Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:32 pm
{XD Lol}

"You pose an excellent point." Larai replied, kissing Daemon once more. "I look forward to every bit of it, I hope you know."

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:44 pm
"As do I." Daemon said returning the kiss, somehow disappointed that he couldn't do more tonight.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:00 pm
"I also can't wait until we can have more time for things like this. Just you and I, a soft mattress like this, and numerous stolen treasures littered about these caverns." Larai muttured, sighing softly in delight at the thought.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:07 pm
((And I almost forgot, while my summer vacation has technically started, I do have summer classes starting next week; around 4 hour classes, 4 days a week for several weeks. *is too lazy to paste in my favorite suicide emote*))

"It may take some time, but we'll have our own cave of wonders soon enough." Daemon said with a grin. "Of course, the best wonders will of course take place in here."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:29 am
"That I don't doubt for a minute." Larai muttured with a kiss following afterwards.

{Ick. Summer classes! D:}

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:08 am
((Yeah, mind-numbingly long ones too. >.< ))

"We can even curse the place; set a trap for anyone foolish enough to try and steal from our collection." Daemon said deviously once their lips parted.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:22 am
{Ouch. Just...OUCH. D:}

"Oooo I love it~" Larai spoke, getting quite excited about the idea in itself. "Of course, we'd have to make absolutely sure the curse wouldn't affect either of us."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:28 am
"Of course, I could probably handle such intruders myself, no matter when they might show up...." Daemon said, a shadowy tendril rising up by Larai and gently tracing a line down her side, both for the sake of seduction and showing off.

((Yeah. Ouch. I hope your summer is better though.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:49 am
{I'm sure mine will be, once it actually starts. My last day of school for this year is June 9th.}

Larai smirked, not doubting his ability to do so in the least. Without thinking she purred in reply, "I know. But I think I might need a redemonstration on how you'd handle little ol' me in all this..." If things went any further, chances were, they'd probably not get any sleep at this rate.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:59 am
"I think that could be arranged." Daemon said with a devilish grin as he rolled back over on top of her to continue their, er, 'antics'. While it was hard to tell due to the dim glow of the crystals that filled the cavern walls, Daemon's shadow seemed to have grown a small pair of demon wings, not that the couple was paying any sort of attention to it.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:11 am
By the time Milly awoke, it seemed that the couple was still at it. (Which really isn't that surprising, considering Daemon's lust and the fact that only about three hours or so had passed) Feeling a foreboding sort of fear inside her, as well as noticing some of Daemon's old darker essence returning, Milly couldn't help but feel that things would not last as they were - and that she might not be able to keep her happy ending after all. She sighed softly, going on towards the kitchen to make herself something to eat. Having gotten used to it when she was younger, Milly was able to easilly block the various gasps, grunts, groaning, and moaning from her head relatively easilly. Using her shadows to help herself, she cooked her own breakfast and sat down to eat. She contemplated on what she could do to retain her father's favor as she ate, knowing better than to try and interrupt him in the time he spent sleeping with one of his lovers.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:20 am
"I can't even remember who was repaying who for what through all that, or whatever the reason, but I'm sure we're even now..." Daemon panted once they were finally done. As if a switch had been flipped, the humble family man was back and the wings were gone from his shadow.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:28 am
Larai was panting as well, quite heavilly in fact, but she couldn't help but retain a thoroughly pleased look on her face. "Definately. Even if I won't be getting any sleep, this was worth it." she replied through her heavy breathing, offering Daemon a kiss upon the cheek once she caught her breath.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:33 am
"Don't exhaust yourself too much for the sake of love now." Daemon said returning the kiss before pushing himself up into a sitting position and eventually out of bed.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:44 am
"I won't, don't worry. If I find that I'm really that tired, I'll just sneak off and take a nap or something." Larai replied in a half-joking manner, getting out of bed shortly after he did.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games