Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:46 am
Kerrigan_dragon
"Everyone needs bloody time. Bloody time will fix bloody everything. Except it doesn't always. Emotions mess up everything. Gosh darn it," she said bitterly. No one had heard her speak so bitterly or angrily, but she didn't care. This was just how much she hated relationships, nothing ever went right. She went up to a window and sat looking out at the forest, trying to not think.

"does a few misfortunes make everything? or is giving up just so easy?" he slowly walks up the stairs into the higher levels with everyone else.

"How is life Roland?" he said sitting down in a chair.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:57 am
As the creature was released, great flames poured off his black skin and moved towards anything around the creature. The demented arm was still present, but larger in size. The creature roared and started its rampage.

Hours later the city was in flames and ruin; agents of order had been dispatched to clean up the mess and help the people.

Far away from the city laid Kire, in his regular body. The demented arm was once again normal.

"To think I gave up humanity and my precious, rare eyes for this power."  

Kire Kaysan

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:05 am
Roland was once again snapped back from his thoughts, back to the realm of reality. "Life? Life is exactly that, just life. I'm not dead yet, and I don't intend to be any time soon. However, the path that said life has chosen to take is quite... Confusing and treacherous."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:09 am
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
Roland was once again snapped back from his thoughts, back to the realm of reality. "Life? Life is exactly that, just life. I'm not dead yet, and I don't intend to be any time soon. However, the path that said life has chosen to take is quite... Confusing and treacherous."

"But its the confusing and treacherous times that make it to where you learn more. you're going to grow a lot from this. everyone will."  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:25 am
"I suppose that's true. Heh, funny thing. Somehow I was able to remain oblivious to the whole 'chaos and order' thing for quite a while." Roland looked out the window "I can't help but wonder though. Supposedly, these 'agents of order' are more numerous than the 'agents of chaos'..." Roland chuckled a bit "heh, I suppose that includes me now. Anyway, where are they? certainly they would have sent more than just Nerius. If he knew Ashoc previously and had a good relationship with her, they should have expected him to join with us. Soo... where are the others?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:41 am
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
"I suppose that's true. Heh, funny thing. Somehow I was able to remain oblivious to the whole 'chaos and order' thing for quite a while." Roland looked out the window "I can't help but wonder though. Supposedly, these 'agents of order' are more numerous than the 'agents of chaos'..." Roland chuckled a bit "heh, I suppose that includes me now. Anyway, where are they? certainly they would have sent more than just Nerius. If he knew Ashoc previously and had a good relationship with her, they should have expected him to join with us. Soo... where are the others?"
"It could be that Nerius is expendable now. the more one fails missions the more an organization will find their life as less valuable."  

Red Glacier

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:51 am
"Could be. However, I was under the assumption that this was a redemption mission, myself. If he goes back empty handed, they might kill him. It could be that they sent him as a test, to see if he can overcome his past experiences with her. If that's the case, they probably would have expected him to fail. and if THAT'S the case, and they really want Ashoc brought in... where's the back-up?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:22 pm
(( sounds like you're asking that very dangerous question.... What else could go wrong? ... something always does XP))

Elcia flickered open her eyes; she was looking at the wood paneling of her ceiling and for a minute she could not understand why she felt so out of sorts. Roland's voice drifted from the upper level and she remembered the magic she had dispensed.

She did not want to move just yet considering how she felt so she turned her head to look around. Hedron seemed to be asleep on the floor and she could see Ashoc siting at a window. The others seemed to have gone up a level to her library that overlooked the main room.

She closed her eyes again listening to the tail end of what Roland was saying. She groaned softly. She was going to be in so much trouble if the Agents of Order followed them here.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:32 pm
Nerius looked up in curiosity at the mention of his name. Had he really zoned out that much? He brought his mind back to the present and looked over at the conversation between the mercenary and the old man. The mercenary was making sense, though he spoke out of misguided assumption. What puzzled him the most was how the mysterious old man knew everything about the situation at hand. Questions would be in order when there was time.

Not seeing a reason to stay quiet any longer, he spoke.

"You're half right and half wrong, gunslinger. There will be no back up, but they -did- expect me to fail. Even as he gave me instructions and orders, my boss knew I was heading to my own defection. The good cheer and high confidence I usually had when starting a mission or task just wasn't there this time. I might have even known it... who knows?" He paused and remembered how frantically he had shot through the ocean, how desperately he had searched, and how detached the boss had been on... He had completely forgotten his comlink. At that moment he seized it, removed it, and threw it from the window. His last link to the past...

"The fact is, they know I will eventually bring them what they want. Eventually, I will have to return with Ashoc to right the wrongs they're doing. It's part of their plan. I'm nothing but a pawn to them. Ashoc is more powerful and important than even she realizes at this point..." I'm getting off track, dammit.

"We'll all eventually have to go back to the Agency... they... they can't be allowed to continue... I... I think I know that now." He broke off and looked at the sea of green beyond the window. He was so very different from the person he had been 48 hours previous...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:43 pm
"You're still just as emotional as ever, though," Ashoc called out to Nerius from the window, then stood and went over to the little group. "Honestly I never consider myself important. And I'm not being modest, I really don't. I have no idea why they want me so bad." Why anyone wants me so bad, she thought, stopping herself from glancing at Hedron. She sighed and rubbed her temples. All this... the emotional drama... the agency wanting her, the freaking weird old man... she wanted to sleep. And she wanted to never sleep again. She was afraid of her dreams. "Listen, I need to freshen up. Excuse me?" She left them and looked around until she found a lone room, then played her violin and produced an entire new outfit for herself and put it on, before coming back to the others. The violin changed into a harp in her hands as she walked, and she smiled. ((New outfit, the one my avi is wearing now. 8D))  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:48 pm
"So they used you as a messenger to speed things along. You meet up with Ashoc with the intent of taking her in, though they know you won't. Instead, you bring back to Ashoc's mind all the trouble that the agency of order has caused, re-kindle the flames of anger. Speeds things up. They get what they want, and at the expense of your life for failure. Sounds like a bad deal to me"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:50 pm
"And I was... oblivious to it all... I've given them exactly what they wanted..." He looked at Ashoc, and smiled back. It felt good to smile.

"And to think... you used to be the emotional one, Ash."  

Spifflicious

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:55 pm
Finally Elcia decided to roll over and get up. She shoved a cushion under Herdon's head and went to join the others up stairs where she settled herself in a chair.
"Alright where to start." she thought out loud surveying the group.
"Ashoc how are you doing?" She asked indicating her eyes.
"And you old man are being very rude not providing a title of some sort by which we can refer to you." Her annoyance with him was fresher than her anger at Heln's mistaken announcement of death so she let it pass.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:57 pm
"Yeah, well, that was back when I thought 'All you need is love.'" At the quote from the Beatles song she played the chords on her harp softly, and smiled back at him. "You've changed a lot too, that's why I wasn't able to identify you by your mind at first. It feels different than it used to." She looked at him for a long moment, then brought her mind back to the present. "Right. Order. Well what if I just never go?"

"I'm messed up and confused and angry and hurt and wanting to punch someone VERY HARD, and wanting to cry. Thank you for asking, Elcia." Ashoc told her.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:05 pm
"I agree, we don't even know what to call you yet. You've been very mysterious ever since I cut you down, and have always had indirect answers to our questions."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games