Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Undakai
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:22 pm
"Oh? Well isn't that just unfair." He said, his lips twisted in a cruel grin as he stared coldly at the bubble that had formed around Thaliat. "I wonder just how durable that bubble is...and what it would take to pop it..." The energy that had hit the bubble began slowly sliding around it, continuing to move outward once it had gotten to the other side and covering the walls and the floor behind her as it had done behind him. The energy began to slide down where there was an open hallway, closing off all escape routes around them with a pulsing semi-transparent bluish wall of energy.

He took a few steps forward, eying the sphere around Thaliat with a mild amount of curiosity. "I'm sorry, but outside interferences greatly annoy me...so I thought I'd create a little sanctuary for us, just me and you...though, I'm think you may disagree."

The wall seemed to shoot a shard of energy at the Sphere that Thaliat was in, the pin hitting it with a tremendous amount of force, the energy shattering as it hit. It was followed by another and then another, as shards seemed to reign down on Thaliat's shell.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:41 pm
Making a small opening, Blop gave Slim a source of air. She had to take her breaths in gentle gulps, wary of the pain that sprang from her lungs with each one. With grim acknowledgement, she decided that her broken ribs had probably caused internal bleeding.

Worry.

"I'm fine, Blop," she thought, closing her eyes.

She was slipping in and out of conciousness. There was no hiding it from her pet.

Worry.....ANGER!

The gelatinous monster compacted itself around Skrat, almost solidifying against the rodent's hide. As it did so, the area in which Slim was suspended lost it's density, liquifying more and more as the pressure rose elsewhere. She began to slip downwards through the oozing mass, till at last she was set gently on the ground. Blop continued to compact itself, blinded by its fury, leaving its injured master exposed in the middle of a battlefield. Fighting to keep her mind straight and eyes open, she lay on the dirt, still in a minor state of shock from her injuries.  

Slim95
Crew

Dark_Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:05 am
*Dark appeared from teh shadows, a blackness engulfing him and making him unrecognizable to most. Watching the madness.* Well...fun fun!... Where's Kai hiding??? I wanna watch! twisted *the black mass disappears to find kai.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:52 pm
Belle ran over to Slim, seeing her lying wounded in the middle of the chaos, "Slim, where are you hurt?" Taking in the situation it was clear that it was pretty much all over, but she wanted to do whatever she could to help the most pressing of her injuries.

Before waiting for a response from Slim, Belle pulled out a canteen and a rag and began to clean up some of the minor scrapes. "Is there anything else I can do for you, do you think you can drink some water?"

((I have no idea what's going on but I'm here anyway))  

Trish the Stalker

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:54 pm
"Hm...yeah, don't be surprised if I'm not too eager to get out of here. You hardly offer a warm welcome." Thaliat frowned at the energy assaulting her bubble. Tentatively, Thaliat put her hand to the bubble's edge once more and willed a gentle stream of her own energy through it. Though Thaliat was able to cast a small beam of heat through the bubble and scorching the floor on the other side, she was dismayed to see some of her energy muted by the bubble. She also realized that within the bubble she could no longer draw energy from her surroundings.

I can fight from in here, but I will be weak...as if I had never drawn any energies in from this battle. I cannot fight Undakai from in here and have any hope of success. But I'm not really sure leaving the bubble is all that wise either...of course it would help if I knew how to leave the bubble. Thaliat scowled.

She looked up and Undakai and leaned towards him as if the speak again when the bubble suddenly tottered, then rolled a few feet closer to Undakai, spilling Thaliat about in surprise. "Hey!"

I can move this thing?!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:10 pm
Tsuji stopped just outside of the area that Slim and Skrat had been fighting.

"Well, hello there, La Belle," He said in joyful manner as he quickly surveyed what was going on, "That's an interesting... pet? you have there."

He rested his hands on his cane, "What do you make of things here, Boleslaus?"  

124-C

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:48 pm
Skrat felt the pressure of this gelatinous form pressing down on him. Stronger now then it was before. He smirked. Yeah, he was angry now. The thing broke his arm. He would've needed that for his battle with Undakai. Now it's useless. Useless.
That's how he felt. Useless. But, he didn't care. He had a battle to win. He tightened his available muscles to gain enough strength to move inside his jell-o prison. He turned his head to eye his opponent, laying on the floor not too far beside him. Around her was two people. One he recognized as the person who gave him the Nintendo DS, the other he had no clue who she was. He might have seen her before, he might not have. At this point, he couldn't remember. He smiled again, and began moving his right arm around inside his prison. He could feel the gelatin around him soften due to his slight kneading. He continued to move his arm around as fast as he could, trying to create some sort of flaw in this creatures structure that would at the least make an escape route for him.

His friends saw what Skrat was doing and at once they jumped into the air and made their way over to the gigantic blob. They began to run around in circles around it, hoping they would create a distraction for Skrat so that he could have a better chance escaping.

Skrat felt the gelatin shift it's weight, become slightly softer and less constricting. He wondered if it was dropping his guard on him for the time being. He started to move his feet around too, softening up the core of his prison. He might actually survive this.
He chuckled. He realized he hadn't been breathing for about thirty seconds now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:59 pm
More than anything, it was Blop's emotions drilling into Slim's head that woke her up. Confusion and rage spilled into her mind like water from a broken faucet; it couldn't be stopped. Her eyes snapped open, her teeth clenched without her notice. Her first instinct was to bolt up and smash something's head in, but she realized sickeningly that this was her gelatinous companion's thoughts, not her own.

Pressing down the urges that tumbled through her head, she smiled weakly at LaBelle and muttered, "No. Ribs...broken... Probably bleeding...."

As this transpired, the magnitude of Blop's frenzy only seemed to increase. Somewhere in its mottled wad of emotions that constituted a brain, it knew it should have been focusing on the creature already confined within its oozing self, but the creatures whizzing about it were so annoying....It couldn't resist.

Lashing out at the rodents, Blop shifted its attention. Its center became more and more malleable as mass was shifted outwards in snatching tendrils, little by little ignoring Skrat.  

Slim95
Crew

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:29 am
Knotting her brow in concentration Belle put her hands together and created a soothing yellow glow between them before placing them on Slim's sides where a cooling sensation should have been spreading out from her fingers. "This won't heal anything but it will stop the pain and slow the bleeding temporarily to help you think, okay Slim? Still with me?"

She put most of her energies into Slim, unbeknownst an observer the actual act that was transpiring was that Belle was transferring Slim's pain into herself so that Slim could function enough to stay conscious and hopefully not die while she stood there. She smiled down at her battered friend, though it was slightly strained, "You'll be okay."

Please don't let me be lying... She thought as she was hit with waves of the pain that Slim had been feeling moments before, all the while trying to put on a brave face.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:43 pm
The pain steadily being alleviated, Slim sighed with relief. It wasn't completely gone, but it was significantly lessened. She would have to make note to reward Belle in the future.

"Yes...I'm just a little sore," she replied, a tired grin still plastered over her face.

Glancing at Tsuji, she shakily raised one finger to point at him and cocked an eyebrow. "If I....wasn't internally bleeding....I'd smack you....you jerkwad."

Even in the most pitiful and battered of states, there was always a corner of her mind dedicated to shoddy humor.  

Slim95
Crew

124-C

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:09 pm
"I could move closer so you don't have to move as far," Tsuji said, leaning on his cane, "but for your information, I was referring to Jell-O over there. I'm not sure who would be more interesting to fight, though, Skrat and his rats or you and your erm... just what do you call it? Hrm... what's that, Boleslaus? No, we're not going to kill the third one outright..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:08 pm
"And I...was referring to that earlier...incident. You know....the one...where you SHOT me....."

She stuck her tongue out.

"And 'it'....is named Blop....Undies never was....good with names...."

Closing her eyes once more, she focused on resting. Despite the lack of pain, her injuries were still severe....  

Slim95
Crew

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:30 pm
"Shot you!?" Belle was horrified, "Slim I really have been gone too long. Things just fell apart without me. Just focus on not dying, okay Slim?"

Despite the near-crippling pain Belle now straightened and faced Tsuji, looking at him with something that was either a grin or a grimace, "Now, Tsuji, I think it's time to explain yourself to those of us who happened to just be on leave from work to just come back and find that you've shot their friend. Because if you don't start making sense of things I might have to make a mess of your face."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:52 pm
Tsuji laughs loudly at the anger lapping over him, "First of all, I did not shoot you. I shot at you. Second, I wouldn't have shot at you had I not thought that you have come out of it alive or there would have been some veeeery interesting effects from your demise."

He stands upright again and begins slowly twirling the cane, "As it turns out, you didn't get even a scratch on you and I got my interesting results. I'd say that's pretty much win win. If you'd like me to actually try killing you," he stops twirling the cane and plants it firmly on the ground, a wave rippling outward before splitting the ground open about 40 ft away from him in all directions, his voice and appearance becoming very cold, "I can certainly arrange that."  

124-C

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:21 am
Instantly Belle was inches away from Tsuji, blade inches away from Tsuji's throat though she did not make any move to force him into place, not even so much as a hand on his shirt collar, "I'm having a reee-hee-heeally rough go of things Tsuji, and the last thing I need is you killing off my friend. Comprende?"

Her focus was muddled while she held onto Slim's pain, angry that someone was threatening Slim in such a weakened state. She only prayed that her own weakness was not showing and that Tsuji was being too cocky to notice her physical pain at the moment, "Pretty as it is, I meant it when I said I'd rearrange your face."  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff