Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:14 pm
"You can't deny how awkward it'd be if I did speak up. I know when I don't belong in a picture, so I stayed out of it." Larai replied, her smile falling as she spoke. "Before you start saying otherwise, you know how it already is. Even then, know I will support you no matter what, and I will continue to stay by your side."

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:57 pm
"I'm sorry...." Daemon said with a guilty sigh. "I love you, Larai, I really do, I've just been granted a second chance I honestly never thought I'd have. I want to be a better father to Milly than I was before, but I want to stay with you and see that you're happy. I just need some time to find a balance in keeping the both of you in my life. I assure you, I never meant to make you feel left out, and I'm terribly sorry for that." he said giving her a soft kiss.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:17 am
"I know, Daemon. I understand, and that's why I didn't head back home at first opprotunity." Larai replied after the kiss, offering Daemon a grin and one more kiss almost immediatey afterwards.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:08 am
"Thank you. I can only hope this turns into the happy family I first missed out on." Daemon said with a warm smile. "And if memory serves, you were going to tell me how I could thank you for helping me through that mess before, now that there are no children present...?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:51 pm
Larai's cheeks flushed up slightly, and her grin spread itself all the wider. "Well, I have a few ideas, but I'd like to know if you're thinking they are what I am."

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:37 pm
"Hard to say, since I'm not telepathic." Daemon said with a chuckle. "Besides," he said, moving his arm from her waist to intertwine their fingers. "I want to make sure you'll be happy. Maybe I'm not doing a very good job right now while I get used to being a decent father, but that's all the more reason to make it up to you."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:51 am
Larai had been flirting when she first spoke those words, so she couldn't help but chuckle slightly - thinking that Daemon had been surprisingly oblivious to her previous advances. For the most part, she was utterly amused by this. "Just set aside a little time for just you and me when you can, alright?"

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:09 am
"I will. You know I couldn't stand to go a day without spending time with you." Daemon said offering her a warm smile, though he knew what she had in mind.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:44 am
Larai grinned broadly, offering Darrmon an innocent hug before laying herself back on the bed. "Good."

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:49 am
((I may very well hold the record for most last second cosplay ever. I just went shopping yesterday and my mom is being awesome and helping make stuff both last night and today. And I'm leaving for Fanime in a few hours. XD ))

"You also have my permission to smack me around a bit and drag me away if I start paying too much attention to Milly." Daemon told her before offering her a tender kiss good night.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:09 pm
{XD Have fun at Fanime!}

Larai chuckled and joked back in reply as she closed her eyes, "Don't tell me that! We'll never part if I really have permission to drag you aside whenever I wish."

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:57 pm
((Well, it's reassuring to know that Japan is just as crazy in the music industry as they are in the anime industry. There's quite the bundle of vids I'm unsure I should share or not that may not be entirely family friendly. The Awesomely Bad J-music Video panel is one of my favorites, to give you a hint of what you'd be seeing. XD ))

"I'd hope you'd have some amount of judgment." Daemon said with a small chuckle. "I'd like to make sure I don't wind up neglecting you to pander to Milly, or vice versa. I can at least promise you'll always have me once the sun goes down." he said with a bit of a small, flirty smile, meaning their own bed time.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:41 am
{Oh wow. XDD I will seriously fall on my a** laughing if one of those involved tentacles. Srsly.}

Larai couldn't help but smirk slightly, sitting herself up now to look over at Daemon once more. "I'm sure you'll do just fine once you get the hang of things." she said, reaching a hand over to caress Daemon's cheek.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:01 am
((No. But there was one with cartoon bear p***s.))

Daemon placed a hand on top of hers and turned his head to place a kiss on it. "I'm sure I will." he said as he snuggled closer to her.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:20 am
{Oh good gawd! XDD}

"I love you." Larai muttured once more, happy to just be there beside him at this very moment.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games