Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:36 pm
well about that raccoon i know you like it but it stands out a lot, well that and the guard of the rapier  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:39 pm
Is there actually anything I can critique? I understand the point of the crater, but I would actually prefer the crater to not be there.  

Sentama Lin

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:04 pm
I still think you need to be holding something fuzzy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click my eggs/hatchlings to make them grow please.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:17 pm
well you could, umm...or maybe, no... sweatdrop ummm...you have no feet stare  

PendragonX9

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:38 pm
SURE I do, they are just under the skirt. ^_^

I think you need to do *Something* with your eyes. ^_^ All in all it's a great avatar.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:34 pm
Hmmm, the spectral bit looks cool, but I'd say either go with that or the 'infection' black thingy, but not both... it doesn't quite fit that way, being incorporeal but not? sweatdrop  

Lobo-chan

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:02 pm
The Sprite and the Spirit Falcon make me think of Summoner, which is good, but the Titan's Legacy makes me wonder... I wouldn't have it if I were me, but that's just me.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:54 pm
All in all, it's rather good, but there's something...'off' about the cape/shirt thingy...  

invisible-weirdo

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:33 pm
i'm not a huge fan of the mask, it just seems to bulge out to much  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:23 pm
Meh. It's a gas mask and gas masks are cool in my book (Ooh that actually give me an idea for the avi costume contest! *off to tektek instead of homework >.>*)

And as for yours...I believe I've already stated my love for your current avi so I won't try to even pretend to half-a** a critique gonk
EDIT:...Whoever posts after me, feel free to bypass my avi to critique Pendragon's if you want stare Since my post was merely useless text sweatdrop

invisible-weirdo

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:33 pm
I've critiqued Pendragons as well. So I'll give a shot to Invisible. ^_^ I actually like how the Bio-Mask compliments the Dragon and your color scheme. I think that there should be something better then your Zorro Mask. But other then that well done. ^_^
Rate THIS one too please.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Save Xik's egg to Please

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:01 pm
well it's certainly very blue although the hair seems off some how i guess it's just not blue enough  

PendragonX9

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:49 am
*lifts hands in air* I find the avatar to be top biscuit, old chap. I don't know what else to critique about it.

@Kusa I tried BunBun with the avatar but it just looks awkward. A wand would do wonders, but the Faerie Wand is kitschy, the Wizard's Wand is off-coloured, and the Enchanted Book wand is... well... expensive. x.x  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:43 am
It's a very girly, bubbly avi. It is good but very strange for you to be wearing it.  

Kire Kaysan

Arcanas

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:20 am
ah Kire...why?!

The only thing I have to critique is the fact that to me, your avi's are uncritiqueable...  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games