Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:29 pm
((An improvement. You read Yukisnows last post. BUT.... you did not read enough. YUMi, for the final time, me and yuki, we are both NOT IN THE ACADEMY RIGHT NOW, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!))

Tact woke up his sense. He looked around. Nothing was there. "SOmethings coming all right..." he said. He pulled out his blade. "Man, this is annoying...." He turned around and around. What the hell was coming???!!!

Rester felt the sudden urge to dive down under all the worms. "I might be crazy..." he thought, mumbling. "But this is my hour." He dove down way deep, and guess what? He found a door! "Hurray, hurray..." sdaid Rester, wrenching the door open. All of a sudden, all the worms were gone and he was sucked into a land full of snow. "Now this... this is the most annoying thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yellled.

Silencer walked around. So.. more people were coming now... he had to blend in. He decided to dusguise himself as one of the ugh, students right now. Suddenly he got a call of urgency. "WHAT NOW??!" he spat into his con. "Oh, its you. Ya. Ya. I know. Nope. No. What? Oh, yeah. Really? Oh. Bye." he crushed his con to the ground. WHo does this man think he was, anyway?
He stopped calling him by his name years ago, and he stopped calling him by his relationship long before that. WHat did he know now? Maybe he once was the president of blacs corp.. but he was nothing except an old geezer now. The damn hell......  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:32 pm
after about an hour of studying for each class skuria stads up puts his books under his arms and starts walking out the doors to his dorm he starts to think to him self....i wonder what the other students are like  

dahaka 666

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:48 pm
-after awhile of looking, she finally found her dorm room..*YES!!!* she whispered to herself. she set all of her bags onto the ground and reached into her pocket for her key to her dorm. she unlocked the door and picked up her bags and stood in the doorframe looking at her room.."well hello room# 1225" she said aloud...*wonder if i have ne roomies?* she thought hoping not. she picked a bed and begain unpacking. while halfway unpacked she stumbed apon a pic of her dear friend KC. she sighed, kissed the pic and placed it next to her bed...... not caring about her clothes she threw them into her closet and layed on her bed. reaching into her bag she pulled out her alchemy text and begain to read it once more before falling sound asleep.......  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:35 pm
skuria got up and whent to his room where he got on his bed read some more on archery and then he fixesed himself something to eat and whent to bed  

dahaka 666

dahaka 666

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:20 pm
skuria wakes up gets hes books together and walks out the....well first up is.....said skuria as he lookes at his schedule...ummmmmm martial arts  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:01 pm
she walked out of her room feeling like crap, she reached into her pocket and oulled out a cigarette and lit it inhale'n and blowing out a huge cloud of smoke. walking down the hall she realized she had to get to class...it was time for Martial Arts...yea her fav lass >_< being the genius she was..she finished off her smoke and threw the butt onto the floor and ran to her class hope'n she'd meet new ppl  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

Rester.R

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:11 pm
Silencer was bummed. Real bummed. H wasn't thinking right when he said he would pretend to be a student. There was no dorm ,and no food, and no nothing. He would be spotted... unless..... OMG! Suddenly he went into this crazy tantrum, as if cry, and ran around pulling his hair. "I absloutely refuse to do this! I-" SUdden;ly his microphone spoke up. "If you don't do this, the federal state cooperation will vaporize you into 5 molecules." "Dang, stupid modern technology..." said SIlencer. Well, now he had to go to classes that he already learned, lets say, oh.... 5 TIMES! 3 times in orgin.... 1 at birth, 1 time at Kubi, and now this is the sixth. Oh. My. God. He went around to see if there was any tech class.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:46 am
Yumi turned arround and pulled the trigger of her gun that almost hit Tact.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

dahaka 666

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:03 pm
opens the door to martial arts class......whare is everyone said skuria as he looked around  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:06 pm
she appeared behind skuria placing her hands on his shoulders.."hey lil one!!" she said smiling at him.."good morning, how r u?"  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

dahaka 666

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:15 pm
jumps and turns around.. eek .. oh its you don't do that said skuria as he went into the classroom  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:19 am
>_< "sry" she said as she walked behind him...."soo where shall we sit?!" she said smile'n  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:11 pm
" This is so annoying....." said Silencer about the 5th time. Something, like a small ball of fire, appeared in front of him. "Don't whine," it said. "At least you weren't stupid to make your superiors explode and then they tuirned you into a walrus or something like me?" "Ist that so, Dennis?" said Silencer. "Then shut up! I'm your superior right now, and I have the authority to make you explode or turn you into the penguins on the polar ice caps!!!!!!" "Okay....." said Dennis.

Tact shuddered as the bullet brushed against him. "WHat are you trying to do?" he yelled. "Kill me?" But as then as he saw the look on Yumis face he knew that she had found out. "Dangit..." he said. "I told you to stay hidden!" HE blasted the front window right open, and hopped onto a ship that was perched just outside. He motioned for this other guy to follow. The guy hopped in, and Tacts skin, ever so grossly, began to peel. Inside was a lil baby fireballl we saw earlier in the last paragraph named Dennis. "Hehe..." he said. But he knew that wasn't it. Thrre was something here that was unstable. They blasted off.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:11 pm
Yumi's Youkai self already had the chance to kill him but, the real Yumi was able to stop her "what are you doing?!" the youkai Yumi asked the real Yumi "let's say that I'll do this on my own" she said, the youkai Yumi smirked "you're a big pain in the a** you know" she said, turning back to the real Yumi.

"Oh no...what the hell are we suppose to do" Joey asked "we'll take care of this your highness..." Yumi said grabbing her brother's arm, following Tact "Mind if you tell me what you're going to do?" Ray asked "Give the little guy a big piece of my mind" Yumi said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

dahaka 666

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:16 am
skuria walked over to his seat and sat down..hmmm i wonder who the teacher is thought skuria as he got comfterbale  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games