Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Soul Resonance (Soul Eater rp open NEED WITCHES!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:26 pm
"Yeah, he looks like the kinda guy to do that." Jenos said with a smirk as he spun his partner around, deflecting the bombs their target had thrown. As soon as they exploded Jenos moved stabbing and slashing at the man before stabbing Mai into the ground to launch himself over him. The plan worked and Jenos ran the Kishin through from behind. "All right Mai, here's your appetizer." Jenos said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:27 pm
Calvin fell to the floor, reverting back to his human form, tears in his eyes. "But... I was supposed to be the strong one..." He pouted, sad that he was still weak.

Nicholas smiled, satisfied with the win. "Well that was a great match." He said, letting Alexia change to her human form. "Hey Calvin, just work harder okay? Your becoming very powerful and to add that with you age, you'll be crazy strong when you get older!" He said to him, boosting his confidence. "Great work Alex. Couldn't have had a better partner than you." He said with a smile.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:34 pm
"Don't say that, you'll get my hopes up for more tonight!" Mai said as she changed back, ripping off her costume before gulping down the soul.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:37 pm
"Yea, Nick's right!" Alexia said, shifting and standing by her meister.

"I'm sorry, Calvin." Renki said, standing, "I tried." Even though she didn't like how young her weapon was, she wasn't completely coldhearted to him.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:06 pm
"Come on, lets see what's open." Jenos said and threw off the Preacher's clothes, revealing his own underneath.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:50 pm
Calvin jumped and gave Renki an apologetic hug. "I'm sorry for being so weak Renki-Sempai!" He said, reverting to Renki as his "master" sometimes when he's really sorry.

Nicholas just looked at them with a smile. He then put his hands in his back pockets, only to find a mission in one of them. "What the..." He looked over the mission, highly confused. "Hey, Alex, did you sneak a mission on me when I wasn't looking?" He asked, thinking it was her since she's been wanting to do a mission for quiet some time.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:21 am
- OOC: *resists urge to make ***** jokes* -

"Stop it, Calvin." Renki said flatly, pushing him away, "Crying doesn't solve it." Though in all honesty, she was resisting the urge to cry.

"Unless I have memory loss, nope." she said, putting on her headphones.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:18 am
Kira got dressed before looking at the time, realizing it was almost time for her to go back down to the market and recieve an order of items she asked for earlier. She looked down to Nick on the sofa before thinking "im sure he will be fine here for a while.....ill just be quick and get back before he wakes up."  

uki-katzugowa

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:07 pm
"At this time of night, I'm not sure." Mai said looking around the empty streets as they walked. "If anything's still open, they're probably getting ready to close up for the night."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:10 pm
"So what, just go back to the hotel and order room service like the horrible tourists we are?" Jenos asked with a chuckle.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:20 pm
"We are at a hotel. No harm in taking advantage of the luxuries at hand." Mai said with an easy shrug.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:24 pm
"Valid point, but you do the ordering, you're better at that sort of thing." Jenos said simply.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:26 pm
"Am I?" Mai asked with some surprise. "I wasn't aware it was possible to be bad or good at ordering, but hey, whatever floats your boat."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:27 pm
The brothers walked into a old Jazz club and looked around. "I think this is right....." they looked around and suddenly stage lights turned on and a sax began to play from nowhere.

"Maaaan.....more down right funk souls, Niiice." A man said as he walked onto stage playing the sax. He was tall and dark skinned wearing sun glasses and dark clothes "I hope your here to enjoy my lustily jazz, it'll touch your very soul!" He said smiling revealing his sharp teeth.

Marx and David glared at the man. "I take it your Devin D. Dezzon?" Marx said watching the man

"Heeeey man....thats not my name. Names Dark Dev D, or Triple D. If you prefer." He said s he began playing again.

The brothers looked at each other and nodded. "Then Triple D. Under the orders of Lord death, we're hear to take your soul for threat of becoming a Kishin" He said as David transformed and the two got ready.

The man laughed. "Who is Lord Death?" He said before spinning his sax and pointing it at the two and licking his teeth. "Fiiine then....I'll just rip you two apart!!!!" He said as he charged  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:32 pm
"It's a linguistic thing." Jenos stated and shrugged. Mai ordered stuff over the phone better than he did, he couldn't explain it but it was true.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff