Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:25 pm
"Knowledge is Power"

"The best defense is a good offense"

User Image

Arnold Cloud
Thoughts: Is this really happening?
Desires:
Her

Arnold smiled at her, but when the words 'mi querido' left her mouth, he couldn't stop smiling. She probably called many people that at some point, but he really loved it for whatever reason. "Hay bastante que hacer" he said, not remembering his Spanish very well. "I can speak Spanish to some extent. I always ways horrible at it though. But anyways, fun, I guess I really should show you, but maybe some other day because you wanted to get lunch correct?" he said, doing the best he can to somehow go out with her again, but he honestly was so nervous about that question, he didn't know what to do.

All he could think about at that very moment was that accent of hers. So lovely. So...teasing. It made him really want to...never mind. He wanted to do quite a bit with her...enough said.

He kept walking with her, looking for that bloody restaurant.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:09 pm
User ImageUser Image 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
t h e o c e a n a n d  i h o l d t o o m a n y s e c r e t s a n d t h e l o n g e r l i v e r o f u s s h a l l c a r r yt h e m a l l

ΦΦΦΦΦ мαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls... 

A bright smile lit Rui's face as Romy said he'd forgive her. She smiled and wiped away the rest of his tears before pulling him into a hug. She released him as soon as Tobi started basically yelling and insulting her. 'Can I stab him?' 'You don't have a knife Rui....' 'Fine... Can I set him on fire?' 'Do you want to ruin all the fun your having with Romy? Just remember his face, and you can torture him all you like later on when innocent little cry baby Romy isn't around.'  Elli frowned, looking hurt by Tobi's words. "Why would you ever say that? You don't even know me!" She blinked golden orbs pitifully, looking as if she might cry. She turned to Romy. "You understand don't you? I was just distracted. I would never purposefully hurt anybody!" She stared at Romy with pitiful sad golden eyes, almost as if she was begging him to agree with her and stand up for her.

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to know ΦΦΦΦΦ

t h e o c e a n a n d  i h o l d t o o m a n y s e c r e t s a n d t h e l o n g e r l i v e r o f u s s h a l l c a r r yt h e m a l l

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:34 pm
User Image
User Image
You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah, you fight dirty, like a b*tch
I would know
~*~
And you always think
Always speak cryptically
I should know
That you're no good for me

Third YearGryffindorThirteenPureblood

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Romy looked over at Tobi when he told Rui to go away. Was he really a broken toy? He blinked and looked down at his lap, pondering the words. He looked up when the girl started speaking, looking ready to cry. Blue eyes went wide as they regarded the girl, a pain sparking in his chest. Ever since he watched his sister tortured to tears, he couldn't stand anyone else crying. He pulled the girl into a hug, trying to appease her. His own eyes were wet, but he didn't care.
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
We used to be just like twins, so in sync
The same energy now's a dead battery
Used to laugh 'bout nothing
Now you're plain boring
I should know
That you're not gonna change
~*~
Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a sweet bipolar
Stuck on a rollercoaster
Can't get off this ride

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:37 pm
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Alaric watched as Rui came back outside and tried apologizing to Romy. Alaric watched in disbelief as he fell for her again.
"Rui, What are you doing? Five seconds ago you were probably trying to make out with 'the better boy,' and now you're begging for forgiveness? Is this part of your ploy to snog the entire Gryffindor House? Come on Romy, let's go." He had stood up, and really hoped Romy would follow them. Rui didn't seem like good news.

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

Kai Sparrowheart

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:56 pm
User ImageUser Image 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 

Everyone but Romy was being very rude to her. She found it rather entertaining and also very ungentlemanly of them all. When Romy wrapped his arms around her in a hug. She smiled and ran her fingers through his hair humming softly to herself. Rui slid away from Rom's grip and tilted her head at Alaric innocently. "Do you really not believe my apology?" She paused, a smirk forming in her mind, but an innocent sad frown creasing her lips. "Or are you just bitter because my poor brother couldn't deal with all the prying you did?" A smirk flashed on her face for a millisecond and then she was back to the sad innocent look. She turned back to Romy and slid her fingers through his hair again. "You believe me right? I'm sorry. I really truly am. I have no idea what came over me. That silly Cam boy could never compare to someone like you Romy." She flashed him a smile and fluttered her lashes.'Oh yes, at least Romy isn't the shiniest of knights.' Ryn's bell like laugh rang through her head and she giggled quietly, a cute, real, nothing faked about it, genuine laugh. It was rare to hear.  'And he is super duper cute in his little awkward ways.' 'The better to play with my dear.'

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:18 pm
User Image
User Image
You change your mind
I would know
~*~
And you always think
Always speak cryptically
I should know

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Romy looked between Alaric, Tobi, and Rui. Both boys seemed to think Rui was bad news, but she just looked so helpless! He turned to look at Alaric, eyes narrowed and a frown set on his face. "Alaric! It's not nice to pick on someone, just because of their siblings! You need to apologise! Now!" Anger filled him as he glared at the other boy, ready to protect Rui, simply because she was weak, innocent, and helpless! His eyes seemed to darken in rage, but when he heard the girlish giggle, he blushed and grinned. His ever-changing emotions were showing again, as they often did. "Romulus, she's going to hurt you, pet." Ronullei said in his soft tones. Romy's eyes widened as he said aloud, "She isn't going to hurt me! She loves me, no?" Ronullei would have slapped the boy. "She'd probably rather stab you in the heart..."
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Now you're plain boring
I should know
~*~
Someone call the doctor
Stuck on a rollercoaster
Can't get off this ride

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:58 pm
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

Alaric threw his hands up and looked back down at Rui with a glare.
"Okay Rui. There's this thing called trying to being friends with someone. I don't know if you know what the word 'friend' means, so hopefully while you're here you can buy yourself a goddamn dictionary. Your brother is as much as a hopeless flirt as you are, and so far it looks to me as though you're both just awkward, shallow anti-socialites who are practically in love with each other," he seethed. If there was one thing that would get to Rui, it would be her brother. He turned to Romulus.
" No, Romy, I'm not going to apologize for words she put in my mouth. Do what you want, but she's obviously playing you. Come on Tobi." He turned and walked away, angry that Rui just got away with these things. If Romy hadn't been there, Alaric would have been a lot harsher.

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:49 pm
------------I'm hell on heels
------------- Say what you will
I've done made the devil a deal
He made me pretty
He made me smart

And I'm going to break me a million hearts
I'm hell on heels, baby, I'm comin' for you

𝕬thena 𝕱ae
𝕾inger and 𝕾ongwriter,

User Image

The veela couldn’t help but giggle as the man across from her slipped into her language, he wasn’t bad, but she found herself leaning in a little closer to make sure she heard him right. ”Muy bien,” Diane complimented him, hiding her growing smile and giggles behind her petite hand. ”You’re very good, but you could use a little work on rolling your ‘r’s’,” she teased him, winking a demure violet eye in his direction. ”Ah, si,” Diane nodded her head, she actually was a bit peckish—she really couldn’t remember the last time she’d eaten. Just then, up above, she saw the sign that they had been looking for.

”The Leaky Cauldron, si? Is that what you said?” She gestured with a manicured nail and then ran her fingers through her hair as she glanced up at him beside her.

My voice
--- Veela
------ Diagon Alley Streets
---------- with Arnold
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:47 pm
The Vass Sisters

User Image

Today I feel like dancing: Happy
I never feel like dancing: Look, there's Chloe!
It's like even the weather suits my mood: Elsie, Morven, and Chloe
My entire soul is ringing: Diagon Alley

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O OD T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | T H I R D Y E A R |

Newlyn was practically skipping down the street, her hands intertwined with those of her little sisters, beaming. Her summer was actually off to an excellent start, because so far their father had settled for completely ignoring them, which was better than vicious insults or screaming. The Hufflepuff had decided that even if he did say something, she was going to finally stand up to him. His treatment of them had gotten worse and worse over the years and if she let it escalate things could go very badly. Now was the time to show him that over her dead body would she let him treat her sisters badly. She was basically their mother, and had all the protectiveness of a mama bear. The dark haired girl glanced down at them. "So, where do you two want to go first-" She cut herself off upon seeing her friend Chloe. "Look! there's Chloe!" she exclaimed happily, pulling them along as she made for her friend. "Hello Chloe!" she greeted her friend, blue eyes sparkling.

The dog days are over: Happy
The dog days are done: It's Chloe!
The horses are coming: Newlyn, Morven, and Chloe
So you better run: Diagon Alley

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | L I T T L E G I R L | A G E 9 |

Elsie grinned upon seeing Chloe. Though she'd only met the girl once before, she already considered her almost family, as she knew she was one of Newlyn's close friends. "CHLOE!" she squealed, jumping at the older girl for a hug. Newlyn sighed, looking embarrassed. "Elsie..."

Get me what I want: Annoyed
Everything I don't got: Ugh...
Get me what I want: Newlyn, Elsie, and Chloe
'Cause I'm a big shot: Diagon alley

M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | L I T T L E G I R L | A G E 7 |

Morven rolled her eyes. "Seriously, Elsie? Do you have to humiliate our entire family every time we go out in public?" Her sister was such a weirdo... Newlyn gave her hand a squeeze. "Oh, she's just being friendly, Morv. Uh, sorry, Chloe. She's get a bit enthusiastic..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

Cecille smiled again. It was so easy to make her smile, unlike her brother, who rarely cracked so much as a small grin. "Your dad owns a whole bookstore? That's so neat! Can you take me there one day?" she asked, still gripping his hand. Chance glanced at them, then continued walking. He didn't like this idea at all. 'Bloody hell, she just met the kid, and she wants to go over to his dad's store? Not gonna happen.' he thought. Soon enough, they were at the shop. Chance reluctantly released his sister's hand and opened the door. "In ya go, Sis. Nicko." he said. Once the two young ones were inside, the thirteen year old followed them.
**Exit Chance and Cecille to Flourish and Blotts**

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:48 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Diagon Alley (Streets)

Chloe was just about to make up her mind when she heard her name. "Hey you guy! How are you...?" she asked as she was suddenly jumped by Newlyn's younger sister Elsie. "She's fine. Hey there Elsie I'm glad to see you're doing well." she said hugging the girl back gentle. Chloe was used to young kids she had three cousins and they were very much alike. "So brings you guys to Diagon Ally?" she asked with interest.

