Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:13 pm
bluegrass cat
aprilness
I hate Windows Vista, and it constantly crapping out on me. And not being able to downgrade to XP just because I use Home Premium. -_-

in this same tone: i hate that since i switched os's from xp pro to home ((we now have four hard drives, and our xp pro wasn't exactly...legit)), i've had to use the trial for microsoft office.

and i REALLY hate that the trial has expired AND OMG i hate how much it costs!!!

crying crying crying

I tried to put a copy of XP Pro on my laptop! But it was a leaked copy I guess, and henceforth illegal. Yeah, I had the trial on my laptop too. For Office, I mean. I managed to avoid paying for it ever though, did you have a certain amount of uses allowed on it? Like 12 or something....maybe more...is what mine gave me, but every time I opened it it would ask for the serial number, and if I hit cancel it would count that use as one less I had left. But if I just closed the serial number window and clicked "OK" when it asked me if I wanted to close setup, and it didn't count that use against my total use allotment. So I never had to pay for Word, Powerpoint, or whatever else.

Then my motherboard overheated. I blame my boyfriend playing WoW on the bed, sitting it on the goddamn blankets and blocking the vent. Lucky me, it's still under warranty so HP sent me a box for free and shipped it out, free, and will fix it and send it back, free. *phew* Still, it's been a pain in the a** not having it. D:<

Azumanga Daioh...ha! Even though I don't know you, from the posts of your's I've read I think I could believe that XD...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:32 pm
My parents are fighting more.
Some times they fight over the stupidest things.
I'm scared of what'll happen.
Clearly, my brother is too.
We already saved their marriage once.
I don't know if we can do it again.
And last time we did it, we were in hell during the progress.
I'm very worried over all of this.
I'm scared.
ESPECIALLY since the last fight was over my weight...  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:39 pm
FangzV
I'm scared.

One thing to remember It is not your fault. Please remember that. It's not your brother's fault too. Sometimes parents just don't wanna be with each other anymore. It's not like they will kill one another. So don't worry. Most times it's better to have them apart then together.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:50 pm
Teh Dana
FangzV
I'm scared.

One thing to remember It is not your fault. Please remember that. It's not your brother's fault too. Sometimes parents just don't wanna be with each other anymore. It's not like they will kill one another. So don't worry. Most times it's better to have them apart then together.

I understand all of that.
And I'm not worried about murder.
I'm worried about the divorce and how things will work out from there.
And it's just that sometimes, they fight over the stupidest things you can think of.
Like dad misheard mom and when my aunt (I think it was her) called, he said that she was out shopping or something. Then that warrented my dad yelling at my mom after her remark that he misheard her.
I was really hungry but I skipped having more dinner so I could get the hell out of there.

Oh yeah, and all this talk about my mom and mis-somethinging reminds me of something else to went about.
My mom is a b***h.
She just bitches a lot.
My brother said that she misremembers alot, and instead of responding to what he actually SAID, she scolded him all because misremember is not a real word.
And then she insited that I take a pair of white gloves with me to peo's house for our snow ball fight (very crappy gloves) and when one of these WHITE gloves fell out of my CRAP of a coat pocket and got lost in WHITE snow, she threw a fit. "YOU WASTED MY MONEY" to quote. Then she said no more computer until we find this glove. Then she commanded that we go to peo's house to look for it. But peo's not HOME. She still INSISTED that we TRESPASS onto her property to find the glove. She admitted she was wrong and overreacting later, but there was no reason to overreact like THAT. I mean, the glove costs four ******** dollars. I have like, 200. More actually. I'll just buy another pair.
OH YEAH. When she overreacted, she yelled so much, so hard, and I was so hurt by all of this, I went up to my room and cried. When I went downstairs to get my dinner, she saw me, said I better stop crying, and said that I'm not going to hide in my room all day.
I swear. Really.

And Dana, don't say that me not having to spend so much time with her will be a positive of divorce.
My dad is awesome, but when he yells, he yells loud and he has a brutal punishment.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:02 pm
FangzV
Teh Dana
FangzV
I'm scared.

And it's just that sometimes, they fight over the stupidest things you can think of.
Like dad misheard mom and when my aunt (I think it was her) called, he said that she was out shopping or something. Then that warrented my dad yelling at my mom after her remark that he misheard her.
I was really hungry but I skipped having more dinner so I could get the hell out of there.

Oh yeah, and all this talk about my mom and mis-somethinging reminds me of something else to went about.
My mom is a b***h.
She just bitches a lot.
My brother said that she misremembers alot, and instead of responding to what he actually SAID, she scolded him all because misremember is not a real word.
And then she insited that I take a pair of white gloves with me to peo's house for our snow ball fight (very crappy gloves) and when one of these WHITE gloves fell out of my CRAP of a coat pocket and got lost in WHITE snow, she threw a fit. "YOU WASTED MY MONEY" to quote. Then she said no more computer until we find this glove. Then she commanded that we go to peo's house to look for it. But peo's not HOME. She still INSISTED that we TRESPASS onto her property to find the glove. She admitted she was wrong and overreacting later, but there was no reason to overreact like THAT. I mean, the glove costs four ******** dollars. I have like, 200. More actually. I'll just buy another pair.
OH YEAH. When she overreacted, she yelled so much, so hard, and I was so hurt by all of this, I went up to my room and cried. When I went downstairs to get my dinner, she saw me, said I better stop crying, and said that I'm not going to hide in my room all day.
I swear. Really.

And Dana, don't say that me not having to spend so much time with her will be a positive of divorce.
My dad is awesome, but when he yells, he yells loud and he has a brutal punishment.

Sounds like my dad. You ******** with him. You're gonna regret it. I'm not saying that staying away from her would be a positive. She sounds bipolar to me. If she's gonna freak about 4 dollar gloves you have to ask what's wrong with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:07 pm
Teh Dana
FangzV
Teh Dana
FangzV
I'm scared.

My mom is a b***h.
She just bitches a lot.
I swear. Really.

Sounds like my dad. You ******** with him. You're gonna regret it. I'm not saying that staying away from her would be a positive. She sounds bipolar to me. If she's gonna freak about 4 dollar gloves you have to ask what's wrong with her.

The trigger for the anger MAY have been that I forgot I lost them and when she asked if I had them and I said I had both. The trigger was PROBABLY me lying to her, causing that for like, the third day in a row.
But the lie wasn't the main focus of the yelling.
Hell, even worse. She took it out on my brother too.
But she apparently overeacts alot.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:17 pm
FangzV
Teh Dana
FangzV
Teh Dana
FangzV
I'm scared.

My mom is a b***h.
She just bitches a lot.
I swear. Really.

The trigger for the anger MAY have been that I forgot I lost them and when she asked if I had them and I said I had both. The trigger was PROBABLY me lying to her, causing that for like, the third day in a row.
But the lie wasn't the main focus of the yelling.
Hell, even worse. She took it out on my brother too.
But she apparently overeacts alot.

If she's going to make you cry over something simple, I'd say so.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:29 pm
My parents divorced when I was...hmm, I think I was about six years old. So there's no way I could have really known what was going on, let alone "save their marriage." I'm not sure what you meant by that. If you took an active role in saving their marriage, not a passive one, such as them staying together because of the fact that they have kids, I can't imagine what an active role would be.

Usually the only permanent fix to a broken marriage has to be by the couple themselves. If they aren't willing to fix everything themselves, or at least seek help (and thereby show that they WANT the marriage to be fixed), then there's not a lot that you can do. And it's really not up to you or your brother to fix it, anyway. It is your family, but the root of the problem is between your parents, not your family.

It's really none of my business and I'm sorry for preaching to you on such a personal thing. But those are my thoughts anyway.

Pachelbel Canon

x Deadly Fairy x

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:52 am
Okay i will try to make it short. I have white trash people living next door garbage all over the lawn literly they are trash pickers. they sell the junk and make a profit. they have 3 children and she is not married nor has never been married but she is currently engaged. She is not working and she sleeps all day and does dope. that i found out before i met her. They moved in and i played nice and welcomed them to the neighborhood. at the time she just had her daughter and her 2 sons were kidnapped by her "crazy ex" in the middle of the night. so althrouh this i still played nice. if i had some food i didn't use i would donate it to them if she needed to borrow suger this and that milk etc. i would be nice. but i stopped playing nice a couple weeks ago when.

I got stuck in the car in a ditch in the community i had no one else number so i called her she had a truck she could help me out or they vary least call on of her other buddies to help me out you know. So i called her she was all grwagy sounding and said she had to get her son dressed as he was nude at the time and that she would be there i waited 30 mins then called her back nothing so waited 5 more mins nothing. i was pissed so i tried 411 to call a local lady i knew. I KNEW she could get me to some one to help me out.She did thank god i got home and relaxed feed my children. Come around 5pm she calls me i call her to see what it was she say's oh harly's home now if your still stuck(im like what the ******** i called you at 1pm and your now calling me at 5pm me and my children were stuck in the car for an hour before getting pulled out and now you can help me ******** you.)

the next day she calls me while shes in the car and says.....im in town and running arrends and its real bad hear and i have to run to kansas city and go hear and there still and pick up harley and i just don't think im going to make it back do you think you could pcik up my kids from the bus stop.

now it was really bad weather that day and i had hardley any gas i told her sorry i can't......are you ******** kiding me i can't believe she said that im just thinking like NO THERE YOUR ******** KIDS BE THERE FOR THEM.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:44 pm
I hate my old man with a fiery passion not even rivaled by the sun. He's always so overbearing on me, always blowing up at me when I do anything that isn't what he wants me to do. He just got done yelling at me and slamming doors and all of this stuff because I didn't get to take a scholarship application in to the guidance department today because they had locked their doors and so I couldn't go in. So he yells at me about how I'm not doing everything in my power to get the thing done. Then he blows up at me because I didn't do an essay for the same scholarship because I have other things that I have to worry about for school, like passing my last year of high school. Then I had to tell him that I had a study thing for the one class I stand a chance of failing this year, go figure, it's a required class, and couldn't pick up my brother because I would probably be there. So he yells some more about how he's going to be pissed off if we don't even send the application in because it's $4000 we could use for school. I don't even need it, my other scholarships and awards have covered my first year of school anyway, besides if he didn't spend ******** $5000 a year on my brothers wrestling, or my other brother's baseball, it's not like it would be a hard thing to cover what I would lose after my first year. And of course, I won't ever say anything like this to him because he wouldn't listen to me at all. Like when I was first looking at colleges, I was dead set on going to GA Tech, but he did everything in his power to get me to look at a far inferior school because it had an engineering program that was run through GA Tech, and according to my mom, the college reminded him of the one that he went to for like, a whole semester way back when. So of course, since he controls the money in the family, and the campus wasn't terrible, and I could transfer up to Tech after two years, I humored him and accepted their offers to go to school there.

And I know that someone will be like, "He's just looking out for your best interests," to which I have to say, like hell he is, he's trying to live the life he never had through me.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:09 pm
A lot of fathers live the life they want through their sons, sadly. That's one of the big reasons my boyfriend wanted a son for a while, then I made him realize how stupid and selfish that was. >_>

But you also kind of sound like my boyfriend, he bitches about his father bitching at him about school every day. About passing classes and money for school, even though his dad makes at least 250k a year and buys stupid s**t like a painting of this dumb whore named Susie that he kind of stalks. O__o He spent over 500 dollars to commission that, and is going to give it to her for her birthday. Yet when Austin breaks his glasses he won't take him to freaking Wal-Mart to get them fixed...lame. stare

He also bought a new laptop for himself and a new television for his office and all this other crap, while Austin has a shitty laptop he can barely use for school. Thankfully, his dad did spare the money to get him a new charger so that the thing will at least stay on and not unplug if you try to move it at all. It doesn't have a battery and it ruins any battery you try to put in it.

He also refuses to buy his son vitamins because he thinks they're a waste of money. rolleyes And then he goes down to the bar or buys a bunch of beer to get wasted with his friends at the house.

He also gets mad when Austin gets out of the shower and there is water on the ceiling, because it ruins it or something. =x Though there aren't any windows in that bathroom or anything, and it's a small bathroom, so it's not like there's anywhere for the water to go. Meanwhile he's got a huge personal bathroom in his room. And he built the house, so I think he could have thought that one out better.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:11 pm
aprilness
A lot of fathers live the life they want through their sons, sadly. That's one of the big reasons my boyfriend wanted a son for a while, then I made him realize how stupid and selfish that was. >_>

But you also kind of sound like my boyfriend, he bitches about his father bitching at him about school every day. About passing classes and money for school, even though his dad makes at least 250k a year and buys stupid s**t like a painting of this dumb whore named Susie that he kind of stalks. O__o He spent over 500 dollars to commission that, and is going to give it to her for her birthday. Yet when Austin breaks his glasses he won't take him to freaking Wal-Mart to get them fixed...lame. stare

He also bought a new laptop for himself and a new television for his office and all this other crap, while Austin has a shitty laptop he can barely use for school. Thankfully, his dad did spare the money to get him a new charger so that the thing will at least stay on and not unplug if you try to move it at all. It doesn't have a battery and it ruins any battery you try to put in it.

He also refuses to buy his son vitamins because he thinks they're a waste of money. rolleyes And then he goes down to the bar or buys a bunch of beer to get wasted with his friends at the house.

He also gets mad when Austin gets out of the shower and there is water on the ceiling, because it ruins it or something. =x Though there aren't any windows in that bathroom or anything, and it's a small bathroom, so it's not like there's anywhere for the water to go. Meanwhile he's got a huge personal bathroom in his room. And he built the house, so I think he could have thought that one out better.
My dad is sort of like that, but we don't make anywhere near as much money. Like this year, he decided, probably with my mom, to buy all new furniture for the front room, which I was cool with because our old stuff was, well, old. But then my mom goes to get him a Christmas present, a surround sound system, and when he finds out that it won't work the TV that we had, he takes my mom, and instead of just buying a TV of roughly the same size that was newer, he decided that he had to have a 50" one. Then he started saying how we didn't have the money to do some stuff. confused

Yeah though, he looked like he wanted to hit something last night when I told him that I couldn't turn the scholarship in because it was supposed to be post marked Monday, and I didn't have it anywhere done and didn't know about that little part. So now he is telling me that I have to have my next one done by this weekend, which is insane because I need a third recommendation letter, and don't have anyone to ask to write one. Then both of my parents decided to lecture me on how they've, "Never heard of a college student with too much money for school."  

tsukasa_the_quiet

I need a username

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:25 am
I'm tired of only being able to sell 4 items at a time in the marketplace.

I'm tired of inflation.

I wish I had chose my black and white shirt instead of a red and black shirt D;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:39 pm
i´m sick of beeing so hard to get golds and the items beeing so expencive stressed i need to get more 10k to buy a lunar scyth and it´s going to be a eternity to get it crying  

Der_Fuhrer88

4,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:45 pm
We've all started out that way. Be patient and it'll get better.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games