Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:59 am
Slim95
Arcanas
Well now, that guys was a complete jackass...and unless people that you know actually call you Slim, well, that's news to me ^_^Miss Erica Anyway, the whole "awkward silence" is a guy's way of saying that he can't dance actually...unless you're me, whereas I flat out announce that I can't and won't dance, even if everyone there contributes $10-$20...Anyway...what I'm trying to get at is, you're quite courageous to go up to someone you like and offer your hand in a dance, most guys tend to have jackass friends (it's a kind of...way to make them look better or something like that) and believe it or not, most guys are quite shy around laides, women, girls..whatever you wanna call yourself...regardless, that answer is complete bullshit and you desevered an honest response at least...and on another note, if I had been there, his friend would then be in the hospital for doing something so low...ok..I think I'm done now

Thanks, Arc. *huggles* 4laugh

He didn't actually call me Slim. I just like referring to myself as Slim while I'm in the ATG. sweatdrop (I assume multiple identities, like BATMAN! lol...) Oh, he knew how to dance alright. *narrows eyes and bares fangs* He danced pretty damn good with Bronte... Thanks for calling me courageous, though.
hmm...well then...if he does indeed like her, he's going after a lost cause as her parents would never agree to it as it's against their beliefs, but yes...it does take quite a lot of courage to swallow your pride and ask someone you like to do something that lets two people get rediculously close, and feel eachother's body movements and rythms...however, I'm at a loss for words right now as I'm quite appaled at the "maturity" they have shown...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:03 am
Arcanas
Slim95
Arcanas
Well now, that guys was a complete jackass...and unless people that you know actually call you Slim, well, that's news to me ^_^Miss Erica Anyway, the whole "awkward silence" is a guy's way of saying that he can't dance actually...unless you're me, whereas I flat out announce that I can't and won't dance, even if everyone there contributes $10-$20...Anyway...what I'm trying to get at is, you're quite courageous to go up to someone you like and offer your hand in a dance, most guys tend to have jackass friends (it's a kind of...way to make them look better or something like that) and believe it or not, most guys are quite shy around laides, women, girls..whatever you wanna call yourself...regardless, that answer is complete bullshit and you desevered an honest response at least...and on another note, if I had been there, his friend would then be in the hospital for doing something so low...ok..I think I'm done now

He didn't actually call me Slim. I just like referring to myself as Slim while I'm in the ATG. sweatdrop (I assume multiple identities, like BATMAN! lol...) Oh, he knew how to dance alright. *narrows eyes and bares fangs* He danced pretty damn good with Bronte... Thanks for calling me courageous, though.
hmm...well then...if he does indeed like her, he's going after a lost cause as her parents would never agree to it as it's against their beliefs, but yes...it does take quite a lot of courage to swallow your pride and ask someone you like to do something that lets two people get rediculously close, and feel eachother's body movements and rythms...however, I'm at a loss for words right now as I'm quite appaled at the "maturity" they have shown...

As am I...

Right now I've decided to forget about Matt. I don't need to keep my eye on a boy that lame anyways. stare I'm just really pissed about how many times I got my hopes up and watched them fall, and how gullible I was when his buddy tricked me.  

Slim95
Crew

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:03 am
Slim95
Arcanas
ok, I'm not done yet...now, regarding your "pal" what she did was quite un-pal like in my opinion, but you also have to rememeber, that simply because a person is a religion, doesn't mean they tend to follow all the rules...especially considering the fact that teenagers are mostly hormonal thinking entities...now, I have a question that you're mostlikely going to answer with your next post, but I'll give a shot anyway...did it, or did it come close to any sort of scrap?

Oh, I was referring to her religion because apparently it's not "proper" to date until a certain age....or something like that.

Nope. No scrap.

I'm angry at Bronte, but (as silly as this sounds) I don't want to......jump to conclusions. If you knew how.....perfect-like.........Bronte is, you'd definately understand how hard this is for me to comprehend. stressed
and my definiton of perfection is quite different than most guys, I'd like to believe anyway...besides, you're intelligent, witty, mildly sarcastic, quite pretty from the pictures of you that you posted, and a fun person to be around when you're in the guild...besides, you can draw circles around me...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:05 am
Arcanas
Slim95
Arcanas
ok, I'm not done yet...now, regarding your "pal" what she did was quite un-pal like in my opinion, but you also have to rememeber, that simply because a person is a religion, doesn't mean they tend to follow all the rules...especially considering the fact that teenagers are mostly hormonal thinking entities...now, I have a question that you're mostlikely going to answer with your next post, but I'll give a shot anyway...did it, or did it come close to any sort of scrap?

Oh, I was referring to her religion because apparently it's not "proper" to date until a certain age....or something like that.

Nope. No scrap.

I'm angry at Bronte, but (as silly as this sounds) I don't want to......jump to conclusions. If you knew how.....perfect-like.........Bronte is, you'd definately understand how hard this is for me to comprehend. stressed
and my definiton of perfection is quite different than most guys, I'd like to believe anyway...besides, you're intelligent, witty, mildly sarcastic, quite pretty from the pictures of you that you posted, and a fun person to be around when you're in the guild...besides, you can draw circles around me...

Big thanks, Arcanas! biggrin Believe it or not, you're really makin' me feel better.  

Slim95
Crew

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:05 am
Slim95
Arcanas
Slim95
Arcanas

As am I...

Right now I've decided to forget about Matt. I don't need to keep my eye on a boy that lame anyways. stare I'm just really pissed about how many times I got my hopes up and watched them fall, and how gullible I was when his buddy tricked me.
well, just think of it this way...if in the way he acted towards you and your "pal" is anything of the kind of person he is, I'm glad that you didn't get involved with him, as he would have most definitly broken your heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:08 am
Slim95
Arcanas
Slim95
Arcanas

Nope. No scrap.

Big thanks, Arcanas! biggrin Believe it or not, you're really makin' me feel better.
that was my intent in saying what I said, and I do mean every word I say..besides, I hate seeing girls cry, or look sad in general  

Arcanas

Hunter

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:09 am
Arcanas
Slim95
Arcanas
Slim95
Arcanas

Nope. No scrap.

that was my intent in saying what I said, and I do mean every word I say..besides, I hate seeing girls cry, or look sad in general

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. 4laugh Arcanas thinks I'm witty and pretty.....*confidence bar rises* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:12 am
I also think you're a lot more than that, as I was just barely touching the tip of the iceberg...but maybe I'll leave the rest for another day.  

Arcanas

Hunter

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:28 am
Arcanas
I also think you're a lot more than that, as I was just barely touching the tip of the iceberg...but maybe I'll leave the rest for another day.

O RLY?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:30 am
Slim95
Arcanas

O RLY?

YA RLY!  

Arcanas

Hunter

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:31 am
Arcanas
Slim95
Arcanas

O RLY?

YA RLY!

NO WAI!

...sorry....I had to respond like that. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:32 am
Slim95
Arcanas
Slim95
Arcanas

O RLY?

YA RLY!

NO WAI!

YA WAI! of course you did...that's why I changed it so ^_^  

Arcanas

Hunter

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:34 am
Arcanas
Slim95
Arcanas
Slim95
Arcanas

O RLY?

YA RLY!

NO WAI!

As did I. *pokes her previous post* Lol. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:35 am
Slim95
Arcanas
Slim95
Arcanas
Slim95
Arcanas

O RLY?

YA RLY!

NO WAI!

^_^ anyway, before I end up staying on for another hour, good night Miss Erica  

Arcanas

Hunter

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:37 am
Arcanas
Slim95
Arcanas
Slim95
Arcanas

YA RLY!

NO WAI!

^_^ anyway, before I end up staying on for another hour, good night Miss Erica

Good night! *scruffles Arc's hair* mrgreen  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games