Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:26 am
Etipaph
(Do you mean me or Areyboo to dance?)

(I mean you)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:35 pm
Two guys walked into a bar, Chief Chaos ducked under it and looked disgusted at the two men now unconscious on the dance floor. Barkeep I'll have 2 fingers of Captain Morgan straight. Captain Morgan stared daggers at Chief Chaos but the rest of the bar laughed.

Hey everybody!  

Chief Chaos

Pheregames

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Standing now rigid, Tatichi, a young man barely past the legal limit enterd the small isolated tavern. It seemd that this person possed a troubled past, but was far from shareing. He stared at the inert objects that hung from the room: Picture frames with torn edges, being bitten away as time traveled forward, today and tommarrow, not careing about the present not even glancing back on the past. It always made him secretly sad, and for it he always took things in strides.

"You have a house drink?" He sat down near a less then what conserd to be sane person, it always was a common occrance at bars. Food was more then off his mind, eating was simply lust in physical form. It was love he seeked, metophorically speaking, although some argured difrrently. "Keep the change." he delived a small smile, not even looking up. Things always seemd to go right for him.

[[Sorry, I don't ever Bar RP, so excuse me, my post might be a bit too formal]]

If you can guess how many cookies I have behind my back, I'll give you both of them! <3

I have a new Quest, I would like every user on Gaia to donate ONE Gold to me, if so, I would have 4,756,281g [as of Oct 8th]

17[and 949 counterparts]/4,756,281 users donated

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:43 pm
He pulls out a cigarete and lights it up. He takes a long drag and blows it up in the air  

Areyboo Godfire

SerenityRavenNichole

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:40 am
Nichole walks into the bar and shyly sits at the counter. "Hi, may I please have a chocolate soy milk?" she asked kind of quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:04 am
With the bar almost full, Chief Chaos took a table at the back corner almost hidden by the smoke and noise. A place where you can see without being seen. IT was going to be another night of putting on clowns makeup and playing to a crowd while deep inside his true self sighed.  

Chief Chaos

Areyboo Godfire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:25 am
HE walks back to the bar and orders a bottle of Jack Daniels. HE pays the tnder and goes over to an empty booth. He puts out his cigarete and pops the top on the bottle. HE poors some in his glass and drinks some of it  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:36 am
*walks in* Lo poeple?  

Aiden Urenshiko

1,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Etipaph

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:26 am
benakittie
Etipaph

(I mean you)

"Yeah, sure..." Etipaph said shyly, walking up to bena. "What music do ya wanna dance to?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:24 am
Etipaph
benakittie
Etipaph

(I mean you)

"Yeah, sure..." Etipaph said shyly, walking up to bena. "What music do ya wanna dance to?"

"Urgh!!" Bena looked around nervously little did the stranger know!!! She had no idea how to dance with another person...

"Um....you pick" She replied with a nervous smile...  

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

markgb98

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:23 pm
starts dancing  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:45 am
markgb98
starts dancing

eek "He makes it look so easy..." bena helplessly grumbled  

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

DeDarkKnight

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:36 am
*walk in the bar*
yo bartender can i have a bottle of tiger beer  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:33 am
Over the murmur of the crowd he hears the song again. The one they used to dance to. The memories are almost enough to overwhelm him. Was it really that long ago? And whatever happened to her anyway? He takes a long pull on the bottle and adds another regret to the long list.  

Chief Chaos

Kikidou Mimizaru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:55 pm
I only got 7 gold for that poll domokun  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games