Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Post Your Pic! (Do it) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 447 448 449 450 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun nuh nah nuh nah DUN DUN
  Whip it! Whip it good!
View Results

Marurashi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:38 pm
here is a pic of me the other night before i went to the MSI Concert the other night

User Image

and here is a pic i took on my phone of jimmy urine. is not that good but hey, its a phone pic!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:10 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
bluegrass cat
angel_half82
Congratz to Than!!

You two should get married you look so good together in that pic in the middle.

yes, i agree to this! even the tiny bits...

than, you're just too damn adorable! you're lucky you live so far away or i'd be pinching your cheeks right @ this verra second! xd

*pinchy pinchy pinchy*
Nuuuuuuuuuu! Not pinchings of DOOOOM!

And marriage is many many many years away I seriously hope sweatdrop

hey, sometimes marrying young is a good thing! angel was only 19 when we were married and i was only 20. 3nodding

true love is true love, yo. i knew from the MOMENT angel first kissed me that we'd be married and grow old together. so i figured "hey, why not get a head start???"

to quote harry from "when harry met sally":

...when you find the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible!  

WastelandMama
Crew

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:29 am
Just because I like it so damn much!

User Image

Oh and.. two years ago it was all, "You should get together" so we did that.. Now it's "You should get married" in two years will it be "You to should have babies"?

xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:50 am
Ketake 2.0

User Image

Oh and.. two years ago it was all, "You should get together" so we did that.. Now it's "You should get married" in two years will it be "You to should have babies"?

xD
Seconds everything my sweety said!  

Thanatos Phoenix

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:00 am
Ketake 2.0

User Image

xD

xd

That was fun. Didn't even know you two and I said it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:37 am
Wait that was two years ago!?

Jesus christ. stressed  

MonsieurSponge

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:01 pm
Ketake 2.0

User Image

xD

BGC's side of the family has a running bet on when we are going to have kids... scream  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:34 pm
angel_half82
Ketake 2.0

User Image

xD

BGC's side of the family has a running bet on when we are going to have kids... scream

Lawl, thats gotta suck. Well, you should let the family member you like the most win...
xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:18 pm
TheBlueWarrior
angel_half82
Ketake 2.0

User Image

xD

Lawl, thats gotta suck. Well, you should let the family member you like the most win...
xd

I don't like any of them. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:42 pm
User Image
helluuuuu.

k a s u g u m m i

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:52 am
k a s u g u m m i
User Image
helluuuuu.

You're pretty damn cute xd heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:36 pm
Graduation picture time!

This is a picture of my brother and me, he actually had to borrow all the clothes he was wearing because he doesn't own a collared shirt.

User Image

This is one of me walking out onto the field, the lady who took it made it Black and White, and I like it more than the color version.

User Image

My mom and I

User Image

Me walking up to the stage to get my diploma, or diploma case rather

User Image

Then a family picture, the only person missing is my youngest brother who was off at a wrestling tournament when I was graduating.

User Image  

tsukasa_the_quiet

Lineriku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:42 pm
k a s u g u m m i
User Image
helluuuuu.

jeje..i saw your devart and wanted to say you were cute........but.................i guess ill say it now............'hey, youre cute.........'.........  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:42 pm
@ lineriku & egga - haha thanks! whee  

k a s u g u m m i

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:18 pm
angel_half82
TheBlueWarrior
angel_half82
Ketake 2.0

User Image

xD

xd

I don't like any of them. xd

oh you big fat liar! you do TOO like some members of my family! *kicks* stare  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 447 448 449 450 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games