Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:33 pm
- OOC: And the masterless? ._. -  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:50 pm
((Dorm type situation we'll go with. But they can wander wherever they want within the limits))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:41 pm
Shiva raised her hand and waited until the last possible moment before extending her nails as fast and long as they could go. Unless Adrian changed course faster than was physically safe, or unless he managed to manipulate his blood in such a way that it formed a shield hard enough to deflect steel-hard carbon spears aimed at his throat and eyes, he would shortly be a very briefly surprised pincushion.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:58 pm
Rock groaned as he cracked open his eyes in bed before sitting up and reaching on the desk for his pendant. "What time is it..." he asked himself as he slid out of bed and got dressed before stumbling out of his room, still half awake. He always was a big sleeper. He sat down at the kitchen table with a louder groan before looking drowsily towards the food cabinet. "I hate waking up..." he muttered to himself before getting to his feet 5 minutes later to serve himself 'breakfast'. After eating, He was much more awake and headed out to the arena, to see what was happening there. He knew a fight was going on, just left to see the result.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:55 pm
Val watched with high interest, fascinated with the battle. In fact, proud this was the first battle the young girl would witness. "Sierra...move clo..ser." Yet her voice slowed as she saw the young girl already did so. Her eyes were wide and she could tell she was curious. "Even if you wish to know why they fight, do not peer into their minds..one's body is sometimes louder." She advised, her voice lower so only the girl heard. Seeing the girl nod, her eyes went back to the battle. Wondering just who would flip the odds this time as the battle looked as it as to draw to its end rather quickly.

Sierra only nodded once more, barely listening to Val. He's using the blood...how? She wondered, leaning closer. She was two or three stands ahead of her owner, but she wouldn't mind. After all,Val only took her to see the 'show'. Look at her claws...why is he smiling like that? Too caught up in the fight now to see her surroundings now. "Whoa..." She whispered the two of them now in deep combat, her eyes in awe despite the negative effect it had on both opponents.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:06 pm
Rock spotted an empty spot by a girl in the stands and walked over and nudged her shoulder. "You mind if I take this spot?" He asked, trying to keep his attention off the fight for now, though he could feel the energy emanating from the battlefield. His only worry was to keep his other side under control over a longer lapse of time. It tended to react strongly to fighting energies and forced him to leave the arena often because it tried to overwhelm him. He could already feel a strong vibe coursing through his veins, the desire to jump in and trade blows along with the ones below.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:20 pm
Adrian managed to do just that, the spikes on his arms suddenly melding together into a shield, spikes extending outward as he plummeted toward her. Under his command, blood could be as fluid as water yet hard as diamond.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:26 pm
Sierra jumped almost a feet off her seat at the sudden nudge, looking over after landing. Seeing it being another one such as her, she sighed. "You scared me.." She breathed, sighing once more for her to properly breath again. "And...yeah..go right ahead. Don't worry so much." Sierra then replied, flashing her usual smile. Only saying not to worry since his mind was being so loud of it. After he woud sit down would her eyes return to the fight, leaning forward as she watched. Not meaning to be rude if she was, she was only really interested as it was her very first fight to witness. It was dead obvious she never saw anything close to the arena, as her expression was of pure curiousity of a child. Surprisingly being one of a child's in such a dire situational fight.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:37 pm
Rock nodded silently and took a seat "I'm sorry for scaring you..." then turned to watch the fight. This will be interesting... he thought. He tilted his head on the side, observing how they battled, his eyes quickly following every movement and they seemed to burn themselves in his memory, like a recorder, though he knew he'd forget half of it in 10 minutes. It was just the feeling that it gave him, it swept him into the battle and the craving to fight was starting to bud within him. He knew he wouldn't have very long before he'd have to go if he didn't distract himself soon. He already felt frost starting to to creep up his left arm from his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:51 pm
"It's fine.." She said back dully, not paying attention to him now. Oh Sebby! Did you see that! They're like BAM and then she's like TAKE THATTTT and then he's like OH YEAH-TAKE THIS and then-- ---Sierra, please do calm yourself. You're giving me a headache, if possible. But Sebbby..it's so intersting, how do you think he control that blood? Or how she can 'extend' her claws? I'm so curious, I want to just ask them...and why does his mind thirst for it? And why----Shut. Up. She gave a squeak as he suddenly echoed her thoughts, rubbing her head. Fine! Big meanie...my thoughts..you're the one wanting to be in my brain and all.. Though her mind started to waver now, a sudden chill beside her. "Brr...." She shivered, rubbing her hands together as she drew her legs close to her chest. "Y-y-ya mi-n-nd?" She stutters, looking to the boy beside her. It seems as fate would have it, she was at his left side and the frost's temperature affecting her as well.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:03 pm
"I try... Not my fault I'm like this." he replied without emotion. "It's not like I want to do that, I'm just reacting to everything around here..." he sighed as he brushed off the frost from his left hand, trying to stop it from growing more, though his efforts only slowed how far it could get. It did stop creeping on his body afterwards, but it remained gripped to him. The troubles of being different... he sighed in his thoughts, unaware anyone could get into his mind and peer in his messed up world as he tried to restrain the monster that was creeping around his mind, trying to infect him like poison in his veins.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:15 pm
Kierra had been sitting next to Jabir in the stands, hugging her knees to her chest with her chin resting on them. She hadn't really wanted to see the fight, but Jabir had made her go.

Said owner was now intensely watching the fight. He was sporting that look he got when he was thuroughly enjoying something. He spotted his most recent purchase sitting down next to some others,"
So he's finally awake is he?The monster only had Jabir's attention for a moment before he turned to look back at the fight.

Kierra looked down at Rock. She had been avoiding him ever since Jabir had bought him. She wasn't sure what to do. He didn'tlook like the type that would take kindly to her, and even though she had made progress with her skitish behaviour since coming down here, something about Rock made her go right back to how she was before.

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:49 am
Shiva snarled in frustration at Adrian's blood control. She'd never faced a melee opponent for this long before, normally she could just spear them through the throat or eyes or some other vital organ and they expired in short duration from massive blood loss or organ trauma, but with an opponent that could manipulate blood that was no option. She retracted her nails the moment she saw the shield and instead grabbed hold of two of the longest spikes and leaned with Adrian's charge, flattening out so that her entire body from the knees up was parallel with the ground. The spikes ripped the arms off of her shirt and most of her clothing was a loss, but there was still enough left for the sake of modesty. Adrian's momentum carried him straight over her head and gave her enough time to spring away to the other side of the Arena, at least fifty feet by the time Adrian's feet hit the ground.

((Heads up now, since further near-misses will reveal more than Shiva likes being shown: Orion has a dirty little secret and it's probably not what you think it is.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:09 am
Angel watched the fight silently. 'This is so boring...' she thought, 'A few months here and all that's happened is me getting a new friend then not even being able to hang with him... So stupid...'

- OOC: Yay for bullshitting posts... -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:44 pm
((Well how long before you want to wrap things up? That's the question.))

"Best watch yourself. I'm getting closer to that sweet flesh of yours." Adrian said, grinning as he tore the shreds of Shiva's clothing off of his spikes. "I'm getting hungry just thinking about how your sweet blood will taste once I'm done with you." he said licking his nails of blood in anticipation before springing at Shiva once more, the blood from his arms reforming into a pair of large, spiked gauntlets.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games