Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:14 pm
Dante sighed he then move his head toward the door, "Is someone there," He muttered then raised his voice, "Anyone in there?" He then tapped on the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:27 pm
Vergil merely sighed and looked at Dante, then to Aneesha who was resting. He promised to keep an eye on her, no matter what. "What are you up to now brother?" Narrowing his gaze at Dante, he rolled his eyes.  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:34 pm
Dante shrugged, "I thought I heard something, I guess it was nothing, I'm going crazy....ER Crazier, " he said in a serious tone. He then retreated into the room right across that door he was investigating. "I'm going to use the bathroom here, so Leave me alone! This pizza had to come out sometime soon!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:55 am
Yukari started thinking 'Damn it...what the hell should I do...?' Out of frustration she turned into that black panther, she looked into the mirror and saw what she turned 'Wah! I turned into a black panther again...oh wait a sec...this could be good! Besides...I do look like Chiru this way...' she thought as she started scratching the door a bit.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:25 am
After hearing Dante's comment, he shuddered with disgust. Too much information. Dante always knew how to make Vergil feel sick to the stomach. Then, Aneesha began to stir, eventually waking up. "Hey Verge... Was I out for long?"
Calmly walking to her side, he smiled softly and kissed her. "No... Not long. Don't worry. Do you feel better?"
Aneesha blushed madly and nodded. "Yes. Much. Thank you..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:09 am
Dante sighed, He took off his red coat and, sat down on a chair, Rebellion was leaning at the corner in the coat rack back near the entrance. He then got up and, Dante then returned to that door, He then opened that mysterious door, and, peered inside "Anyone in here?" He asked a bit more curious, It was dark he really couldn't see much.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:55 am
Inside the room she saw that it was Dante, she growled softly as a Black Panther 'Darn it, I have to get out of here soon!' she thought to herself as her tail curled, she really hated problems like this.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:16 pm
Dante shut the door behind him, He thought he heard something, It was really warm, He then sighed as he unbuttoned his shirt down a few. "Jeez, I need soem fresh air," He mutter as he opened a window to let in a breeze and, some light.  

Dante Aurion

Aneesha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:50 pm
Aneesha quickly got herself decently dressed again, and went to see Dante, slightly snickering as she saw him unbutton his shirt. She always liked poking fun at him, but he knew she only ever joked. "Hey... Nice man-boobs..." Winking to signal her joke, she ruffled his hair and sat beside him. Vergil was busy tending to his sword, and hers for some reason, so Aneesha decided to take a break. "Say Dante, still on for tonight?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:13 pm
Dante looked over at Aneesha, "Pfft, Don't kid like that, It was as hot as hell in here before," He then looked at Aneesha, "Maybe we should ask the other if they would like to join us, Poki and, Yukari, Yami can take the time to rest and, they could relax for a bit, What do you think?"  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:18 am
Poki stared at Yami, he was examining her. He was wondering what he can do 'I can't do anything right now...I wonder what's clouding here mind?' he thought as he sat on a chair. He leaned backwards from the chair a bit 'I gotta find out...what should I d-' the chair suddenly lost it's balance causing Poki to fall from the chair.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:17 pm
Aneesha snickered and winked at him jokingly. "Yeah sure hot-stuff." However, after hearing his suggestion, she was stunned. "What the... I was just gonna ask that!" Raising a brow, she sighed. "Well, let's see if they'll come. I know Vergil will be joining us..." Smiling at his name, she looked at the room he was in, then glanced at Yami's room.  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:19 pm
Dante heard a thump coming from upstairs, "What's that?" he questioned then turned to Aneesha.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:06 am
Poki sat up and rubbed his head "ow... that hurt" he said, an idea suddenly struck him 'That's it!' he thought as he stood up "if I use that spell I might be able to know what's in Yami's mind but...it's seems wrong..." he muttered to himself.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:46 am
Suddenly hearing the noise, she instantly turned her attention to where it came from. "I'm not sure... Let's check it out." Heading to where Poki was, she looked into Yami's room to see him sitting up, rubbing his head. "Are you okay Poki?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff