Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:52 pm
"Woho thar mate, I only called yer a mother, not a b***h. Yer would be stealin' me title then would ye?" Wolfe explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:18 am
Chundo nods chuckling, "Yes, you have a point."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:21 pm
Terra cleared her throat. "I have baby-sitted over 250 pets and children whan I was younger. I think I'm responsible enough." She said turning away. "But if you don't need me, I'm going back to my cave to count my.....treasures." Terra said. She had managed to stuff a treasure box in her backpack before the ship crashed.

((Hey I'm grounded for the next 6 weeks. Go RP without me))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:26 am
The cub waved Terra off and Chundo turned to the sea, "Want to go swimming, Wolfe?"  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:05 pm
"How about I scratch a couple of trees down to get off this damn island?" Terra shot at him picking up the cub gently.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:02 am
(( Lol that was a quick 6 weeks, also, lol mule ))

Wolfe turned to Chundo, "Ye just want to see me naked again, don't yer?" Wolfe joked.  

Pierat-woolfay

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:20 pm
((Mom only lets me on for an hour O.o))

Terra sighed. "I'm going to count my gold, then build a ship. If you don't want to help, don't bother asking me for a ride." She said strictly. With that, she left, the cub following behind her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:33 pm
(( You know what I realized, you say that you have this treasure box but you never mentioned it in your profile >;l ))

Wolfe quickly dashed over and grabbed the cub and gave it to Chundo, "I think someone is trying to be the second mother here"  

Pierat-woolfay

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:02 am
((Heh, sorry))

"Hey, the cub's following me, so be it. It likes me more. It'll stay when when it wants to, it'll go when it wants to. Let it do whatever it wants." Terra said. The cub begin struggling to get out of Chundo's hands  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:12 am
Chundo sighs, "Well, if you really want too..." Chundo sat down the cub, "We won't have to babysit you and if Wolfe does turn, I won't be the one responsible for you."  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:17 am
THe cub ran after Terra. "You decided to come? Mew." Terra asked the cub. In return, the cub purred loudly. As the reached the cave, Terra presented a small bed she has made for any pets. "I'll call you........." She thought. "Bah, I dunno, I'll call you cub."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:26 pm
Cub sat in her new bed as Terra sat in a chair  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:33 pm
Chundo scratches his head, "I wonder if anyone else is going to wash up here."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:22 pm
When Cub fell asleep, Terra grabbed pocket fulls of gold coins and snuck to Chundo's cave. "Hey, Chundo...... wanna hep me make a ship to get off the island? If you help, there's and intrest of gold." Terra said pulling out some gold from her pockets.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Pierat-woolfay

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:19 am
Wolfe looked over to Terra. "YE KNOW, I'M RIGHT HERE, I CAN HERE YER!" Wolfe flailed her arms about. "Anyway, what is the good of gold if we never do get off this island aye?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff