pm
Terra sat next to Chundo and looked at the cub. She stayed silent of a moment and said. "I'll take it. Mew." She stated  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:50 pm
Chundo snatched up the cub, "You can't take her." Chundo looked over at Wolfe, "And you're calling me bitchy? You're a freaking werewolf."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas