Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The School That Accepts Any Race (free rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I dont care
View Results

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:47 am
he looked at her and raised a brow "is there aa problem with being sleepy?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:01 pm
She sighed. She puled his hand to E27  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:03 pm
felt like he was being yanked "what i say?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:17 pm
The second they got to the flight number, they called her name. She took him and showed the person her tennis pass and went to the airplane  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:21 pm
"stop moving so fast"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:50 pm
"I'm not moving fast. You're just walking slow." She said. She plumped into her seat  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:56 pm
he sat next to her then doesed off  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:09 pm
She smiled. "You may now sleep." She said  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

RustyNachos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:21 pm
Name: No name just goes by Elite
Grade: 10
Race: Elite (Halo & Halo 2)
Personality:Somewhat out going but only to people who are a differant race
History: Recently running away from home world
Weapons: Energy Sword,Plasma and Banshee to go around in
Appearance: Green Armored Elite
Dorm:9 alone

While the two where on the plane the pod containing Elite went hurtaling by .Elite was trying to steer the pod to land at school but he missed and landed at the airport.THUD! he lands THUD! His armor and food land. "i think i missed." Says Elite. Elite kicks open the pod "Oh this is not the school this is out in public."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:21 pm
:sees a sign at the school in the great hall about the tennis tournament being soon and rushes to the airport with whatever bags of cloths she didn't get to unpack: "when's your next flight out to the tennis tournament in Nebraska?"

"the next one leaves tonight at three are you a student at that school?"

"yes" :shows him her I.D.: "can you book me a seat on that flight pleas?"

"yes I can" :the lady booked her a seat and said she was all set to finish packing her bags and getting everything together:  

Frank_36912

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:35 pm
Tirane straightened up, then sighed as the last of the school was out of sight. Her plan had gone perfect as planned.

Tirane checked the girl's pulse as Nataline told the story to the man. "... She died from a contusion to the head, as well as internal bleeding." "Well, take her away then. She never was strong anyway." The man turned and watched as Rianna was put into a body bag, zipped up, put on a stretcher, and wheeled into the ambulance. The roar of the siren wailed in the silence as the trio went towards the city.

Nataline sat quietly in the back with Rianna, tending to her wounds. Tirane looked back for a second at the two. "So, where are we headed to, kid?" "We'll head to New York. I had friends up there that I wanted to see." "Alrighty. We'll be there in..... 2 days." Rianna laid down on Nataline's lap, trying to sleep. "Nataline, do you know any lullabies?" "I know one, but I can only remember the tune." "...Can you hum it?" Rianna fell asleep like a little child as the fae hummed her lullaby.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:44 pm
She secured their seat belts and leaned back, waiting for the flight to start, which would be in one hour.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:49 pm
he began to snore loudly in his sleep  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:16 am
She closed his lips together and taped them  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

RustyNachos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:45 am
Elite checked his radar. "Oh, Giant red dot over my head." Elite Looks up and spots the air plane. Then pulls out plasma rifle and fires a few shots at it. The plane shakes a bunch but does not leave the sky. "i would hate it if that left the sky there might be a GIANT ball of fire."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff