Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Jacob had finally caught his breath when a whirl of yellow and pink seemed to slam into him in a tackle/hug. Trying to extricate himself, he managed to get himself free enough to look down at Autumn. Well, evidently she missed him. "Hey Autumn. I see you missed me!" He grinned at the girl. "It wasn't too bad, though home was pretty dull. How was yours?"

----------------------------------
State: Excited
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:11 pm
User Image
User Image
You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah, you fight dirty, like a b*tch
I would know
~*~
And you always think
Always speak cryptically
I should know
That you're no good for me

Third YearGryffindorThirteenPureblood

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Romy watched Remy for a minute, before wandering away a bit. A few seconds later, a boy with red hair knocked into him. The brunette looked up, pushing his glasses back up his nose. "I'll be alright. You're Richard, yes? Played Keeper last year, if I recall correctly." The thirteen year old had a knack for remembering people, if only ones that interested him. His wide blue eyes sparkled in the half-light of the station, making him seem even more inquisitive than normal.
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
We used to be just like twins, so in sync
The same energy now's a dead battery
Used to laugh 'bout nothing
Now you're plain boring
I should know
That you're not gonna change
~*~
Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a sweet bipolar
Stuck on a rollercoaster
Can't get off this ride

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:13 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Hufflepuff || Second Year

The girl was clingy, yes. And she still clung onto the Gryffindor boy until she finished her answer. "I bummed around the house like a jobless lazy old man," she said with a giggle. The imagery her description created was accurate, though describing herself as one seemed... odd. "Excited for a new year?"

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli followed her sister onto the platform and watched her with a sad look. She didn't know how to help her twin, and it was killing her inside to see the other girl like this. She kissed her cheek gently and then proceeded to look around the station for her boyfriend. It killed her to see her best friend and twin down in the dumps, but she also missed Cam a whole bunch, and knew the fourth year would bring her spirits up quickly. Maybe Cam would even have some way of making Ver smile too. Who knows?

OOC: outfit in picture

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:32 pm
User Image

Garret Drage
Head of the Ministry of Magic Witch Watcher
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Garret stepped onto the platform, his hands in his pockets and his gaze already sweeping the area. If anything, the recent murders had sent alarm bells off in his head, and he wanted to ensure that nothing happened while students were boarding the train. He gazed wistfully at the scarlet engine, suddenly nostalgic. Had it really been years since he'd actually ridden to school? Well, nothing to be done about it now. He leaned against the wall, already spotting his sons interacting with other students, more than likely friends of theirs. He would stay until the train left the station, at least. He almost wished that Peter wasn't busy at the office, simply because he could use his eyes to watch the press of people.

State: Concerned

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:39 pm
User Image
Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

User Image

Rick winced, hating hearing his full first name. Especially now more than ever. However, at the mention of his position as keeper last hear, he rubbed the back of his head. "Just call me Rick please. And yeah, I kinda was keeper last year, if for no other reason than the keeper that got the regular position never showed. Romulus, right? Didn't you play chaser a couple of years ago?"

State: Awkward

There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:59 pm
User Image
User Image
You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah, you fight dirty, like a b*tch
I would know
~*~
And you always think
Always speak cryptically
I should know
That you're no good for me

Third YearGryffindorThirteenPureblood

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Romy looked up at Rick. He seemed... nervous? Worried? "I'll call you Rick, provided you call me Romy," he said, a smile on his face. "I played Chaser a couple years ago, but I'm gonna try to make the team. Remy is Captain now, so I hope I can make it. Are you going to play again this year?" A hand moved through ruffled brown hair, mussing it father. He smiled lightly, hoping the older boy didn't thing Romy as weird.
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
We used to be just like twins, so in sync
The same energy now's a dead battery
Used to laugh 'bout nothing
Now you're plain boring
I should know
That you're not gonna change
~*~
Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a sweet bipolar
Stuck on a rollercoaster
Can't get off this ride

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:00 pm
User Image
User Image

