Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:16 am
"the impossible way....i'm not even sure it would work. its only in theory. but it has never been successfully done. the impossible way would be to combine me with Xack. reunite my heart, heartless, and nobody. But this has never been done....successfully. everytime it has been attempted it has either ended up in a hidiously disfigured human that died within a few hours or didnt work at all or didnt work and killed the heart, nobody, and heartless. it seems like either way, i'm dead."

he looked at namine, the one he had fallen for, with a sad look on his face, he then forced a smile when he noticed her looking to him. he woudl protect his princess even if it meant the end of his life  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:16 pm
(hey guys, just wanted to tell you so you know, I'm gonna be gone all week, hanging out with friends, so me and crazy won't be able to post. So are characters a free game for the moment!!... I should be back by sunday, but I don't know about Crazy, just wanted to let you know)  

Medevilgirl

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:20 pm
((KK))

Xia stared at Seraph. It seemed strange to combine Heartless with Nobody, but maybe there was a way to make it possible. "I'll help if you want.." she said with a smile. Hey, if she could help and find Xemnas and possibly unlock her past it was all good.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:10 pm
"No..." Naminé whispered. She held his hand tightly. "I...won't let you... I don't care!" she burst out. "You can't die! It doesn't matter! I won't let you!" Somehow, through some act of grace, most likely because of Kairi's presence, something strange happened. She began to cry. She cried very hard, unable to stop the salty flow as she had never cried before. Her shoulders sank as her knees gave way once more, causing her to sink to the ground, her shoulders rising and falling with each uneven breath and sob. She covered her tear-stained face with her hands.  

Countess Valentine

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:46 pm
He reached down and lifted Namine to her feat. he held her in his arms as she cried. he felt like crying to, it hurt him that tears were brought to her sweet eyes. "I WILL protect you, princess." he held her tighter

"So, how exactly were theese experiments done? you said they ended with disfigurements that died, but the fact is, they still combined the heartless with a nobody and a heart. even if it was a failier." riku said

"yeah we just need to learn what they did wrong and then fix it so that it works!" Sora said, trying to add some light on this gloomy moment.

"Its not that easy you guys. i heard about these expirements from Ansem the Wise. there were done by Xehanort and his collegas, also known as most of Organization XIII, and I doubt they will want to help us." The king said, a little gloomy himself.

"well we can't give up, there has to be a way!" Kairi added not wanting to lose her new friend, especially after seeing how much namine cared for him.

"I don't know...I just dont know" Seraph said, still holding namine, who seemed to be getting her tears a little more under control  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:58 am
(Ooopsey about last post............................... sweatdrop )

Richy looked at the King, "They might, y'know, if we get most of them before Xack, those who they DON'T know should go, and we will most likely have to threaten them to get them to help us. Namine, Seraph won't die, there's always a choice." Richy laughed a bit, "Plus, we may even find good in them. If Namine can cry, when Kairi is near, then let's find their real bodies, or heartless, which ever would work, and give them their lives back."

Richy looked to the sky, "Sora, you should know this phrase, it's Stitch's............ Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind or forgotten............... The Organization may have done bad things, but that was because of Xemnas, they didn't know any better, and everyone is ohana." Richy revealed a charm from his back pocket, "This has the power to summon all ohana....................... Yen Sid gave it me, and it will only work when we unite 4 nobodies............. So, let's do this!" he yelled, jumping upwards.  

XGamerRichy

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:14 am
Sazuka looks at Richy "that thing summons ohana?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:15 am
((dont worry about it smile ))

"well first we need to find out where we are." said the king, "then we can go on from there."

"this place..its a world that was formed after the origional kingdom hearts was removed. the one that Xehanort's heartless made. it moved twice as far away from travers town as it was. i guess you guys knew this place is 'End of the World' but its been filled with light instead of darkness. it keeps sinking further and further away, i almost wasnt able to reach this place, but Xack cannot reach us here the darkness cannot travel through portals as far as the light can. its just that...." Seraph broke off at the end of his sentence and shuddered. he felt a deep evil growing stronger "NO!! not another one!"

*mean while*

back at travers town, with no one to even cause a bother to him, Xack soon found the Heart of the world. insted of addingit to his keyblade, he absorbed its light and darkness to his body, but the heart didnt crumble. because it had never been removed, the heart instead turned grey and became the nothingness. all the color of the world was removed. the people seemed to be frozen in time, and the world itself became overrun by nobodies.

*back to sora and co.*

"Not another what?" asked sora, oblivious to what had happened in traverse town

"Another heart, Xack drained another heart of its light and darkness...Traverse town's heart, the world is now overrun with nobodies."
Seraph said, "if only i had found him before he got so strong, i could have ended us both right there. DAMMIT!" he said, mad at his own weakness, still holding his Princess who had ceased her tears but still stood there in his embrace sobbing  

[PC] Chaos

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:46 am
Naminé wiped the remaining tears away from her face. "It's...OK," she said. She smiled at him. "We'll find a way, I'm sure we will." She didn't leave his side. "Darkness... It's always conquerable. Remember, there will always be a door to the light. Light will always exist. Who knows, it might have to be swallowed once more, like last time, but, if history repeats itself, the light will escape the darkness once more," she said. "Maybe... If you think we can get Xemnas to assist us, I can help," she said. "I think I know where his is, but... Well, you don't remember that place, but that's alright," she said, remembering herself that she had erased all memories of Castle Oblivion from Sora and the other's minds. She looked at Axel. "But I know for a fact YOU remember." She closed her eyes once more. "...I know you will, Seraph..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:16 pm
Richy laughed, "one yes, and two, yeah, we gotta get outta here"  

XGamerRichy

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:42 pm
"wait, are you saying he is at castle oblivion? Can he hide himself because Xack fround Laxeus there and i didnt feel Xemnas near him. are you sure he is still there, Princess? But even if he isnt, Marluxia might be there still right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:53 pm
Naminé nodded. "Xemnas...and Marluxia. They're both there," she paused. "But...what if Xack follows us? He followed us to the heart of Twilight Town... Anyway, Xemnas had been in the World That Never Was, in Memory Skyscraper for awhile, with Marluxia. After Xack left, they returned to Castle Oblivion. Since then, I've felt massive amounts of magical energy used. I think they recreated the entire building," Naminé said. "They might help, if we told them about Xack. But then again," her eyes drifted to Sora and Roxas, "I can't tell which traitor they're more mad at: Roxas/Sora or Xack and Lexalus."  

Countess Valentine

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:04 am
"Namine, as I said, let me, Seraph and Sazuka deal with this, they don't know us, so, how can they hate us?" Richy said, he looked to the sky, and began to sing............ "Aloha ‘oe, aloha ‘oe
E ke onaona noho i ka lipo
One fond embrace,
A ho‘i a‘e au
Until we meet again

Aloha ‘oe, aloha ‘oe
E ke onaona noho i ka lipo
One fond embrace,
A ho‘i a‘e au
Until we meet again
Until we meet again"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:21 am
Sazuka turned to Richy "Ok, enough singing for now."  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:27 am
Richy continued looking into the sky, where he noticed a stange consellation, it looked like a mass of purple black stuff that was getting closer every second, Richy blocked the mass with his sword, only to realise that they were heartless. He flung them away quickly, but one heartless clung to the blade. Richy yelled as it moved closer, throwing his sword down, and quickly moving away.

"OHANA!!!!!!!!!!! STITCH!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled, revealing a ukelele chrarm from his pocket and summoning the little blue furball, "Help!"

Stitch quickly shot the heartless, "MEEKA NALA KWEESTA!!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly Richy's sword began to change, Richy looked on bewildered as the blade became longer and changed colour, "What the?" he asked kicking an oncoming heartless, the blades hilt also morphed, it began to take the form of a dragon head. "Guys, sorry to break up the party but HELP!"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games