With: Newlyn, Elsie, Morven

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:44 pm
User ImageUser Image 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 

Rui blinked in actual genuine surprise when Romy practically yelled at Alaric to tell him to apologize. Before she could even wonder why that had surprised her so much, Romy began talking to someone... She was pretty sure that someone didn't exist, at least not outside of his head. He used the L-word and she gulped. 'I should run....' 'But Roo, you've got him wrapped around your finger. He loooves you.' 'Last time someone said they loved me my brother and mother ended up dead.' As Rui was debating whether to run and never show her face again, Alaric spoke up and her thoughts were immediately distracted by the words that sprung from his mouth. 'Kill him. Now. Nobody touches Rei. Nobody speaks about Rei. Nobody.' Ryn's voice growled low in her ears, and golden eyes narrowed as she spun around to face Alaric. She took no heed of hiding her emotions at all now. She didn't give a crap about anything anyone said. She never had, but Rei was the one exception. She advanced on Alaric, one hand sliding into the pocket of her jeans to wrap around a knife kept there.

"Take it back." She hissed. "My brother is the purest, sweetest, kindest, most loving boy you will ever meet." She pulled her hand out of her pocket, holding the knife up threateningly, golden eyes now more like golden fire. "Don't you ever ******** dare talk about him like that. Don't touch him. Don't speak his name. Don't even look at him. If you think Rei is any of those things you listed, then you obviously suck at even trying to become friends with someone. You don't know my brother at all."She hadn't even realized she had pulled the knife from her pocket in her rage. Within her head she could hear a constant chorus of Ryn's voice. 'Kill him! Make him bleed! Burn him alive! Kill! Kill! Kill! We protect Rei, We do it Rui. It's our job. Kill the b***h. Kill him for even suggesting anything bad about our brother. Rei is the angel. We are the devil. Rei is nothing like us. Rei can't be thought bad of. Kill him. Kill him now. Slit his throat.'  Rui blinked blazing golden eyes, ignoring her dead brother's commands with great difficulty.'KILL!'

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:02 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Fouth YearHufflepuffChaserBig Brother
Little SisterUnsortedFirst YearPureBlood

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl looked up when he heard distressed cries from a group of kids. "Mouse, stay here!" He ran off toward them, seeing Romy in the middle of it. He heard the girl's anger, then stepped up. "May I ask what is going on here? You all seem a bit... upset. Is there any way I can be of assistance?" He raised an eyebrow, looking at them all. His smooth black hair caught the breeze, showing his bright blue eyes for a second. His hair finally fell back to cover his eyes, earrings peeking out. He looked from the girl, to the boys, to Romy, slightly standing in front of his young friend. He stopped glancing around to stare into the girl's gold eyes, an eyebrow arched in annoyance.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{OoC~}

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:06 pm
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle❤♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi winced as the she-devil brought up Rei to Al and watched as he tore into her with widened eyes. The one way to get the boy mad was to mention that name. However he wasn't expected Romy to grow a backbone and actually tell him to apologize, or for the she-devil to bring out a freakin' knife! Was he afraid? Slightly, more angered and annoyed really. Why? He should've been prepared! Spend a year outta the orphanage and he's already stopped carting around the essentials, his eleven year old self would've smacked him in the face. He didn't have his dagger, he didn't have his pellets or his sling, he didn't have s**t! Without realizing it Tobi stepped in front of his brother not shielding but taking her attention off of him. Only way to deal with a crazy, get on the crazy's level. "You're right, Al doesn't have a clue how much of a brilliant catch Rei is an' shouldn' have talked about him. He doesn' know him so how dare he make assumptions to who he is, right?" He spoke normally, like he was discussing the weather not handling a b***h from another galaxy. He turned when he saw Dhyl, a chaser from school, head their way and asked if he could help. Obviously he wasn't seeing what they were seeing or he was ruddy ignoring it, either way wasn't helpful. "We jus' had a disagreement an' were apologizin' to the lady for our harsh words." the tween answered not taking his brown eyes off of Rui's harsh golden ones.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Can I just stay here?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:08 pm
User Image
User Image
You change your mind
I would know
~*~
And you always think
Always speak cryptically
I should know

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Romy blinked as Alaric's comment became a full on war. He looked up when Dhylan walked over, hiding a bit behind the older boy. His height was intimidating, unlike Romulus', and he used it to his benefit. The younger boy glanced back at Alaric, a guilty expression on his face. If Dhylan had chosen to interveine, maybe Alaric had been telling the truth? Maybe the girl was just teasing him? Romy trusted Dhyl's opinion, because he knew the pain of heartbreak. When Tobi spoke, Romulus stared at him, curiously.
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Now you're plain boring
I should know
~*~
Someone call the doctor
Stuck on a rollercoaster
Can't get off this ride

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games