☀☀☀ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate ☚☚☚

Most of the students had their friends with them...and here is Xavier, still with just his butler. Wow. Way to start the year. Bloody hell, it would be fun if at least one or two Nicholsons would just watch him go off. Xavier simple sighed. He was starting to lose hope of having someone to talk to when suddenly....someone greeted him. Xavier turned around to the direction of where it came from to see Luke, a fellow Gryffindor. Well, not a friend actually since they started their first year pretty bad. Just while after they got sorted, they got in to a kinda like a verbal fight. He had forgotten about it, but remembered when his eyes looked at Luke.....Good enough.
" Oh hey, Luke. Yeah...Xavier. Yep, it didn't go well last year. And I think it's my fault. I know it's kinda like a too-late-apology but, I'm sorry, " he greeted...or apologized. He first looked at the floor, then back to Luke. He's having a hard time of thinking of a topic right now. And then...aha! He took a couple of chocolate frogs and licorice wands from Logan and offered some to the other Gryffindor. " Erm.....Want some? "

►►► Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Unceratin
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: Ummm...I hope...it won't turn out like an awkward conversation
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Offering some food
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Platform 9 and 3/4
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Luke, Logan

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Fifth Year~Ravenclaw Prefect and Seeker

User Image

In the hubbub of the station, the click of Shina's sturdy heels against the cobbles was lost. Her grey eyes flicked about as she herded her two siblings along. "Just stay close, Corabell. I know it is a bit overwhelming, but it settles down once you get on the train," she reassured her little sister.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Second Year~Half-Blood

Daniel rolled his eyes expressively. He scanned the crowd, looking for interesting pockets of activity, as he had no intention of sitting with Shina for the duration of the trip. While the station was a mess of activity, nothing immediately caught his eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corabell Kiremono~Unsorted First Year~Half-Blood

Corabell did stay close to Shina. The station seemed to be getting more crowded by the moment. Her warm brown eyes scanned the station, noting the students her own age, and those a year or two older. As much as she wanted to stay with her sister or brother as long as possible, Shina had responsibilities as Prefect, and Daniel seemed to be in a mood to find trouble. Better to start making friends now.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:08 am
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
J A S M I N E
E L I Z A B E T H
A C A C I A

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Slytherin PrefectHead....Boy?!Seventh YearQuidditch CaptainKeeperSingle
House RobesQuidditch RobesFall/WinterSpring/SummerSong
Out of Quidditch

Emerging from the wall, Jasmine was greeted by the noise of students seeing each other for the first time since they last stood on this platform. The girl felt a twinge of sadness as she realized that there was really no one left that she had spoken with. Sure, there was Daniel, one of the reserves from last year, but they had never really spoken. There were others she recognized from playing on the Pitch, but none of them were really her friends. She didn't even have her brother or sister, both of whom were no longer human. Jasmine couldn't help thinking that if Zane hadn't screwed up, she wouldn't feel so awkward. Hell, Erianthe would probably be Head Girl, not her.

Dragging her chest over to a bench, the girl sat down. One last year. It was a pretty good feeling. Of course, Jasmine had to figure out what she was going to be doing next year. She would do something. She just wasn't sure what. To be honest, Jasmine was perfectly fine not knowing what she wanted to do.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:52 am
Storming through the party like my name was El Niño
When I'm hangin' out drinking in the back of an El Camino
As a kid, was a skid and no one knew me by name.
I trashed my own house party ‘cause nobody came.
Cause we like having fun at other peoples expense and,
Cutting people down is just a minor offence then,
It's none of your concern, I guess I'll never learn.
I'm sick of being told to wait my turn.
𝕮hristian 𝕭arrett

User Image

𝕮rash
𝔘nsorted 𝔉irst 𝔜ear

So amazed by everything, he hadn’t paid the slightest attention to that zooming force that was hurtling straight for him. Dude! Is that kid holding a toad? He blinked and laughed in surprise as he leaned over to catch a better glimpse of the kid.
”Gnarl- oOF!” Crash hollered, knocked down to his feet and skidded on the concrete several inches. At first, a look of sweeping terror had ghosted on his features. MY BOAR-… Hey she got it, sweet. And he grinned. ”I shoulda known it was you, Steff.” He laughed, shaking his head as he dusted off his old clothes, trying to ignore the smallest of holes burnt into the bottom of his shirt where the ashes would fall still hot from his cigarette.

