Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:04 pm
((I just realized, we never made use of the 'random naga coming down and trying to steal Van' twist. I'm going to assume that's because the dice made you get stuck with that role. XD ))

"I'll make sure you get a nice, fluffy bed and a big, big toy chest, alright?" Daemon said with a smile, glancing around for a moment realizing he hadn't heard a peep out of Larai for some time now.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:19 pm
{Not just that, but I just don't know how to justify it and incorporate it without feeling inadequate. Plus, I'm very picky with pics.}

Larai offered Daemon a sweet smile as he looked over at her. "Do you need something?" she asked.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:29 pm
"You've just been rather quiet, I thought you might have gotten lost." Daemon said with a small smile as he started to walk again, still hand in hand with Milly.

((In terms of justification, maybe she got captured by a group of hunters and is just now escaping near the ruins, or one of our heroes frees her after discovering said hunters pawning her off as a slave or exotic pet? As for pic, you can copout and just find a pic from the waist up and just say 'w/tail of *blank* color' or something.))

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:50 pm
{I just had an idea too. D: What if Van and Mala's Naga daughter ended up with a large crush on Jaquel and Ariae and acted similarly? *probably stashing into Mala's books again* ...Meh.

I can't do that. I'll regret it and feel like I didn't do my job right. Even if I don't play the character often or seriously, I always have to find something suitable and appropriate. That's why I haven't even gotten Hero's Harrowing up yet. (I have a pic I like that I originally wanted to use, but I refuse to cop-out and say 'she has legs instead of a tail'. Besides, the pic would work better with a different idea I have in mind. Blablabla, I have this retarded 'RP PIKZ R SERIOUS BZNZ' sort of attitude for my charries.)}

"No, I wouldn't get lost. I know these caves by heart." Larai replied calmly, slightly offended that she'd even be thought to have gotten lost in these caves at this point. She crossed her arms and followed along, lagging behind somewhat. That third-wheel feeling increased greatly.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:57 pm
((Don't worry, I get that feeling sometimes too.
And I just thought you might like to know that Fanime is hosting a panel dedicated to Magikarp of all pokemon.))

"Well, I can at least tell something's wrong. You're lagging slightly...." Daemon said, his fears nagging at him that he'd only wind up pissing one of the two off in the end.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:02 pm
{Wat. Why the hell aren't they featuring Missingno instead?? XD Lol, Magikarp...}

"I'm fine, it's nothing to be concerned about." Larai replied, somewhat like a spoiled child being ignored - but a calm and eerilly quiet one.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:13 pm
"Larai..." Daemon wasn't letting her off that easily and stopped. "If there's something wrong, let's just get it out in the open now rather than letting it stew, hm?"

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:16 pm
Larai then gave Daemon a slow, yet chaste, kiss - perhaps as her own subconcious form of telling Milly that she wouldn't be pushed away without a fight. "Daemon, it's nothing. If you insist, and if I still remember, we'll talk about it once we get back and are alone."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:25 pm
"Alright, just don't forget." Daemon said returning her kiss with one on her cheek before they headed out into the sun and towards the bustling streets.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:36 pm
Larai walked along, still lagging behind a little bit. She could tell that Milly had taken the bait, a newfound hatred for one-another forming. Larai refused to be the bad guy, so she would tolerate Milly for the moment. She would've loved to have gotten along with her, and still would love that, but green envy never was a pretty thing - and both Larai and Milly had that in spades.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:39 pm
"See anything you like yet?" Daemon asked, following a short way behind Milly while letting her look around the kids' section once they got to the store.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:44 pm
Milly looked around, eventually spotting a few pieces she liked. She picked each out carefully, all looking like they would match the scenery of her 'room' well, as well as complimenting one another. Even if she had the mentality of a child, at times, she was still far more knowledgable than any child her apparent age in numerous areas - home decor included.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 7:56 pm
While Milly went around examining every piece of furniture that caught her eye, Daemon took a seat in a small chair, watching her with a small smile. Maybe somewhere in there were the remnants of the bitter, grown woman she was just a day ago, but now she was an innocent child again. She was adorable, and he sort of wondered how Marianne could have ignored her back then. Of course, he was no more innocent than the witch in that regard, and he just felt guilty again.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:25 pm
Larai stood beside Daemon, growing concerned as that look of guilt plagued his face yet again. In an attempt at reassuring him, she gently placed a hand upon his shoulder and offered as warm of a smile as she could.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:28 pm
"Sorry, just got lost in thought..." Daemon said, his eyes tracing Larai's arm up to her smile. "It takes a truly cold heart to ignore something so sweet and innocent..." he mused.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games