Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:04 am
{XD Yus. I'm so going to lamshade that later on.
Sounds like you had alot of fun. Congratulations on your good time!}

"We'll discuss that later, when there aren't children in the room." Larai replied with a small chuckle and a grin.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:17 am
"Then I suppose should get to resting so that we might give the children their own rooms soon." Daemon said with a small grin. "Milly can keep my bed until then."

((Some of my DnD group came along, including the DM and when a certain joke came up (ancient Chinese wizard showing up randomly and going "You are tempting fate!" don't ask) we were like "Robbie, we will be severely disappointed if you do not make a random wizard pop in out of nowhere and say that."))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:27 am
{XD Lol}

Larai nodded in agreement, snuggeling herself close to Daemon. "Yes, we should."

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:33 am
"Let me just go put Milly to bed before we get too comfortable." Daemon said as he got up and tucked Milly in, giving her a soft kiss on the forehead before returning to Larai with a smile.

((Oh yeah, there were also quite a few Justin Bieber jokes. biggrin ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:26 am
{Making fun of Justin Bieber and his dead childhood is loads of fun. No doubt that made things all the sweeter. XD}

Larai couldn't help but wonder why Milly went through all of this, even despite the signs that she'd never win Daemon over as she wished. Yet here she was, seemingly as happy as could be as she slept in her father's bed.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:38 am
((Actually they were doing this thing where they acted out a made up bed time story that included Biber visiting a girl in the middle of the night and giving her an ipod filled with all his songs. It went like this:
Actor playing Bieber (who actually managed to almost get his hair Bieber-esque): Do you know all my songs...?
Actress playing girl: *pretends to scroll through ipod; actress doesn't know any Bieber songs* Well....There's, uh....Track 1.....
"Bieber": *Bieber rage* D8< *goes on about how he drugged her parents to sneak in at 1 in the morning just for this*))

Daemon then pulled Larai down with him as he lay back on her bed. "Soft bed and the woman I love....What more can a man ask for?" he said with a smile as they snuggled.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 12:24 pm
{XDDD Ohmigawdlol.}

Larai couldn't help but look delighted as she layed there with him. "Such a nice end to our day, isn't it?"

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:50 pm
((I think Bieber Rage is my new favored combination of words. XD
And sorry for disappearing for so long. A friend couldn't make it to my party last night because he had to study for a psychology final this morning, so he took me to see the new pirates movie today (which, btw, AWESOME) and then we found out DnD was on for today. Nothing but a few encounters today, mostly us getting our asses handed to us, but there was one good quote today:
*blue slime comes up from a well Kitty is examining*
Kitty: I taste the slime!
DM: It....it tastes like death.
Me: What does death taste like?
Kitty: Death tastes like blueberries! =D *her logic from it being a blue slime*))

"I couldn't have asked for a more perfect end." Daemon smiled, one arm draped over her.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:58 pm
{XD Bieber Raeg is teh epix.
I'm going to see that one tomorrow. biggrin
Blueberry sexy fun time death. Epic. Don't ask me how or why I think this s**t up.}

Larai kissed Daemon lightly. "I couldn't agree more."

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:05 pm
((Even better, to make my friend feel even worse about missing my party, one of the questions on his final was "Of the Id, Ego, and Superego, which would make a person skip a party to study for a test?" The irony was delicious. XD ))

"Of course, from what I hear, we're bound for more drama and happily ever afters." he said after their lips parted.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:42 am
{XDD LOL!}

"That is...sort of guaranteed with my family."

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:58 am
"I can live with that. Makes the snuggling at the end of the day that much sweeter."

((Question: While I ponder joining Victoria, might I be able to tweak Rally from Consort's Tale and use her? I'm sad she never got to see any use and I figure I can turn her into a street performer or something. If tha's okay wi'choo?))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:05 am
{Definately! ^.^}

"It does, doesn't it?" Larai replied with the broadest of grins.

{Starting to get blawk. Timeskip?}

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:07 am
((Zelly and Rally: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And timeskip is go. >>; ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:23 am
{I was going to create a monster, a water nymph to be exact, but I don't know which pic to use. Is this one or this one better?}

Larai was up early in the afternoon, now examining an empty glowing chamber in her caverns. Currently, she was trying to find rooms that would be suitable for Milly and their unborn child.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games