It wasn’t much longer that another girl he recognized from the orphanage had followed after her. What was her name again? And then- bam! She slipped on her own feet and tumbled down to the ground, and the girls fiery red hair flew up and cascaded all around her.
”You okay, Bree?” Gah, at least, he hoped her name was Bree something…

Wiggling up to his feet, he hurried to grab his board and leaned it against his side. He didn’t feel comfortable without it.
”So, this is the big ol’ red train you was talking about, huh?” He blinked.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5ft 4in Weight: 125lbs Age: 11
Platform 9 ¾
With Steffi and Bree
Come At Me Bro
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

XxXDevil-Chan
Rawwk N Rawwr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:45 pm
User Image
User Image
?MuggleBorn?First Year?Unsorted?Eleven?
????????????????

Daryl emerged on the other side of the wall, onto a platform packed with students and parents. There were people milling about everywhere! His eyes scanned around the platform, taking in all the sights. The dominant feature on the platform was the train, the Hogwarts Express. He pulled out the book he had bought at the bookshop and cradled it. Hogwarts: A History. He'd already read it from cover to cover, hoping to get a sense of what he was walking into. But nothing prepared him for this. He saw lots of people talking and greeting each other. He had no one to greet him though. Quietly, he sat down on a bench and started reading the book again, half hoping to be left alone, but half hoping that someone would talk to him.

{OoC:}
????????????????

Ninja_Kitten_River

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:20 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Barrier → Platform 9¾

David as soon as he came through the barrier laughed at his sister. "I win." he said as he watched her roll her eyes at him. "I'm going to go find my friends now." he told her heading off on his own. Now where were these friends of his? 'There's Luke and Xavier... that can't be good...' he thought before head over to drop his cart off with the people who loaded their stuff on the train.

'Time for some fun…' David though, going through the crowd to his friends. "Hey guys!" he shouted from behind them as he leap at them. "Oh... candy..." he spoke up when he noticed it. He was observant sometimes when he wasn't to be. "So who's he?" David questioned gesturing to Logan. "And when did you to start socializing with each other?" he added curiously.

With: Logan, Xavier, Luke

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:53 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Barrier → Platform 9¾

Chloe walked onto the platform to her brother David overjoyed that he won. Rolling her eyes she watched him run off to find his friends. That was fine by her she didn't have a problem with that. Taking her luggage over to the train she handed it over before walking the platform. Nobody she really hung out with was their so she decided to just walk the platform until someone of interest popped up.

That's when she noticed Sun a Gryffindor that was in her year. She really hadn't talked to him except for the odd occasion when she would be shocked at something he did in transfiguration class. Like always he was by himself, she didn't want to bother him in case he was where he was so that he wouldn't be bothered. Taking a seat she decided on the better more shyer option and pulled out a book to start reading.

With: No one... Near Sun

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Whiskers the Cat

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:51 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Third Year
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Boxes, circles, and random squiggles started to take shade and form of an antique train, steaming and roaring. Some details Sun missed or managed to screw up lead to some frustration, since he had no way to erase his mistakes. They were permanent, even if the Gryffindor used a pencil. Silent steps echoed through the crowd, and taking his eyes off of his drawing, he spotted one of his classmates sitting near him. Could she... Don't be stupid, he told himself. It was just a coincidence Chloe sat there. Nothing more, only less. The thought of a conversation appeared in his mind, though it soon dissipated away: She was reading, and perhaps doesn't want to be bothered. Closing his sketchbook, Sun looked around the train station, coming to the realization that he knew no one there. How lonely. The boy sighed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games