Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
How the Jaft Stole Phunkeh - Presents and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love the holiday season?
'Tis the season to make merry.
40%
 40%  [ 24 ]
I'm gonna frag Santa this time around.
32%
 32%  [ 19 ]
I'd rather just chill at home.
27%
 27%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 59

124-C

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:23 pm
Oh well...

And to your question, Lin: Yes, I read the posts on the main page. I just dismiss the vast majority of them. Also, no, I do not wish to join you in your cleanse. I wish you and Laz good fortune with it, though.

Bloody. Awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:25 pm
@ Sanzo: What else would me and Linny be doing? wink

Hello to new peoples. I go and get a drink and come back and heaps of people arrive. I should go get a drink more often xd

@ Linny: Yeah, the only thing about iTunes that I find annoying is its amazing ability to want to do things it's way. Like all the syncing crap, and downloading updates and stuff. It took me ages before i had finall got all the settings to what I wanted. I think it deleted all the songs and videos from my iPhone about four times until I got it right.  

Surazal Dloc

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:25 pm
Well, it's quite alright about that then. It's not a big deal, really. Yeah.

Oooooh... Another link with customised Moleskines... Nice...

Edit: Er... just journals... Though they did look like customised Moleskines in the beginning.

Edit 2: Oh, yeah, definitely irked sometimes by the Apple hand holding. The hand holding is good for people who just want the end result; Apple is good at making things that just do what people want. But when the want isn't something that Apple has programmed, it's a bit hard to change sometimes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:28 pm
@Laz well I dunno what you guys are doing behind closed doors xd

@Lin I ish sorry, its just not something I could even DO  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:29 pm
You really shouldn't apologise, Sanzie; I understand. Yeah.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:30 pm
No, Lin, I'm pretty sure they use Moleskines as base.

But these ones are laser engraved! WITH LASERS! Well... not really engraved... more like burned... Anyway, I can't justify $36 for a notebook. Hell, I barely can justify $8...  

124-C

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:32 pm
@Lin you don't sound very... convincing there

yay for cool laser engraved thingies? *blinks at Tsuji*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Surazal Dloc

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:33 pm
Ah, no wonder that they seemed to resemble the notebooks that I like (though I'm a bigger fan of reporter-style Moleskines).

Hrmmm... You could always customise your own Moleskine in what ways you can. It would be more special that way since it's your creation.

Edit: There's really no problem, Sanzo.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:37 pm
Many of their designs are available on the Reporter style notebooks.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And they do custom orders, so I could have my own design done, but I'm sure they only do that for bulk orders.  

124-C

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:39 pm
okies Lin, *huggles*

I swear I'm gonna stab the new Extra commercials in the head... if they had a head you know.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:41 pm
Alack... bulk orders would be expensive... But at least you probably won't need to buy Moleskines for a while.

I wonder what other techniques there are for designing on Moleskine covers (There's this).  

Sentama Lin

Surazal Dloc

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:41 pm
Extra? As in the gum? Whats wrong with those cute little food animates running everywhere? Or is there something newer that I have not seen cause I dont watch tv.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:45 pm
@Sanzo — Try this instead: http://www.uniquedaily.com/attractive-girls-union/

@Lin — Yeah, but I generally like my Moleskines as they are. It's why I pay so damn much for them... It's just, those engraved/burned covers are so cool...  

124-C

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:45 pm
Yes as in the gum, the newest one I saw has this woman craving a cookie and one of the lines is literally "But I caved on that brownie yesterday" I'm like are you ******** kidding me? You can't have a cookie today because you had a brownie YESTERDAY!? It's one of those moments that shows the US is too freakin obsessed with dieting and losing weight to the point that they think its horrible to eat sweets everyday because of course you can't have one brownie one day and one cookie the next day because you'll blow up like a ******** balloon... US commercials piss me off

edit: Don't make me slap you Tsuji, because I will  
The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 517 518 519 520 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games