Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:06 pm
((Your turn to start the smex I believe. XD ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:09 pm
Larai could easilly said to be relieved that Milly was finally asleep, and that she wouldn't have to censor herself too much or hide her intent for the moment being. She didn't take even a minute to go and change clothes, to put on one of the new naughtier outfits she purchased underneath her nightie. While waiting for Daemon to return to their 'room' as well, she pulled out a book and began to read - trying to look as casual as she could.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:13 pm
"I certainly hope reading's not the only thing you intend to do while dressed like that." Daemon said rather suggestively as he crawled up next to her in bed.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:25 pm
"Of course not. I was just passing the time until you came in." Larai replied with an impish smile, placing the book aside on the nightstand before turning herself towards Daemon. "But now that you're here, I assume you have something far better in mind?" she then went on, the look in her eyes making it dead clear what was on her mind.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:29 pm
"Well, I do have one idea in mind...." Daemon said, a devilish grin creasing his lips as he crawled closer and gave her a passionate kiss while gently pushing her back onto the bed.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:49 pm
{Feeling a little blawky, so tiemskippeh}

Larai, to say the least, was very pleased with how things went. However, she couldn't help but wonder in the back of her head where he learned half of those tricks he knew. Of course, knowing his past, she knew better than to think about it for too long. Larai snuggled close and murmured in delight once she caught her breath, "That...was amazing. Hope I didn't wake the dead in the process, though." Of course, she was also hoping that Milly didn't hear them from her room. Larai had yet to realise just how much of a heavy sleeper Milly was...

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:53 pm
"If you did, I doubt we'd be in such a comfortable position right now." Daemon said, an arm around Larai's shoulders while holding her close with his other hand resting comfortably behind his head.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:02 pm
Larai chuckled softly, smiling warmly at Daemon now. "We're going to have to find a way to do this more often, then. If..uhm, you wouldn't mind of course."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:05 pm
"Me? Turn down a night in bed with you? Now that's just crazy talk." Daemon said, a somewhat devious gleam in his eye before he gave her another kiss.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:11 pm
Afterwards Larai muttured with a seemingly drunken grin, "I'm glad you feel that way. I was almost scared I wasn't compensating enough for all the wonderful tricks you've introduced."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:18 pm
"I guess I was just a little rusty; just needed some time to get back into the flow of things." Daemon said, as if getting the hang of playing a video game he hadn't touched for some time. "Besides, it's only fair that you should get the full experience." he said placing a kiss at the nape of her neck.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:32 pm
Larai noticed how Daemon talked of sex, but was quickly distracted by his kiss and perhaps a few newfound worries for her own skill in bed. "I hope you know how much I love you. Also, if there's anything else you think we should try, just between us, by all means let me know."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:43 pm
((Considering the pic I used for Daemon's reintroduction (I was lazeh and took one of a Durarara character >w>;; ), I feel a proper pic for his smile is necessary. Because in my opinion, the words 'devious' or 'devilish smile' do not do this face justice.))

"Well, if you must know...." Daemon kept his devilish grin as he whispered sweet and sinful fantasies into her ear, along with other acts that he would gladly do for her on some Milly-free night in the future.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:06 pm
{Lol, that pic is perfect for him. XD}

Larai would probably have never imagined some of the tricks and things to try that Daemon mentioned, which probably added all the more to their appeal. She was almost tempted to go on and ask to try some of his ideas then and there, but refrained if only because she doubted they'd get any sleep at all if she did. "You know, with ideas like that, we just might not go a night without having our 'fun'." she replied half-jokingly.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:19 pm
((Exactly why I picked the character for his pic way back when. >X3
Now go watch Durarara where he plays a sly, devious a*****e 24/7. >8D))

"Is that really such a bad thing?" Daemon said with a grin. "If most of our 'us' time is going to be spent in bed, I see no reason not to make the most of it."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games