Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

outwar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:21 pm
Roy was thinking he was going to die but once he herd that his life was spared he knew he was ok. That girl is vicious. Roy thought. "We will meet again Kairi." He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:25 pm
Dante look at his Window and At Kairi " She sure is violent"  

Dante Aurion

` m a i i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:26 pm
Celestial transformed again and the light appeared. "I told you... A GODDESS MUST NEVER BE TOUCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kairi yelled and the sky turned black and her wings turned bigger again made made Johnny get off her. "I TOLD YOU!!" Kairi said but she transformed. "Don't!!" Celestial yelled and her wings were out of control and crushed Johnny. Celestial closed her eyes. Her wounds were emerging horribly. She was bleeding to death. "Celestial!" Kairi yelled. Celestial was this time pure white. She was glowing like a goddess and marks became upon her face. She started singing... A beautiful song of healing and hatred.

Ame ni... Nureta ho howa namida..

she continued and the whole world could hear her sing. It was a beautiful voice and every note could be heard throughout the universe.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:27 pm
u wont hurt me screamed johnny as he mummered a summon spell it was non other than sora with a keyblade talking to Kairi  

vampire_guardian116

` m a i i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:27 pm
Her voice was soft... But not loud. It broke all glass, but it was so sweet and soft.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:30 pm
((Sorry I was gone so long I had to run errands. And I have to leave for work in about 20 minutes))

Raven watched Dante eat and barely poked at her food. What she really needed was blood first then food. But then after Raven heard that both Johnny and Roy were at the door she lost her appetite completely. I don't even want to know what they want...Raven thought to herself as she tuned out the conversation they were having with Dante at the door. Then Raven got up from the table and walked to the back door. I can't believe I almost forgot to call the clan...Raven thought and pulled out her cell phone. After about 10 minutes everything was squared away for the night and she had time to herself now. Raven went back to the kitchen and started to eat. Dante was already done.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

as sora distracted Kairi johnny casted a spell and from the ground a hand appeared and grabbed Kairi and sora nad johnny used trinity limit to execute Kairi for now  
"Sora!" Kairi said. Celestial was talking to her through heart. "He was dead. He's not real... I'm sorry Kairi... Sora's dead. He died long ago. He wasn't reincarnated." Celestial said very sadly through heart. Through her voice, she was singing.  

` m a i i

` m a i i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:31 pm
Johnny couldn't get to Kairi or Celestial. Celestial's voice was too strong to let him get near her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:32 pm
(Alright) Dante heard Kairi's lyrics "Great someone is mad." He extended his arm out and ask raven " You want a bite?" Dante grinned He felt like playing hard to get now before he was bitten.  

Dante Aurion

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:32 pm
"shinobi-aeriaz " screamed johnny as his wings got enormous and lightning began to hit the ground endlessly  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:33 pm
soras not dead screamed johnny i summoned him from twilight town hes searching for u and so is riku  

vampire_guardian116

outwar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:35 pm
Roy was annoyed. "JONNY DOESNT KNOW WHEN TO STOP!!!!!" cried Roy. So Roy turned to his demon form. "THIS TIME I WILL NOT PROTECT YOU I WILL KILL YOU JONNY!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:35 pm
This was the first time anyone has seen Celestial sad. Celestial was terribly sad. Kairi put a sheild around her and yelled, "No! Can't you see she's sad? She's terribly sad!" Kairi sad and started yelling. "No! Celestial! Don't think about that! DON'T!" Kairi said. What Kairi saw was the memories Celestial had back then. Everyone was slaughtered. Everyone died. And she was alone. Everyone could now see her memories. The terror of her past.  

` m a i i

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:36 pm
Kairi cried sora as he extended his arm i promised i would find you and i did your being controlled dont listen to her im not lying said sora  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games