Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Anonymous Gift Giving Thread - It's Back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes, this sounds like fun!
  No, this is lame.
  Gold!
View Results

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:50 pm

Thanks Silver!
@Turtle: Good Job! heart
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:53 pm

I wonder what else I should quest for.....

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Cold Lazarus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:53 pm

I know, its so hard to keep my monies, i had 110k but after giving out expensive gifties and actually putting some furniture in my home i only have 50k left crying
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:54 pm

Raine Eoviny
ZOMG! Someone's been giving out April 2007 letters? Someone either has way too much money or they're just too nice for their own good. Haha.
I really really wish I had enough money to give away things like that. I was questing a Kiki Kitty, but with this thread (and Tektek making me experiment with cool outfits), I realise I'm never gonna get one.
So, what the hell, I thought I'd aim for something a little lower wink And still be able to spare some for gifties xd
I gave my little sister a Kiki kitty when they were only 50k. (though I was a bit of a newbie, so that was still a lot) And you never know, someone might donate it to you. When I was questing winged anklets (75k at the time), someone I dodn't even know donated them to me! heart (I used the gold from my quest for the kiki after that)

I feel so spoiled! Winged anklets and 2 April 2007s! gonk heart THANK YOU AGAIN DONATORS!

TurtIe Tracks

FaithRose

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:55 pm

So, anyone else pleasantly surprised to find a whole bunch of Gaians being so generous? burning_eyes whee
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:56 pm

I had my kiki donated to me, a looong time ago

~Stir of echoes~

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:57 pm

I got my Kiki as a birthday present from a friend last year.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:58 pm

Good luck on your quest, Stir! C:

lol-faggottree

~Stir of echoes~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:58 pm

Nice Silver
EDIT:
@Suicity: Thanks =]
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:00 pm

Currently sporting new items ><

heart

TurtIe Tracks

Cold Lazarus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:00 pm

i bought 2 coco kities when they were like 10k, and sold them recently for like 80k
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:01 pm

*making a purple themed avatar for lack of purple items in inventory*

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

FaithRose

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:01 pm

I just got back the same gift I gave out. xd I'm so simple minded that I find this highly amusing. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:02 pm

@Cold: I've been trying to get a coco for so long. I dont think im ever going to get one unless i sold my bone dragon helmet and some other things but i cant sell that cause it was donated too ..

~Stir of echoes~

Raine Eoviny

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:02 pm

Yay! Thank you for the Sethoscope. And sorry if I'm behind on the conversation, my internet it running really slow. It took like 5 minutes to load this page. 10MB my a** xp

EDIT: Lucky bishes, getting Kiki's and Anklets as gifts. And I thought the April 2007 donation letters were generous! Haha. Some people must just have way too much money. I'd be happy to take it off your hands if it's too much fo you wink *giggle*
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games