Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
=|| Koro's Paper Quest ||= + paper kitty mode + Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kailiax

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:37 pm
In love with all of you.....

I sold nothing...earn them by buying and selling ^^ I saw your magica....*so want to have it...*

Till the very end....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ahahaha.. it's insanely high priced, naa? I know xP
I needed the grub. Lol xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kailiax

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:45 pm

I forgot to say...I bought the hat for 18k...can I buy your magica?

Till the very end....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:02 pm
User Image

Dropping Bumping General!!

He3..I'm back!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BlackAmaya

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

@ryan>
No kidding O_O
Its price has fallen last time I checked.
I better go get one myself xD

My oculus is at 100k xD
The mp list is at 71600g lowest.
So there's like a huge 30k difference.
Are you sure you wanna buy mine? xP

Wait. 70k++ ... eek
It's price has risen again? O_O
Last time I checked it was at 60k ++ sweatdrop

@alfred>
You're back! xD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:44 pm

Lol i was hoping to get a discount from you...oh well XD

Till the very end....

kailiax

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:47 pm

Hahaha xD
Maybe for other items xP

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:51 pm

lol what other items you have ^^

Till the very end....

kailiax

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:15 pm
User Image

The Occulus?!

w0w...
70k eek

a week and a half..
darn..

I have an Orindae..I wonder what it evolves to... confused

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:17 pm
ok, another quest I shall attend to *bows* too bad paper didnt come as trash in fishing, that would make all my current quests to help alot easier  

Chewyvomit

BlackAmaya

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:30 pm
User Image

Bump!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:45 pm

@chewy>
Yeah xD I adore fishing rather than raiding the towns but I usually had to go there anyway to get bugs for my ink stock xP
Thank you for dropping by xD

@ryan>
I'm waiting to see how high the gothic veil will go before selling it xD
I'm selling the vampire hat for 20k (not the lowest buy price xP)
Reserving grunnies also for later sales xP

@alfred>
I have an orindae too! Managed to grab one since the bottle looks cute xD
Though the inside stuff looks like a nose snot.
Pretty icky yucky boogey stuff :Rofl:

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Adie05

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:57 pm
koromyst

@adie>
RO chara? You play RO? whee
I used to but not anymore ever since they start charging you to play hehehe... Besides, I was getting sick of the high-leveled charas pk-ing on newbies. Hmph. Though I've met a fellow godly Priest chara who was kind enough to help me level up from my acolyte state xDDD

I saw your artworks. Amazing stuff! xDDD
I'm probably going to ask you to draw mine but not this avvy xP

As for the preset thingy, you're going to have to install a gaia toolbar provided by tektek xP

User Image

Thankies for answering my question ^_^ I'll do that as soon as the net gets a decent speed here or i get back to the city. Tektek loads forever here. xp

And yep~ I was addicted to RO for sometime. Quite some time actually sweatdrop I play as support priest usually but I also liked my assassin cross and biochem. I keep coming back to being a support priest tho. ^_^

Thanks ^___^ I'm still trying to develop my skills. I'd love to draw you guys ^^. I actually have this list in my subscribed threads where I want to draw this and that player's avi. But due to my slowness, they pile up. lol. Hopefully I'll get faster and better as I practice via my commissions ^__^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:12 am

Lol xD
Tell me when you're free so that I could squeeze my request in xP

I didn't get to play multiple charas since I was stuck on my acolyte. I didn't even get to become higher than that because I was busy bashing porings for the items they dropped out xD
I took several screen shots of those poring bashing activities xD
Green, pink... any poring! xD
But I lost the screenshots a year ago which saddens me until today crying

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:00 am
User Image  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games