Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:48 pm
(Triox, you joined! Whoot!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:40 pm
((Hmmm... Wonder if he'll end up with Undakai, Skrat, Reiku, or Saverio and me...
@Thal: I assume you know this Triox?))  

124-C

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:36 pm
124-C
((Hmmm... Wonder if he'll end up with Undakai, Skrat, Reiku, or Saverio and me...
@Thal: I assume you know this Triox?))

(Yes, he's in my RPG guild.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:30 pm

(Hey Thaliat!!
Could someone fill me in on whats happening at the moment?)

triox

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:18 pm
(Well, Skrat declared war on Undakai. Skrat recruited followers.
Now there's a huge battle raging out side the UndaCorp building between Skrat and his followers {including a bunch of squirrels} and Undakai's minions {including some soulless warriors}. Undakai has a spirit wall surrounding his building now...so there seems to be no getting in or out of the place.
I am inside fighting with Undakai...or part of him or something...not quite certain.)

Thaliat could feel her muscles tense as she watched Undakai's ball of energy continue to form. Everything inside her screamed for her to flee, but somewhere in the recesses of her mind Thaliat knew Undakai would not allow her to escape. At least not that way.

A thought struck Thaliat, and a dark smile crept across her face. Of course I can escape. How could I be so stupid? I just have to remember...how...

Thaliat focused on Undakai again, deciding that, until she figured out how it was she had pulled her soul to her body despite the wall of spirits, she would continue to stand against Undakai as long as she was able. After all, she did still have a score to settle with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:06 pm
(There is a way in and out of the building, we just aren't allowed to phase through things...like walls. You can enter and exit the building like you would normally enter and exit a building)

"Stolen...taken, just a matter of wording. The world that you live in has done far worse then this. I allow those soulless abominations the will to do as they wish until the time comes that I wish them to do my bidding." He paused for a moment, looking around at the wall. "Well, of course, with the exception of those who just would not obey...I had to take some extra measures to make sure they were kept in line. Elsewise, I'd have had to dispose of them, and that would have been a perfectly good waste of a mind and soul." The ball of energy in his hand had grown immensely, now engulfing his entire arm.

"And don't you worry...you haven't even seen the half of it yet, human."

With a flick of his wrist, the ball exploded, sending an uncountable amount of spikes of energy bursting out in all directions. Due mostly to just how close he was to the ball, a large amount of the pins of energy went in the Kai's direction, however, something around him seemed to redirect all of the shards around him, allowing them to continue on their previous path as they continued further back behind him, making it seem like, for a brief moment, like he was encased in a giant blue egg. Thousands more shards went up, down or to either side of both of them, hitting the the walls and seeming to melt into them as they made contact, making what looked like a glassy covering over every inch of the room. Many more exploded in Thaliats direction like a thousand tiny pins.  

Undakai
Crew

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:45 pm
(Yes, but Thaliat has not figured out where the door leading out is yet, so she has not come to that realization. She still thinks there is no way out...well, she has a solution, or so she thinks...we will see later)

"Oh shi..." Thaliat had no time to shift her energies from the sword to deflect the attack that was almost upon her, she had put too much effort into charging her sword to attack that she had made herself vulnerable without realizing it. Dropping her sword, Thaliat did the only thing she could think of: she ducked and covered her head with her arms and waited for the pain the shards would bring her before her demise. I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead....

Thaliat blinked. "I'm...not dead?"

Thaliat slowly lowered her arms, though she remained crouched. She was unsure if it would be wise for one to stand fully erect when one was encased in a glowing bubble one did not recall casting. So Thaliat sat down, looking around her bubble in awe. The bubble seemed to hum with a faint melody. Thaliat realized two things, slowly. First off her sword had disappeared, and second she could see through the bubble and the room looked a bit glassy and bluish. The bluish hue Thaliat knew came from being in the blue bubble, but the glassy coating seemed to be due to Undakai's attack. Thaliat scratched her head, perplexed.

"So, uh, where is my sword? And how did I get in here?" Thaliat felt safe in the bubble. She found its melody to be soothing, and found her anger towards Undakai abating. Still what concerned her was not just the loss of the sword, but the realization that some one else had cast the bubble around her. So though Undakai's attack could not reach her, Thaliat could also not get out. "Well, this might prove to be a bit of a problem. I'm not dead, but now I can't fight."

Thaliat tentatively reached a hand out and touched the bubble. It did not burst, though she had a feeling it would not. The wall of the bubble was warm and when she touched it, the melody played louder. Thaliat pulled away, startled by the change in the song's volume and immediately the melody became faint once more.

"What is this bubble? Who cast it for me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Tsuji smiles as he watches the interaction of energies within the building, "There ya go."

He takes a step backwards preparing to leave before all the pawns fill in around him again, but something tugs at the back of his mind and he jumps onto a nearby utility pole, "They're gonna kill me when I go home..."

He jumps from pole to pole until he finds himself just outside of the Undacorp building. He looks at the building while lighting a cigarette, then starts muttering to himself, "Well, I doubt that Undakai will let me in the way I came last time... Could use the door and go up the stairs, but that's a pain... Could try breaking through the wall, that'd be fun..."  

124-C

triox

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:26 am
A cold breeze passed by outside the building as a thin black vertical line appeared in the sky in front of the building, Slowly opening vertically it had turned into a vortex formed mix of black and purple coloured portal which was emitting some dark energy from deep within."Undacorp..."A calm male voice said from within the portal as a young man estimate around the age of 17 stepped out and the portal slowly closed behind him.

The young man wore a cloak which covered his clothing and wore an eye patch of his left eye and under the cloak three hilt stock out appearing to be katana's
and his long silver hair which danced in the blowing wind.

He now walked towards the entrance passing a male who was standing there as well.(That would be Tsuji..) en entered the building following the energy levels that were raging on with an expressionless face."Undakai should be around here somewhere.."He softly said to himself as he went into their direction limiting his own energy to a minimum so he wouldn't be detected by the others who might attack him for he did not know exactly where he was and what might happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:59 pm
Tsuji felt a slight chill pass by him as he watched a young man head into Undacorp.

"What a strange fellow, no emotion and very little energy. Just what does he intend to do in there?" He mutters to himself as he lifts open his jacket slightly allowing a small bat to fly out, "Bronislaw, you follow this newcomer, Boleslaus and I have something else to do..."

The bat zips into the building after Triox, Tsuji turns away from the building smoothing out his suit.

"No, Boleslaus, we'll get around to Undakai eventually, but first," he says while putting on a pair of gloves, "I certain young lady to call upon..."  

124-C

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:44 pm
( ._. Well, fudge. Gotta wait till Skrat gets back...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:23 am
((Tsuji freezes in midair as though time has quite literally stopped! xd nah, serves me right right for trying to work both ends...))  

124-C

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:09 pm
((Thought of this game when this little slogan popped up on my profile:
User Image
Timing is everything! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:50 pm
(I'm not impressed with you guys. No posting for ten days. Just cuz I've been grounded doesn't mean you can't post! Seriously. Anyway, I'm here now so I'm posting again)

Skrat opened his eyes to a pounding headache and what seemed like a world engulfed in red. At first he wondered if his eyes were bleeding from the force of his most recent impact. He then realized he couldn't breathe; that he was holding his breath underneath this sea of red. He tried moving with no luck. He then realized that he was being crushed. He chuckled to himself because of the fact that that was the last thing he realized. The pressure on him hurt quite a bit. It was definitely uncomfortable.
He wondered what he could do. He wanted to get in contact with somebody. He wanted to ask for help. He wanted to get out of there so he could finish off Undakai's, err, right hand woman. At least, that's what he guessed she was. He tried to turn his head to look for his friends. There was no luck. He tried to make a connection between their minds. Unfortunately, his mind was too weary to create a tie between his mind and any other. All he could do was lie there.
He wondered if he was going to die. He tried to shake his head. No. He couldn't die there. He wouldn't die there. He had a battle to finish. He had a demon to defeat. He had to spill the blood of his opposer. He had to.
He felt his left arm snap in two and screamed out pain. His cries were muted by the gelatinous figure that engulfed him. A tear fell from the outside of his right eye.

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

124-C

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Tsuji moved toward the other struggle on the field and, feeling a slight wave of desperation wash over him, began to rush, "Strange presences everywhere tonight. At least it makes for an interesting time..."

He could occasionally catch a glimpse of the struggle, he could make out Slim, but couldn't quite see Skrat where Skrat's energy was... Instead all he could see was... Jello?! No way is there jello! Hrmm... It's a purely emotional entity, I wonder what kind of fun this could be!?  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff