Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
The Daily Rewards and Bumping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

06/17
  +1
View Results

AugustinDeMirval

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:28 am
Yardley is my guilty pleasure perfume, I'm known for liking bombastic powerhouses, but sometimes a lil grandma English Rose is so comforting.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:56 am
Bump!! How are things going? It's been a few weeks since I could post. Aside from the weather/storm making the internet intolerably slow, I have been busy helping clean the whole house. Today a professional is here to look at our electrical outlets and upgrade any part of our home that's possible for now. I'm hoping eventually it'll be completely insulated. It would be nice to spend a warmer winter here. Maybe one day we'll own this house, who knows?  

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:00 am
wb magarah! hope the house outlets checkup goes well! warmer winters are nice!

and ty aaron cool beans! english rose? we talkin tea or perfume? is english rose a tea? i think its a tea. my brains not working the best atm lol

i just got in at 4am. we got the last bedroom painted. ridiculously late shift lol. its almost 6am and still up cuz.. i dunno its hard to wind down that fast. owner of our little woodsy home is getting impatient and msging again. we rly need to show the house now. mom keeps wanting to fix every last little thing first.. definitely a tricky game to watch. but other than painting some window wells and touching up paint in bathroom its pretty much as done as its gonna be so.. send all ya good juju maybe one of the interested ppl will come fall in love with it and take it and we can quit worrying bout losing our crooked little woodsy home!

gmornin and gnite ppls!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:04 pm
Heyy User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

English rose is a perfume by Yardley lol, they made perfumes for the Queen and everything.
It's just comforting like getting into a hot bath.
Ye it's just time to show it now, people don't mind small things regardless it just gives them one or two things to "really make it theirs" when they buy it xp
Sending good vibes User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. hope it all bears fruit and the flip get flipped

I've been doing good Magarah going for a promotion in work, reallllyyyy hoping I get it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hope all that work is paying off, you've got the whole summer and autumn to plan for winter, it can all pull together.

Spent my evening replaying Pokemon Emerald lol

User Image  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:49 pm
awww so cute! yay pokemon! and ya we need to show it. she wants to go up 2m to do the last of the word she claims then she'll show it. but each time we finish what she wants.. by she i mean mom lol she thinks of more she wants done. owner is chompin our arse now wanting a sale we dont have yet but moms dug in to do it at her pace so.... i'm just along for the ride lol we were irritated up in this house today taking day off lol..

but i got some kindlin and firewood in and got the water filter changed and i fixed up the frog ponds which i was worried about. its so warm out. they need their ponds till we fix up the big pond with a liner later on!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:32 am
12 am bump... im so tired but also not really because ive blasted my eyes with rays  

BadBoyHalo

Dapper Vampire

9,600 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:42 am
BadBoyHalo
12 am bump... im so tired but also not really because ive blasted my eyes with rays

ouchies and gmornin! i often feel like i've blasted eyes with rays but just from being on pc alot. staying home an extra day to do some extra cookin cleanin and restin. moms going on up all that's rly left i hope is painting a tiny bathroom and some window sills anyway. yesterday i worked the whole dang day home. hoping today i can actually chill a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:51 pm
Ayooo peeeps User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Been playing Pokemon Emerald obsessively all evening.
Hope everyones day has been restful and restorative User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

fevb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:57 pm
bump! <3 ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:31 am
back at 12am again...  

BadBoyHalo

Dapper Vampire

9,600 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:18 am
fevb
bump! <3 ^_^

nice to meet you fevb! welcome!!

and howdy again aaron and badboy!

yesterday shoulda been restorative. i cooked and got stuff cleaned up kinda early but had a bit of a long a** spat with the bf. probably some of my pent up stress some of his.. it happens. but that was draining.

i'm determined that today is better. mom woke early and took off to put finishing touches on house. i was gonna go help but if she was ok going on without me imma make another attempt at having a rly good a** day! no raid on wow tonite. i went walking, everything clean, we got food, brothers back from his biker week..

today will be the restore day! bad boy i feel u on the 12am posts. my schedule is upside down. i woke at 11am today and that was early for me lol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:24 am
Hey hey!

Welcome fevb! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol Badboy dw some of my posts are at 2am but I'm on a diff part of the earth so it doesn't show in my timestamps xp

Aww Rydia that sucks I hope today was a better breather then, lil spats come with the stress it must be a real crunch time at the moment.
As long as it was all released and came back down to ground level you're all good User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've been doing Duolingo Welsh obsessively because I hate that I'm not fluent in the language of the country I was born in crying  

AaronAlroy

Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

fevb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:56 pm
hi!! hope you all have a good day!! User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:12 pm
emo  

Magarah Tezerra

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games