Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:43 am
Amaya, sat up fast and I grinned. "Sleeping on the job, I see. Why didn't you help?" I put out my hand to help her up. She didn't take it. I put it down when she got up and pushed her into the shelter. "You shold be happy that we're actually letting you in her, miss slacker. Oh, well, I hold no grudges." I went to a far end of the fort and curled up with Kona and tryed to let sleep come to me.

((Do you mind if I change the fox's name to Kona? Kiona doesn't sound right....))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:46 am
((i dont mind))

Jaden was still sleeping in her wolf form.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:44 am
I couldn't get to sleep so I opened my eyes again. Kona's faint snoring was making me more tired. I looked at Kona and sat up. I tried not to move my legs because that's were Kona was sleeping. I blinked and rubbed my eyes. "Well that's something I don't see every day..." I whispered to myself. It looked like there was two Kona's. But one must be Jaden.... I layed back down and finally, went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:47 pm
Amaya was annoyed when she was dragged into the snow shelter thingy, but she was tired all the same. She leaned against the snow wall and closed her eyes when she realized, it was freezing!
"Stupid snow," she said kicking the snow infront of her and moving close to the fire. "Better," She whispered closing her eyes again.

a couple seconds past and her eye lids flew open. She stood up and her head grazed the ceiling.
"Hey, guys!" she called "Uh, don't you think we need a look out!? We can't all sleep?" She looked around but no one was waking up, "Fine, I'll do it!" she called and sat crosslegged close to the fire.
I'm not going to sleep she told herself over and over again making her eyelids stay up.

just keep telling yourself that, the angel replied In the meantime, the angel yawned I'm just gonna go to sleep....

Oh, no you don't amaya fought with her.  

LostSanity173

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:05 pm
Jaden seemed to be the only one not being effected by the freezing tempretures she opened her eyes when Amaya yelled about needing alloook out or something she could see Keitsume and Kona sleeping she smiled and for unknown reasons to her she trotted over and curled up so her body was around Kona and her tail laid across Keitsume it wasnt long before she fell back asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:01 pm
I was dreaming a pleasent dream now about Amaya yelling for a lookout and Jaden curling up with Kona. It made me smile and sigh happily.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:03 pm
Jaden stayed curled up with Kona her tail over Keitsume she hopped it would keep her warm.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:13 pm
I felt much warmer as I sleep because Jaden had laid her tail across me. I was comfortable in the snow surprisingly. I fell fast into a deep sleep soon afterwards.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:12 pm
Jaden stayed in a sort of half sleep half awake state her body was resting but her senses stayed alert for anything that might be a threat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:44 pm
Amaya was getting quite annoyede by the snoring made by the angel inside her. Ignoring it she soon drifted off to sleep not once remembering she was supposed to keep a look out.  

LostSanity173

neckroz209

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:59 pm
Jaden started to make a light sound tat sounded like a growl/snore.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:06 am
I started to wake up from my deep sleep. It was still dark out but I could hear Jaden snoring or something next to me. I hope she was sleeping well. I slowly lifted her tail of me and crawled out of the fort. The sky was dark but I could see the sun creeping up over the mountains in the north. I layed on my back and started to watch the glourious sunrise.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:08 am
((Amaya is busy with colledge aplications and stuff 3nodding ))

Jaden kept sleeping curled up around Kona her tail moved around so it was next to Kona.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:24 am
((Really Leggy Pants!? I'm so proud! -sniff- Good luck with that.))

The sky was getting brighter now, Maybe I should go wake up the others.... I went into the snow fort and saw everyone sleeping so nicely. On, second thought, maybe I shouldn't desturb them i thought then headed back out to watch the sun rise fully.  

Keitsume

neckroz209

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:27 am
((yuh she is))

Jaden made an almost purring noise as her tail gently moved Kona clsoer to her body.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games