Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Mini RP - Kanto Badge Run (Reno) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:33 pm
Reno Vantas
"Yeah yeah. I've heard the pyro jabs enough from my friends. Nova there would do this on her own anyways, I just direct it." Reno protested, giving a chuckle to the gym leader before continuing. "It feels strangely satisfying. Like, I've fought giant sharks and conducted government coups but this is certainly one of my highlight accomplishments. So I hope that the Elite Four ends up being satisfying. And if in doubt, I'm stealing Lance's cape and getting out."

The gym leader would scoff at Reno's plans for Lance, the man just shaking his head in response. "Man, you got a lot of nerve if you try that with Lance. I may had defeated him all those years ago and claimed the championship but it was not an easy win and even today he is not someone I care to mess with too much. That is one guy who has earned his reputation. You better watch yourself around him." Blue warned Reno.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:47 pm
Laughing at the response, Reno turned towards Blue. "Well, its either rob the biggest man in Kanto and Johto or risk some sort of incident if I end up actually becoming the champion. So I figure I take the third route. Leave a lasting memory and then maybe figure out where the heck that one champion went. I think he was a friend of yours. Might as well test myself against him too if I can."

Staring at the fire and the sky for a moment, Reno continued. "I'm really a dog chasing cars with this whole gym run. I know I wanna do it, but I don't know what to do with it once I actually get it."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:41 am
Reno Vantas
Laughing at the response, Reno turned towards Blue. "Well, its either rob the biggest man in Kanto and Johto or risk some sort of incident if I end up actually becoming the champion. So I figure I take the third route. Leave a lasting memory and then maybe figure out where the heck that one champion went. I think he was a friend of yours. Might as well test myself against him too if I can."

Staring at the fire and the sky for a moment, Reno continued. "I'm really a dog chasing cars with this whole gym run. I know I wanna do it, but I don't know what to do with it once I actually get it."

"Heh, a lot like him." Blue commented, at first not expanding on who this 'him' was. "Red, that's the champion you're thinking about, Red. He really didn't know what he would do either once he made it to the top. He made it alright but for a time it seemed to depress him more than anything. I mean, guy spent his whole life with a clear goal in mind; be the best. When he became the best though where else was there to go? He 'disappeared' for a number of years, trained atop Mt. Silver. I visited him a few times but he was never the same person after becoming champion. He tried to fill the void after coming down and participating in the Pokemon World Tournament held in Unova. I went along with him but surprise surprise guess who won the whole thing; Red. You would think he would be happy after winning but it just depressed him even more." The gym leader told Reno.

"I guess where I'm going with all this is be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it. Red sure did." The flames of the bonfire would outline Blue's face, for the first time Reno able to see the years of experience carved into Blue's features. Despite how arrogant and full of himself the gym leader was there was no doubt he held a certain degree of wisdom.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:18 pm
Reno would silently nod to his fellow here, staring back into the flames of the bonfire for a moment as he began contemplating what he might actually do after all of this. "...Y'know....maybe I'll use this for cred so that I can teach other trainers. See what happens if I teach a few others to be as absolutely nuts as I am in fighting. Would give me something else to do besides end up lonely at the top." Reno told Blue, continuing to start at the fire before a thought crossed his mind. "Wait...where are the girls you said you were bringing?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:12 pm
Reno Vantas
Reno would silently nod to his fellow here, staring back into the flames of the bonfire for a moment as he began contemplating what he might actually do after all of this. "...Y'know....maybe I'll use this for cred so that I can teach other trainers. See what happens if I teach a few others to be as absolutely nuts as I am in fighting. Would give me something else to do besides end up lonely at the top." Reno told Blue, continuing to start at the fire before a thought crossed his mind. "Wait...where are the girls you said you were bringing?"

"Eh, this is better." Blue said in response to Reno's inquiry about the girls. The gym leader wouldn't say much else, instead wanting to just sit here and watch the fire roar in the company of his new friend, in peaceful contemplation. For Reno this would be one of the last restful moments he would be allowed in Kanto before facing the Elite Four, once inside there was no turning back.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff