Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:26 pm
Old Man: "You can call me "Ghost" thats really the only name i know for myself. Its seems i've been so intrigued and wrapped up on the helping of others i've forgotten who I am"

Hedron: he wakes up and sits up. he had nothing to indicate. he didn't know what to do. he got up and made it to the door then realized that Elci didn't want him to leave. but he rather be outside and risk being killed then be where it seemed everyone was upset with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:35 pm
"'Ghost' eh? Well, it seems that you know a lot about everyone. Would you mind telling us how you know this stuff?"  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:52 pm
Elcia raised an eyebrow at the name but said nothing. Why question anything after yesterday. She nodded understandingly to Ashoc's reply "I can imagine. Well Ghost, I'm guessing you are not going to be answering Roland's question, but perhaps there is something you do want to tell us."

She got the feeling that stopping the Agents of Order from making everything Orderly was not the only thing they would be mixed up in.
She heard Hedron moving about down stairs and leaned her chair back to peek over the banister.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:12 pm
0-0Roland Deschain0-0
"'Ghost' eh? Well, it seems that you know a lot about everyone. Would you mind telling us how you know this stuff?"
"I don't know just you all, i know everyone. I've known everyone for years. known many things for years. I could actually" he paused "Give Ashoc sight." he laughed a bit "its actually simple"

Hedron: he picked at the door almost drawing something with his finger. he nudges the door wondering if he should leave or not anyway  

Red Glacier

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:13 pm
Nerius' eyes went wide for a minute as he pondered Ashoc's question. "What if you never come? They'll come find you. They'll come find all of you and cut your throats in your sleep... They're vicious, vile, and ruthless. They care about no one and nothing but the Cause. They won't stop until she's given them everything she knows and is dead. Then they'll track each and every one of you down and kill you."

He looked around at the group, oblivious to the old man, apparently known as Ghost. He saw only Ashoc and his past, the Agency and the futures of the other members of the group. They had given their lives to her willingly. Thrown everything to the wind to follow her. Just as he had done...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:16 pm
"What?!" Ashoc blurted out in surprise at Nerius' thoughts. "All those people joined to follow me? I knew I was convincing, but not that convincing. Surely you jest." She looked around at the group. All these people were here because she'd joined them together. She began to feel dizzy. "I don't want to see, I like being blind fine, thank you very much mister Ghost."

Another shift in thoughts caught her attention. "Mmm. Someone make sure Hedron doesn't leave, please? I don't think I could convince him to stay."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:23 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"What?!" Ashoc blurted out in surprise at Nerius' thoughts. "All those people joined to follow me? I knew I was convincing, but not that convincing. Surely you jest." She looked around at the group. All these people were here because she'd joined them together. She began to feel dizzy. "I don't want to see, I like being blind fine, thank you very much mister Ghost."

Ghost: "Its a little too soon to decide that young one. So i will leave you til the answer feels right." he leans back.

Hedron: he just sat back down. and slept for about 10 minutes......i this sleep he chose to have amnesia. He had forgotten what happened with Ashoc. he didn't remember trying to love her. He thought she still didn't know he liked her. he only remembers saving her and the others then falling through the tree and sleep after that..............he wakes up and gets up. he looks around and could see Elci over the banister a bit. he gave a questionable hum. he didn't know how to get up there  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:38 pm
Elcia waved at him and smiled. "Stay there and we'll come to you."
Elcia turned back to everyone else, "Infact if everyone would care to relocate down stairs to the main room I can offer breakfast." She had suddenly realized that they had missed out and that she was hungry.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:39 pm
Nerius rose to his feet in anger. Who was this "Ghost" to tell his old partner what to think. "I believe she has a right to make her own decisions, old man. Why don't you mind your own business?" His eyes narrowed, and as his temper surged, his skin began to fade into a mist.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:47 pm
"Whoa, whoa, calm down Nerius!" She grabbed one of his arms, a little surprised that it was only partly solid, and tugged him towards the stairs. "Let's eat, as Elcia offered. We can all think better after we eat." She took his arm firmly in hers and walked down the stairs, then let go once they were down. "Good. There. Much better."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Kire Kaysan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:48 pm
(Just killing some time for myself.)

Kire awoke from where he fainted after his rampage. He heard the noise of cars coming in his direction and soon found a SWAT van opening up with twenty SWAT police coming out. Another car came and a man stepped out. In a sly voice, he said, "I'm here to bring order. I will not let another vial agent of chaos escape like the large group that escaped early today. Give up and tell me where they went."

"Not going to happen. One because I have no idea where they went. Two I don't give up. Three I'm not an agent of chaos. I prefer destruction"

When the word destruction was spoken. The tentacles on his back multiplied and skewered all the SWAT police and the demented claw crushed the head of the man who had stepped out of the car.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:48 pm
Spifflicious
Nerius rose to his feet in anger. Who was this "Ghost" to tell his old partner what to think. "I believe she has a right to make her own decisions, old man. Why don't you mind your own business?" His eyes narrowed, and as his temper surged, his skin began to fade into a mist.

"She only had sight for about 11 seconds lad. I'm just saying she might have to try it again another time before she makes a decision. That and do you really want to fight with where we are right now? the locals won't take kindly to violence from strangers. Calm down"

Hedron: he hummed happily at Elci and as she came down he nudged her in gratitude  

Red Glacier

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:51 pm
Allowed himself to be led down the wooden steps to the surprisingly large kitchen. He felt himself calming down, inexplicably, and sighed as she dropped her grip. He looked at her solemnly and nodded. "Thanks..." He gave her a small smile and turned to the elf.

He spoke politely "It seems I've forgotten my manners. I thank you for giving us shelter and food. I seem to have forgotten that I'm at least partly human somewhere between 48 hours ago and just now. I'm quite famished..." He did indeed feel a bit weak and shaky, taking a seat on a beautifully-crafted hand-carved wooden chair.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:56 pm
Hedron purred and nudged Ashoc a bit as she came down

Ghost: "i'm getting up" he said to himself and he got up slowly. he walked down the stairs and found himself a chair and sat back down with Hedrons help "Thank you Hedron. you're a good kid"  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:58 pm
Elcia gave him a hug, "Please feel at home." she told him. Then ran off to set out the table.

(ack quick post I'm going to check the EIs)  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games