Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:34 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,
What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect
Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear

User Image User Image
Gracie shrugged at Cait's question and sat back down. When the girl tried to make her laugh she just shook her head at her best friend, a glimmer of a smile on her face for a moment. "You don't have to make me laugh Bird." She said quietly. She pulled her hand through her hair, moving it away from her face. "I'm content with just sitting here...." Gracie finished off her thought and turned to look out the window. She didn't want her best friend to have to be strong for her. They had both been through a lot and she didn't want Cait pushing away her feelings just to make sure she was ok. She could handle herself... or at least she hoped she could. She glanced at her friend and sighed... she was starting to think she would need to be the strong one here. Everyone was focused on her being ok but Cait needed help to... and Gracie seemed to be the only one around willing to give it.

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading
I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same
I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me
I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:37 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana smiled at Remy's acceptance of the snack. She popped the one Katrina refused into her mouth before it was able to escape. She swallowed the piece of chocolate by the time the Gryffindor returned in her new outfit. She stared at her friend's clothing for a moment with large eyes and a somewhat frightened expression. "Whoa, Remy. Cool outfit." In all honesty, Ariana was never one to like gothic looking clothing; however, she did enjoy the frills on the dress. As she continued to stare at Remy's clothes, Katrina kissed her on the lips which made her look at her girlfriend with full attention. "Uh," she said, thinking for a moment. "Together!" The redhead grabbed what she needed out of her luggage and followed Katrina to the bathroom. After over a year of going out, the two were comfortable enough with each other.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:51 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius nodded a bit. “Yea I am too. But lets not make a habit of hurting each other then saving the others life. My arm still hurts just thinking of it.” Darius said with a playful grin.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:56 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Unsorted || First Year

Autumn was starting to like having Jared's cat on her head. He was like a big, fancy, living hat. Hopefully the cat won't somehow get angry at her and scratch her face or anything. Autumn chuckled softy as all but one person suggested she was a Hufflepuff. One and a half vote for Gryffindor. How odd. Autumn was the farthest away from being a Gryffindor, since she had many fears. Courageous she was not.

"Now we'll just have to see who wins," she cheerily said.

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:00 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross
What am I doing? Catching the train to Hogwarts
What am I thinking? I love my new family.

Katrina winked when Ariana said they could do together. She already had her backpack on with her uniform inside it so she was good to go. "We'll be back in a little bit boys and squirrels." Looping her arm through Ariana's, Kat started off to get changed.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:01 pm
User Image
Night Yamamoto

Aside from his own opinions, it was tied between Slytherin and Ravenclaw. He saw it coming though. Though who knows? Maybe the hat would see a hidden gem in him and sort Night into Gryffindor or something. It could happen, from the stories he had heard.

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:07 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ѵirgil looked into his sister's eyes and sighed. He always had a weakness for her. “After you left that one day Darius told father he was leavening to someone's house. Father was about to put him back in his place before two redheaded girls of the Mchalen family came out of the fireplace and attacked father with the Incendio spell. I was there to stop them but Darius got me in a Leg-Locker Curse and I fell and dropped my wand. Father had lost his wand in the jump attack they did on him. And as they left the mutt and one of the blood traitor's kicked me wile I was on the ground.” Virgil said fuming not only telling the story of his defeat at the hands of the half blood Mutt but to a fellow Pure blood.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:19 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather slowly ate the frog, biting it's legs off first so it couldn't get away, then it's arms, then she stuck the rest of it into her mouth. The chocolate melted on her tongue and tasted amazing. Her sister quickly ran off down the hall, and returned in a floofy dress and heeled boots of some kind. Heather blinked at her a few times, taking her in. "It's very pretty, Remy. I like it." she said softly. She's always so 'over the top' with her clothes, and she's so pretty all the time. Then there's me... Fashion sense of a rock. As Kat and Ari left to change as well, Heather turned to look at Chase. "Well, since everyone else is having a costume change, I best have mine." she said before pushing herself from the floor. She brushed off her jeans and slung her backpack over her shoulder, walking down the hall to the lavatories.

Stepping back into the hall, Heather gave herself a once-over. Well, it was nothing compared to Remy's attire, but it was her uniform nonetheless. As she made her way back to the spot where Chase sat, she fidgeted with the buttons on her shirt. She stood a few feet away from Remy and looked down at herself. "There. Didn't take long at all." she said before sitting back down beside Chase. She still didn't care if she was sitting on the floor. After all, why not?
User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:25 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn stared at her brother in surprise. The two red heads had attacked her father and her twin? She knew they were friends with Darius but she had never expected them to just outright attack people, but then again she really didn't know them that well. "Maybe...." Jazz trailed off. She could think of no good reason or excuse for them to do that. Sure taking Darius away was one thing, but kicking her twin while he was down on the ground already was just wrong. She frowned and wrinkeld her brow. It made her real angry. No one hurt her brother.. except for her which she never really hurt him anyways, just punched him when he made her angry... which was very rare anyways. "I thought they were nice... I mean Verily always seemed nice enough except when she was playing Quidditch...." Jaslyn shrugged and leaned back against Chance. Not sure what to think. Thoughts were swimming around her head in loops and the mere presence of Chance seemed to calm her down a tiny bit.
User Image

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:29 pm
Diamond_Wales
User Image

Jacob Drage
First Year - Unsorted

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Jacob winced again as he heard the suggestions repeated. Ugh. He didn't like some of the places that were suggested for him, but then again, they had just met. Hopefully they would be sorted to where they should be. He yawned and leaned back, relaxing until the call for the change in uniforms was made, and then left to change. When he came back, he relaxed and waited for the train to stop.

----------------------------------
State: Excited
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:29 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Hogwarts Express

Ronyo sat up and stretched himself a bit and then looked to the compartment door and smirked remembering he was Head Boy now. It would likely be a good idea for him to take a patrol down the hall to make sure everyone was doing well and not up to anything to bad. He pulled out the pin he had received in the letter and pinned it to his white vest before taking his hat and giving it a flip. He tried to catch it on his head but it fell a bit short, forcing the boy to catch it normally and place it on his head. He gave Romy a smile as he knew the sight would have been funny to watch before moving to the door.

"I think I should go do some Head Boy duties, I'll be back in a bit. If I find Remy I'll tell her we are down here for you."

Ronyo tipped his hat to the boy and moved out and down the trains long hallway. As he made his way down he saw a familiar blonde moving with a bounce in her step. It had been awhile sense Ronyo had seen Belle, he had hoped she was doing well after last year having so much drama unfold for her. She appeared to be doing well enough with the upbeat attitude she held at the moment.

"Belle, it's good to see you. I get the feeling you have a good summer."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:33 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser

Girls' lives seemed complicated, with all those dresses and heels and makeup. Chase just showed up in the clothing he would wear during the Opening Feast, and just throw on his robes with his Ravenclaw emblem on it. Simple, right? No need for complicated fashion, like dresses, jewelry, and heels. But like Chase had to worry about that, since he would seriously question his masculinity if he ever thought about wearing those pieces of clothing. Ha.

Quickly finding another topic to react over, he just witnessed Katrina and Ariana kissing. On the lips? What? He was thoroughly confused. He knew that the two girls were really close, and Chase didn't think of anything when the girls were holding hands or kissing each other's cheeks. Well this was a slap to his observational skills. Now it seemed so obvious that the two girls were dating. He should've known. Hindsight bias, as what psychologists would call it.

Chase sighed, believing that he wasn't being himself today. He was left alone for awhile, but Heather soon came back in her school uniform. Guess he wasn't the only one who didn't want to be flashy. "That was pretty fast," he remarked. Usually, girls took a long while to change, judging by how Autumn hogged the bathroom in the mornings.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:40 pm
They say They don't trust
You, me, we, us
So we'll fall If we must
Cause it's you, me And it's all about
It's all about It's all about us

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater and Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||Second Years|||

User Image
User Image
Ver chuckled at his joke and smiled. "Deal!" She said. She still remembered just how much pain it was to get knocked off your broom and other bones broken, but Quidditch was worth all the pain in the world. "Except during games... then I can't promise anything."

Elli nodded her head exuberantly."I'm most definitely excited." She said. "Our house is to depressing... well actually we've been staying at Michelle's guardian's house but whatever.. it's still to depressing. I want to be back with the Gryffindors and the happiness of school." She shrugged gently and looked up at him. "I wish we had classes together! Then we'd be able to spend even more time together." She said suddenly, smiling brightly at him and fluttering her eyelashes.

If they hurt you They hurt me too
So we'll rise up Won't stop
And it's all about It's all about
It's all about us

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:47 pm
User Image
User Image
Second YearGryffindorPurebloodChaserSingle

┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┏━┓┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
┃┗━┛┣━━┳┓┏┳┓┏┫┃┏┓┏┳━━┓
┃┏┓┏┫┏┓┃┗┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━━┫
┃┃┃┗┫┗┛┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┫┗┛┣━━┃
┗┛┗━┻━━┻┻┻┻━━┻━┻━━┻━━┛

Romy waved at Ronyo. "Good luck! I might wander out to find Remy in a bit!" he said. He waited until the man walked out before he locked the door and got dressed. He was finishing buttoning his vest when Chaser scratched at the door. "Just a sec, Chaser!" he said, scooping up his cat. He looked around in the hallway and found Heather and Remy. He waved at them and stepped out. "There you are! Do you like my uniform? I'm still a bit too short..."
┏━━┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┃┃┃
╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┃┗┛┗┫┃┏━━┳┳━┛┣━┛┣┳━━┳┳━┛┃
┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┣┫┏┓┣┫┏┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┗┫┃━┫┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┃┏┓┃┃┗┛┃
┗━━━┻━┻━━┻┻━━┻━━┻┻┛┗┻┻━━┛

Wearing
{Moony's Thoughts:}{CLICK THE LINK!!!}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana exclaimed, "Squirrels does sound like girls!" as she walked arm in arm with Katrina towards the lavatory. The girls changed at the same time, and once they finished, Ariana pulled out her pigtails. "These have been bugging me all day." The redhead liked leaving her hair down as it was the most comfortable way to wear it. When they returned, hand in hand this time, Ariana looked down at Heather, who was sitting on the floor again. "You changed? Since when?" The couple were only gone a few minutes, could Heather really have changed this quickly? "You must be a quick change master!"

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games