Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:10 am
"I'm glad you ask Kerrigan." Cthugarai says with a grin. "It was my first venture out of the fishing town where I grew up. I headed inland and found a small village, who happened to be entertaining a nobleman. His Dragon was magnificent, well groomed but not trained for courtesy, his table manners were horrible."  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:05 pm
(I finally got a tektek of Marcus ^^)
User Image

Try growing plants around dragons. the bigger ones who think their superior. You can't hold a conversation with them much better then yo can with a group of drunken lumberjacks. trust me tried. >< But Azkadellia and Draden so far are my favorite dragons i've ever met 3nodding

That brute Le'thain makes a fine housing decoration now ^^

And thank you Kerrigan for the compliment. They try their hardest ^^  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:34 pm
Kerrigan laughed and shrugged. "Well most dragons aren't chatterboxes. The older ones are though. And they only speak in riddles. I've gotten so many headaches from trying to decipher the riddles of a dragon I once knew. Hmm..." she pondered for a moment. "What was the name of this dragon, Cthugarai?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:44 am
"I never asked about the dragons name," Cthugarai explained. "but the Nobleman was Sir Franklin Sneed. I was in the room next to him and his manners were as bad as his dragons."  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:47 pm
*he stops cooking and walks over to Azkadellia as the plants took his place in the kitchen and he pets her*

Hmm, you don't eat quite as much as other dragons do you? I don't think Draden will either. So we'll be fine 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:47 pm
"Sir Franklin Sneed..." Kerrigan stroked her chin contemplatively. "His name rings a bell. How long ago was this?"  

Kerrigan_dragon

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:12 pm
((OMG!! I'm ssssooooo sorry! I haven't been on in a longgg time! Can some one please update me?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:16 am
Gothic_Angel_Skye
((OMG!! I'm ssssooooo sorry! I haven't been on in a longgg time! Can some one please update me?))

(nothing has really happened. Almost everyone has woken up and Marcus is cooking everyones breakfast. Nothing really big yet.)  

Red Glacier

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ((Sorry for my lack of post-age, but I'm not just stalling. I've got an idea and it'll all make sense later)) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:03 pm
ReikuGotH
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ((Sorry for my lack of post-age, but I'm not just stalling. I've got an idea and it'll all make sense later)) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((Oh it's not a problem, I have had days like that where I was just waiting for the opportune moment. ^_^))

Kerrigan_dragon
"Sir Franklin Sneed..." Kerrigan stroked her chin contemplatively. "His name rings a bell. How long ago was this?"

"That must have been 30 years ago now." Cthugarai says after a small pause. "Has it really only been that long?"  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:03 pm
( To Reiku: Did you ever post besides your chara? sweatdrop

To both: Whats going on here? Do you need an entry point Reiku? I can make one for you 3nodding )

Marcus: *he goes up to the counter and gets some food for everyone and lays it on the table in front of them*

Azkadellia there will be more waiting for you in the other room 3nodding *he sais pointing to a door*

Kerrigan? are you ready or do you need more time? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:48 am
"Hmm?" Kerrigan looked up at Marcus, startled out of her thoughts. "Oh, right. Um, yeah, I'm okay to go now." She stood up quickly and pushed her chair back in, then turned to Cthugarai. "I think I remember that guy. I mean, I've heard of him. Very vulgar fellow, to put it nicely. Time sure flies, eh?" She smiled at him before turning back to Marcus.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:36 am
Kerrigan_dragon
"Hmm?" Kerrigan looked up at Marcus, startled out of her thoughts. "Oh, right. Um, yeah, I'm okay to go now." She stood up quickly and pushed her chair back in, then turned to Cthugarai. "I think I remember that guy. I mean, I've heard of him. Very vulgar fellow, to put it nicely. Time sure flies, eh?" She smiled at him before turning back to Marcus.
*he walks into another dining room and sits at a table and laays her plat down across from him*

Something is troubling your mind. Something more then the mission I believe. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:18 am
Kerrigan sat down slowly and carefully to give herself a moment to think and look Marcus over. "Well," she said, "yes, there is." She stopped there for a moment, then smiled. "But I'm assuming that you didn't want to eat with me separately just to get me to acknowledge that."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:31 am
Kerrigan_dragon
Kerrigan sat down slowly and carefully to give herself a moment to think and look Marcus over. "Well," she said, "yes, there is." She stopped there for a moment, then smiled. "But I'm assuming that you didn't want to eat with me separately just to get me to acknowledge that."
Well I wanted to help you through it. *he sits down across from her* Its not a good idea holding those things in before a dangerous mission. So whats troubling you?  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games