Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Silverwing Vixen

Sparkly Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:04 pm
obsession_anime_1115
I'm bored and don't know what to do with my life!

Be a car salesman. We need more of those.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:22 pm
Hiya! ^.^ I'm Sherry, I'm new to this guild and me wishes to have good fun and meet new people whee
wiiiiiiii! X3 heehee

7 Kid5 7

xx_screamMASSACRE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:25 pm
^_^ hmm...letsee...my name ish allyson and i'm 12 years old XD wiiiii! i usually get mistaken for a guy and at times, mistaken for someone that is at least 15 or older O.o which i think is strange but oh well XD thats not just cuz of my avi, cuz of the way i react to things ^_^ weird eh? anywayz, i really like writing poetry and stuffs like that...i'm a total otaku! and...i luff emo boyz! XD haha...hmm...wut now...oh, ur still reading this? wow, u must be really bored then...

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:34 pm
Welcome Allyson! Nice to meet you! mrgreen  

Dana Pixie Stix

Miss Hermione J Granger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:33 am
Hello I just got accepted (yay!) -^^-
My name is Scaredy Cat because that's what I am and I'm 19 years old. I live in Europe (in The Netherlands to be precise) and Im currently really busy with school! (it's my final year so wish me luck whee ).

Anyway.. Nice to meet you all! -^^-

SC:3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:18 am
Hope you stick around and good luck on your final year!  

Dana Pixie Stix

Miss Hermione J Granger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:30 pm
Teh Dana
Hope you stick around and good luck on your final year!

Thank you -^^-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:14 am
heart
Hey, my name is Kassi and I'm 15 years old.
I like everything computer-related, hanging with friends, and having a good time!!
I'm so happy I got accepted into this guild!
heart  

Sparks Luv

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:00 am
Welcome Kassi!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:49 am
Hello, as you can tell my account name is Proud to be Mormon, but you can call me Xan as it is my nickname. I have been a part of Gaia since June 28, 2005. At least, with this account. My main account which had gotten hacked into and it took me about five months to get it back is the one that I have had the longest. Obviously. Well, this account has now become my main account. Basically, I have overall been on Gaia since November 22, 2004. Almost three years on Gaia. Wow..didn't realize it had been that long.

I am going to be turning 16 on May 5. Yes, Cinco de Mayo. I love the color green! It is the best color in the world. I love the computer[as I spend most of my time one it], roleplaying, LARPing, writing my own stories[I am looking to become a writer and get a book published], some school subjects, ANIME!!, and many other things. Anything you want to know that I didn't cover? You can go ahead and ask me. I am also very literate and I love dragons!

Tsalagi1923

Enduring Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:41 pm
"welcome newcomers to the FG-4-PG guild! also known to me as the loony bin!where abnormality is the normality of this locality. may we show you the peace and warmth, the wild and free, the insane and the slight pervertedness that is our guild!"-Darthspanky

Nice to meet you Xan!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:36 pm
Nice to meet you too.  

Tsalagi1923

Enduring Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100

Uchiha_Jacob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:24 pm
hello i'm new here and i'm jakie-poo. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:52 pm
Hello.  

Tsalagi1923

Enduring Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100

Peaches_and_Wings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:55 pm
Greetings all, I'm Heather, 15 years old and I live in Georgia. I'm glad to be a part of this guild!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games