Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
~~~Elfish Santa BANana SQUEe LoliChristmas-asticular BUNK~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

There Will Be No Poll
  Ever
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:21 pm
I didn't get a high school class ring... it was gonna be like 200 bucks... that was stupid gonk I'll wait for my college one ^_^ It'll mean more probably blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:42 am

What's the point of having a class ring for high or college?

Why the hell would anyone allow the school to dictate what you bought with $200+? If you wanted the ring, and not just because the school accedentally let in a salesmen, you could just go to almost anywhere, even walmart, and get whatever damn color you wanted.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:05 pm
Walmart has much better class rings ^_^ I saw them and they're way better and cheaper blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:48 pm
Metalic_Noodles

Why the hell would anyone allow the school to dictate what you bought with $200+? If you wanted the ring, and not just because the school accedentally let in a salesmen, you could just go to almost anywhere, even walmart, and get whatever damn color you wanted.

~Metalic_Noodles

For those of us who have/had school spirit, that's the point of a class ring.

No one forced me to buy my class ring. It was something I wanted. Besides, Josten's has an awesome array of selection, AND they let you customize basically ANYTHING you want about your ring. Check it out at jostens.com

And please.. don't get me started on Wal-Mart's 'jewelery' selection.  

Tenolein

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:22 pm
I have to write a poem... stare

I only care for Haikus.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:20 pm
Midori Hayashi

I only care for Haikus.

Lyss could do the poem for you.....

And no one could find out.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm
Lyss The One In The Back
Midori Hayashi

I only care for Haikus.

Lyss could do the poem for you.....

And no one could find out.

lol Mika. I alreadfy did it. I made it about nature, but it has 5 stanzas and 15 lines.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:16 pm
Aww.

I have to write a report. (really doesn't feel like doing it at all.)

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:51 pm
I like my ring emo  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:19 pm
I wish I were actually able to play guitar... emo  

tsukasa_the_quiet

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:47 pm
gonk I have to correct an English paper? Boo AP English D:<  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:29 pm
Tenolein
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

No one forced me to buy my class ring. It was something I wanted. Besides, Josten's has an awesome array of selection, AND they let you customize basically ANYTHING you want about your ring. Check it out at jostens.com

Jostens came to my school, and I thought, ********, that's lame, they are way overpriced. I went to Wal-Mart and got my class ring, got it every bit as personalized as Jostens would have, and I got a 10k gold ring for the same price I would have paid for a silver ring through Jostens. And it's a nice, quality ring. Hell, one of my friends got his ring from Jostens and they botched that "antiquing" job that gives it the blackened look in the details. And they spelled his middle name wrong in the inside engraving. They engraved Jane instead of James, so his ring says Tyler Jane S**** instead of Tyler James S****.  

Pachelbel Canon

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:48 pm
aprilness
Tenolein
Metalic_Noodles

~Metalic_Noodles

Jostens came to my school, and I thought, ********, that's lame, they are way overpriced. I went to Wal-Mart and got my class ring, got it every bit as personalized as Jostens would have, and I got a 10k gold ring for the same price I would have paid for a silver ring through Jostens. And it's a nice, quality ring. Hell, one of my friends got his ring from Jostens and they botched that "antiquing" job that gives it the blackened look in the details. And they spelled his middle name wrong in the inside engraving. They engraved Jane instead of James, so his ring says Tyler Jane S**** instead of Tyler James S****.

well, when you're like, the world's main supplier of class & military rings, mistakes happen, yo.

my ring's from josten's and i couldn't have been happier with it when i got it. 3nodding in fact, i don't know of ANYONE who didn't use josten's...

they also do all the military service rings and the cav scout one was AWESOME, but angel didn't want to get it. crying i think he regrets that now, though...

and i have to agree on the whole "let's laugh @ walmart and their jewelery section". there are just some things i wouldn't buy @ walmart...pet food, clothes, and jewelery are the top three.

((we do grocery shop there, though, just because you can't beat them for insane selection of random stuff...))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:19 pm
I certainly wouldn't buy, say, a diamond anything from Wal-Mart. Do they even SELL diamonds there? I almost never go to Wal-Mart, largely because the Wal-Mart in my city reeks of Subway throughout the whole store. There's a Subway near the entrance and the WHOLE FREAKING STORE smells like it. So I avoid going in there. I hate Subway, it disgusts me almost as much as every other fast food joint. >_>  

Pachelbel Canon

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:27 am

Sometimes WAlmart has a decent pair of jeans, or a cute shirt but the seam is about 5 inches off on both sides.

I get pet food thier, but With 4 cats that demand no less than 2 cans each per day, treats, snacks, and thier own plate at our dinner... well, cheap is the way to go. Same with the dogs.

~Metalic_Noodles

Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games