Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
Update Shop (Name/Avatar/Animation Shop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:12 am
Name Change: Viximon
New Name: Vixen
Digimon Art: User Image

I would also like my Viximon to be changed to this if possible/allowed.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:22 am
Hector the True

I'm sorry but that cant be allowed. Your requested sprite is technically a recolor. And since you didn't get this art a recolor before August 24th, 2010, this act would be illegal.

Quote:
4. Recolors (As of August 24th, 2010, it is now forbidden to recolor an "official" Digimon art in Tamer Island. They might be mistaken as another Digimon or a faux one.
we already have official Digimon recolors like J-Mojyamon, Aruraumon, Piddomon and others. Please do not create your own and add another.
Past recolors are still accepted but future recolors will now be termed as unofficial and can not be used in any way in Tamer Island.

But we can still change the nickname if you want. : D  

KiroMishima
Crew

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:22 am
Darkfire Karan
Hector the True

I'm sorry but that cant be allowed. Your requested sprite is technically a recolor. And since you didn't get this art a recolor before August 24th, 2010, this act would be illegal.

Quote:
4. Recolors (As of August 24th, 2010, it is now forbidden to recolor an "official" Digimon art in Tamer Island. They might be mistaken as another Digimon or a faux one.
we already have official Digimon recolors like J-Mojyamon, Aruraumon, Piddomon and others. Please do not create your own and add another.
Past recolors are still accepted but future recolors will now be termed as unofficial and can not be used in any way in Tamer Island.

But we can still change the nickname if you want. : D

Oh I must have missed that one. Well is it possible that I may appeal to the guild leader(s) to have such a slight color change? This is so slight that I felt it may be able to slip by besides aren't digimon supposed to reflect the tamers heart there for would be slightly different from each other? If I cannot appeal for this slight color change then I will just not worry about the name or sprite until I can figure out how to make my profile.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:26 am
Hector the True
Oh I must have missed that one. Well is it possible that I may appeal to the guild leader(s) to have such a slight color change? This is so slight that I felt it may be able to slip by besides aren't digimon supposed to reflect the tamers heart there for would be slightly different from each other? If I cannot appeal for this slight color change then I will just not worry about the name or sprite until I can figure out how to make my profile.

In your own art and in the RP, you have have a recolor, however on official guild art, no recolors of any kind are allowed, whether they be major or minor.

That being said, would you still like to have the name on the art changed?

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:02 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hector the True

In your own art and in the RP, you have have a recolor, however on official guild art, no recolors of any kind are allowed, whether they be major or minor.

Sorry to interrupt, but I just wanted to make sure I read this right.

We are allowed to have recolored digimon in the RP?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:03 am
Shadow of Miracles
Sprite Change: Normal
Sprite: User Image
Digimon Art:
User Image

Please use this avatar as well:
User Image

Bump to not be forgotten  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:10 am
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hector the True

It has always been allowed that in your written descriptions you may have special PHYSICAL characteristics that might make your digimon your own. For example, the gaomon that I use in the RP is a red-colored one, but the art for it is still blue. Only aesthetics changes are allowed, within reason. No extra spikes or sharp teeth or things that might change how the digimon might function. A perfect example of how this is NOT used would be having a Piedmon with a similar color scheme as a ChaosPiedmon and then treating it as the latter.

Minor changes and nothing that might get the digimon confused with another alternative-formed digimon like Betamon vs. Modikabetamon or Gabumon vs Psychemon. If you wish you know whether or not said aesthetic change is allowed, simply ask and we [the RP moderators] will let you know.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:23 pm
Darkfire Karan
Name Change: Viximon / Hector the True
New Name: Vixen / Rin Dymone

I see so in RP I may have the color altered in RP but not in the picture? Interesting. I will do a double name change then.  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:02 pm
Thank you for the response.

So then, that would mean that if someone wanted to use a recolored version of Renamon so that it could look more like a renamon that follows the kuzuhamon line then it would be okay correct?
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Hector the True

It has always been allowed that in your written descriptions you may have special PHYSICAL characteristics that might make your digimon your own. For example, the gaomon that I use in the RP is a red-colored one, but the art for it is still blue. Only aesthetics changes are allowed, within reason. No extra spikes or sharp teeth or things that might change how the digimon might function. A perfect example of how this is NOT used would be having a Piedmon with a similar color scheme as a ChaosPiedmon and then treating it as the latter.

Minor changes and nothing that might get the digimon confused with another alternative-formed digimon like Betamon vs. Modikabetamon or Gabumon vs Psychemon. If you wish you know whether or not said aesthetic change is allowed, simply ask and we [the RP moderators] will let you know.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:15 pm
Shadow of Miracles

So then, that would mean that if someone wanted to use a recolored version of Renamon so that it could look more like a renamon that follows the kuzuhamon line then it would be okay correct?

As long as said changes to the digimon's appearance are just within the colors of the digimon and not already existing as another digimon.

I.e If there is already a digimon that is basically a purple renamon, then no, the use of a purple colored renamon would not be allowed.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:47 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Shadow of Miracles

As long as said changes to the digimon's appearance are just within the colors of the digimon and not already existing as another digimon.

I.e If there is already a digimon that is basically a purple renamon, then no, the use of a purple colored renamon would not be allowed.

Okay, I'm pretty sure there aren't any renamon looking digimon who are purple so it should be okay. Thanks again!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:15 am
Username: Shane
Digimon: Lucemon Chaotic Mode
Proof: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=76&t=14373185#344996763

(I used to be The Food Chain): http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23385759#344857369

Digimon: Lucemon Shadow Lord Mode
Proof: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=855&t=10713563#345017387

User Image

^ this is my old Lucemon SLM. It was made by ultimatemk, but sadly deleted. ;[  

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:00 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Digimon Art:
User Image

User Image

User Image

A Stray Sheep
Proof: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=76&t=14373185#344996763

(I used to be The Food Chain): http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23385759#344857369

Proof: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=855&t=10713563#345017387

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:50 pm
X Kaos X
Shadow of Miracles
Digimon Art:
User Image

User Image

User Image

A Stray Sheep

User Image

User Image

User Image

thanks!  

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:45 am
Name Change: Viximon / Hector the True
New Name: Vixen / Rin
Digimon Art: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

((Wow I thought I fixed this and sent a new request sweatdrop Oh and I only want the names and digimon changed please keep the Gaian in the image))  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games