Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:50 pm
Sebastion snapped his fingers. Dammit! That was the third time he had laughed at Meiyu's puns.
"Seven to three," he said, crossing his arms. Meiyu was catching up.

Kujaku smiled. With a lazy shrug, he flicked back his hair and said, "It's a like Tori and I share. We've loved the food ever since we were children."
He wanted to tell her all about Tori as a child. There was so much she didn't know about him. He almost wanted to rub it in her face...but he could hold off.

Tori watched the cook work fast, peeling and such. After a while, Tori felt bad. He was doing all this work and not helping.
"Can I help?" he asked the cook.

The cook was taken slightly aback, but he smiled.
"If you could throw these peels away," he said, pointing, "That would help."

((I got the 600th post!! ^.^ I rule! lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:56 pm
Fang found herself smiling a little at what Kujaku said, and tried to shake it off, "Must be genetics." she joked and nodded to what Tori asked, "Yeah, I think I'd like to help too." she smiled.
It was an odd change, to be smiling so much. But then again, she did look prettier when she smiled.

"Ha! I'm almost there." Meiyu wiggled his eyebrows as he gathered bags to pack into the carriage.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:03 pm
Sebastion picked up a couple of bags and started packing them, shaking his head.
"you're not going to win Meiyu," he said with a smile, "I won't let you." Then he laughed. As he laughed, a bag fell onto his head. Then he stopped laughing, instead gripping his head in pain.

Kujaku chuckled, leaning against the doorframe. He didn't want to help.
"It's strange though. Out Father hates potatoes."

Tori walked over and grabbed the peels, taking handfuls and throwing them in the trashcan. After, he looked at them piled up in the trash. He had never known there was that mudh skin on a few potatoes.
"Anything else?" he asked.

"The little lady can sweep around the kitchen," he said kindly, nodding to the Royal helping him, "And you can fetch me the pepper and butter from the other side of the room."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:08 pm
Fang was so caught up in everything, she'd even forgotten to give herself the royal wings. Not that it mattered to the people working there, since things were different there.
She nodded, "Yes, sir!" It wasn't anything she wasn't used to. She grabbed up the broom and began sweeping like a pro.

Meiyu almost laughed, but swallowed it down, "Are you alright, Sebastian?" he asked, picking up the bags his friend had dropped.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:19 pm
Tori looked around, seeing the pepper and butter. He ran over to get them, and almost tripped. Gaining his composer again, he grabbed them and ran back over.
"Here you go!" he said with a smile, handing them to the cook. The man moved quickly, draining the pot of water, putting the whole thing of butter into the potatoe pot and sprinkling it with pepper. Then he began mashing quickly.
"Wow," Tori said, awed.

Sebastion rubbed his head and glared at the bags, picking them up again.
"I hate gravity," he muttered, nodding to Meiyu.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:26 pm
Fang finished, setting the broom aside after sweeping the ick into a small dust pan which she emptied into the garbage, before going to Tori's side, "I know, right?" she leant on her hip and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, "And to think, you're going to be eating that."

"Hey, don't insult gravity. It keeps you on the planet, remember." Meiyu snickered, "At least it keeps you down to earth."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:31 pm
Sebastion glared at Meiyu, his head still hurting.
"Bad pun," he said with a final shove of the luggage, "Very bad pun."

Kujaku resisted the urge to smack the girl. He wanted to yell for her to get off of Tori, but he didn't. He was playing nice.
"He's one of the best, my cook," he said with a smile, winking at his cook.

Tori looked at it and smiled. "Yeah," he said, licking his lips.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:38 pm
Meiyu sighed dejectedly, "Yeah, I know." It hadn't been THAT bad. Or at least he didn't think so.

Fang laughed, and moved back to lean against the wall, "Have either of you ever made your OWN mashed potatoes?"  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:43 pm
In unison, the boys looked at Fang. A smile cracked their faces, making them actually look related. Then, at the same time, they said:
"We don't know how."
"We don't know how."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:46 pm
"What's wrong with you guys!?" Fang shook her head, "Later, Tori I will take you back to my house again, and you WILL learn how to make your own potatoes. Especially since it's not hard at ALL, and things always taste better when you do them yourself." she nodded, and looked to Kujaku, "I'd teach you, but I don't want you anywhere near my home." she stated truthfully. She didn't say it meanly, just casually. "Sorry dude, maybe while we're at the border."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:49 pm
Tori looked at her with his eyebrows raised. She was going to make him? He had never cooked anything in his life before!

Kujaku, yet again, held himself back. It was getting to become a habit. Hopefully nit a permanant one.
"Fine by me," he said with a shrug. He didn't want to go to her hut or shack or what ever anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:59 pm
"Plus, we'll be using my grandmothers recipe, which is AMAZING!" she laughed, "Smells good, cook-person." she smiled, oblivious to the fact that she was yet again angering Tori's half brother. And this was her trying to be nice, too. "Maybe gravy too, but I make it best with turkey neck...so that would be for a full meal." One must remember, that she had basically lived on her own for more than a year or two, and so had become as good a chef as she could by herself...or sometimes with Meiyu's help.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:36 pm
Tori watched as the cook poured the food into containers and sealed them up with...something see-through.
"What's that?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

The cook smiled, looking down at the seran rap.
"A thing called plastic," he said with a smile, "It was just imported from the human lands a few days ago. Handy stuff."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:57 pm
"Cool." Fang took two of the containers, "Thanks cook person." she smiled gratefully, putting hers and Tori's containers in her bag for the ride, "We really should get going, now, though. Meiyu and Sebastian are waiting for us."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Malice Dreamweaver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:53 am
Kujaku raised an eyebrow. How did she know that? Was she psychic? He would have to listen in on those two the whole ride. He wouldn't let a word miss his ears.

The cook laughed, bowing his head lightly.
"Not a problem. Don't be late now," he said with a wink, shooing the two away.

Tori walked out of the room, thanking the cook and watching as Kujaku caught his share. That plastic stuff was cool!
"I want plastic," he said with a smile, looking down at the bag, "I wonder what else that stuff seals up?"

Sebastion watched as the three walked out of the castle, still rubbing his head. That was going to bruise.
"What took you all so long?" he asked with a smile, opening the door for Kujaku, "Katrina is waiting for us you know!"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games