Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Aneesha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:31 am
Aneesha smiled and let him go, not saying anything. Vergil kept himself to himself, as usual, and finally got up. "Maybe we should clean up... C'mon." He helped her up and they both went inside, but suddenly, Aneesha fell to her knees. Vergil swept her off her feet and held her close. "Those wounds made ya weak, right?"
Aneesha sighed. "Yeah... I don't recover as quick as you boys do... But quick enough. I'll be fine soon."
Still picking her up, Vergil carried her upstairs and laid her on the bed, tending to her wounds. Their fights were always a bit intense, but he didn't mind. Only if she didn't...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:40 pm
"Okay then..." Yami said, knowing that those two are probably discussing about some things that she can't interfere with so she can always talk to them later. So she went her to way to her room along with Dante and while they were going there she kept coughing. If she keeps going out like this, her fever might get worst.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:06 pm
Dante was worried for Yami's health, "You shouldn't be out of bed, They will come back later," He told her, "Do you need anything? Some soup or, a glass of water?" Dante was showing an unusual caring side about him then, He didn't get it at first but Yami was a good friend so he had to take care of her. They walked up the staircase to Yami's room, He opened the door, "Let's get you back in bed, You need to rest to get rid of that Fever." He told her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:24 am
"It's okay Dante...I don't really need anything at the moment" Yami said as went over to her bed and laid down letting herself rest a bit. She really isn't used to anyone else taking care of her except for the dolls back home, her sister, Poki and Yukari but she remembered that it was Yukari who is mostly taking care of her whenever she was in this kind of state.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:23 am
"It doesn't feel right, Just leaving you here on your own," He told her then pulled a chair from the desk in this room, He sat down, "I'll stay until they come back, Just in case you want anything, Is That alright?" Dante smiled, Either way he was comfy he didn't feel like leaving now.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:19 pm
Yami nodded slightly "okay then" she said softly, she yawned a bit and slowly she closed her eyes and then she drifted off to sleep. Meanwhile, Yukari and Poki went to a room where no one can find them and Yukari starts to explain about her condition "You see Poki there's this thing that happens to my whole race, you see, when my sense of smelling gets strong the hormones of the people around me affects the way I would react so I can't really get near to anyone except you and maybe Yami, anyway...go check up on her and if anyone just say that Yukari isn't feeling well" she said as Poki just nodded in reply.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:15 pm
Dante watched her drift off to sleep, He sighed He then sat in his seat facing outside the window so if anything he had a view while he waited for one of the other to turn up, He was very quiet which was another rare moment for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:07 am
Poki sighed softly as he made his way up to Yami's room 'It's easy for her to say those things but...she forgot that I CAN'T lie...not even for my life...damn I'm so hopeless...' he thought, trying to force up a calm face "but...if I don't do it...she'll kill me..." he muttered to himself softly. He let out another sigh as he continued to walk to Yami's room. He opened the door surprised to see that Dante's there  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:00 am
Allowing her to rest a bit, he cleaned himself up and walked to where Dante was. Silence. It was bliss... Yet, it was odd. Dante was hardly ever quiet. Not that Vergil minded. "Dante... What's on your mind?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:28 pm
Dante turned his head to see Aneesha then looked over to see Poki. "Yami is sleeping, Be quiet," He looked over at Poki, He got up walked next to him. "You should stay with her for now, She shouldn't be let out of bed, Yet." He then looked at Aneesha, "I'm alright, I was just being quiet because she is sleeping," He spoke in whispers. He then grinned as he walked out of the room trying to keep quiet.  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:11 am
(Umm Dante? That was Vergil asking you that... Aneesha is resting. =P LOL!)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:33 am
Poki sat down by Yami's side, looking at her. He then put one of his hand on her forehead and hit hand glowed green for a bit and then he closed his eyes, a few minutes or so he opened his eyes and took his hand out of her forehead and sighed 'She's having a little trouble sleeping again, just as always her head is filled with dark clouds...could it be that the other spirit keeps interrupting?...She really has gone through enough already yet, her head is still filled with dark clouds...I wish there is something I could do...' he thought as he looked down at Yami with an anxious look on his face.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:08 pm
Dante Aurion
Dante turned his head to see Vergilthen looked over to see Poki. "Yami is sleeping, Be quiet," He looked over at Poki, He got up walked next to him. "You should stay with her for now, She shouldn't be let out of bed, Yet." He then looked at Vergil, "I'm alright, I was just being quiet because she is sleeping," He spoke in whispers. He then grinned as he walked out of the room trying to keep quiet.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:09 pm
((Last Post was an Edit, Oops))
Dante sighed a she started to roam around the house, He decided to roam and, try to think about some things. "After all the demons are gone," He told himself, "What's next,"  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:52 am
Yukari was just in an isolated room 'I wonder how Yami is...' she thought as her ears perked up, she can smell Dante's scent and it made her blush slightly. She held her nose 'Damn it! I can smell that jerk! Kyah!!! why is it that things like this happen to me?!' she thought as she kept the door lock 'I have to resist this scent!'  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff