Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Kiroku High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:28 am
((that last post of mine was directed at you ya know))

she looked up at her boy friend. "and if HER mom is sending you then you don't have to go, she's not you're mom and you're your own person, making your own choices. She can't run your life, only you can do that  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:26 am
"It WAS Kentwro's mom's choice." Okuni said  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:30 pm
he looked at the two girls "my mother is her muthers slave and i was just chosen to be her daughters future husband" he looked at the ground depressed  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:31 pm
"but..." he was at a compleat loss of words at this point  

Frank_36912

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:56 am
he smiled at her "i dont plan on leaving her even if i have to get a job to stay here"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:53 pm
Sakura listened through thhe door of what Kentaro was saying. "Kentaro...does this mean your giving me a chance?" Her muffled voice came through the door softly  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:02 am
he looked at the door "im sakura no im stayin with my girlfriend not you you dont have to tell our parents cause it is none of there bissyness"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:14 pm
"YOU....YOU.....I FLY HALF WAY ACROSS THE WORLD AND EXPECT YOU TO TREAT ME RIGHT, AND WHEN I ARRIVE, I WALK ALL THE WAY HERE TO FIND YOU WITH A GIRLFRIEND!!!" Sakura shouts angrily, then starts shouting and cursing at him in japanese.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Hidden_Shadow2005

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:53 am
he started talking to her in japanese and explaining what happend and what happend in their child hood happend then it was little kinder garden stuff  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:19 pm
Sakura wouldn't listen. She continued on and on about what his mother and father said and what her mother and father said and started talking in all sorts of diffrent languages  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas