Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:09 pm
{Yeah. I love the idea, I really do, but I feel like I might be making too much emphasis on the Queen. Not only that, but I'm not sure if I'm in the mood for a full-blown tragedy, even if it starts off as comedy. Stupid, isn't it? XDD I will likely do it later, though, when I'm in more of a mood for tragic types. (Wow I'm wishy-washy, lol)}

Milly followed after, soon slipping into a dining room chair at first opprotunity. She wondered if her father could cook, and if so, what he'd make. If he couldn't, Milly wondered if this was how his harlot made herself useful.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:12 pm
"Now I haven't done much cooking at all, so I can't guarantee the quality..." Daemon said sheepishly as he searched for ingredients and a cook book.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:36 pm
Milly chuckled. "If you don't wanna do it, I can cook." she offered, having plenty of previous experience with it herself.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:39 pm
"No, no; daddy needs the practice." Daemon said checking the book on how to make pancakes to make sure he had anything. "It wouldn't be right if I relied on my own daughter to feed us all."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:58 pm
Milly smiled all the wider, touched that Daemon cared so much as to take the responsibility on himself. He used to just make one of his unused slave girls do it for her, or more often than not, Milly cooked for herself and threw away the slave girls' cooking out of pure paranoia. There was one incident in which one who was supposed to cook for her purposely poisoned her. Milly was unsure whether she ran away afterwards, hid amongst the other mistresses, or somehow worked her way into Daemon's bedroom. She doubted the mistress was punished, especially since Milly never mentioned a word as to why she got sick with some exotic poison from five lands over ot even how. She soon shrugged such memories aside. They had nothing to do with the now.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:08 pm
"Could you go tell Larai breakfast will be ready soon?" Daemon asked, quickly moving pancakes onto a large plate for serving. They were hardly perfect circles, and they were a tad on the burnt side, but they were still edible.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:16 pm
Larai came in not a moment afterwards, grinning from ear to ear. "No need; I'm already here."

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:23 pm
"I'm warning you now, it's hardly perfect, so don't expect me to get a job as a chef." Daemon said with a sheepish smile as he set the table.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:30 pm
"I don't mind. So long as you made it for me, I'll eat every bite." Larai replied, offering Daemon a kiss on the cheek before she sat herself down. "I'm sure Milly feels the same way."

Milly nodded slightly, although she refused to look at Larai at any given point in time.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:32 pm
"I just hope you feel that way after you've tried it." Daemon said with a chuckle as he sat down between the two, knowing a catfight could ensue at such an early stage.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:43 pm
Larai did try his food, and ate it gladly. She was sure that he would improve over time. Of course, once she finished, she did go on to make subtle advances here and there. In particular, lightly placing her hand atop his knee for one.

Milly did as well, mostly overjoyed by the fact that Daemon had cooked for her at all. In fact, she even went so far as to tell him time and time again how thankful she was that he cooked for them.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:48 pm
"Best way to make sure both of you know I love you." Daemon said with a bright smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:58 pm
Both girls, to say the least - which has apparently become a common phrase for me concerning posts - up there with variants of grinning and blatant sexual innuendo, greatly enjoyed the sentiment. "I love you too." Larai replied. Milly offered Daemon a hug once she finished and slipped down off of her chair. "I know, and I love you daddy."

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:14 pm
Daemon gave each of his girls a kiss, Larai on her cheek and Milly on the top of her head. "Love me enough to help with the dishes?" he half joked as he got up to start bringing the dishes to the sink.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:58 am
{Thank you for the gift~}

"I don't mind helping." Larai spoke up, going over to help Daemon with the dishes.

"I would too, but I'm too small to reach the counter." Milly said, sounding quite dissappointed with herself. Of course, this was because she felt like Larai held another advantage over her.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games