Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Nanami's Garden - Closed - Thank you for the flowers! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I cant think of a poll question :/
  Niether can I -.-
  Wait... whats a poll?
View Results

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:56 pm
User Image

I have heard that the Inuyasha anime had a bad ending(have not seen it all the way through), but the books are still being made.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:27 am
heart ...let's go honey... heart

hmm...Inuyasha had a bad ending...? I dunno...I hadn't seen it all the way through, too...I wonder how bad, if it's bad, and how good if it's good...Heheh...I kinda liked Sesshoumaru...poor guy...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Come join the sugar madness...!

heart ...fly away, honey, fly away... heart

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:13 am

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:00 am
@Duke & Cat ~ Yeah Inuyasha had a bad ending. The fight Naraku and again he gets away. Then Inuyasha is sitting in a tree and Kagome comes up and is like Oh it's ok inuyash I'll be with you always! and they all run off into the sunset... rolleyes
Now Fullmetal Alchmist! It had a ok ending but then they came out with the movie and it was good XD

@adie~ scream *huggles bumping head* It's so cute!  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:37 am
User Image
thankies Nanami-chan heart

I don't like watching the anime series of inuyasha but somehow i end up watching the movies. the movies are ok with me. eheheh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:20 pm
heart ...let's go honey... heart

hmm...The FMA game in PSII, they said was not very good...but then, the anime series is great and the movie too...And...Thanks Nanami for the gift, Thank you sooooo much...! I'm wearing it now... 4laugh

@Adie: yeah, Adie, you have the talent for the cute animated headshots...maybe you could make a shop for it...?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Come join the sugar madness...!

heart ...fly away, honey, fly away... heart

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:42 am
@ Adie~ Oh yeah! I love the movies! the anime is really the same over and over but the movies were different I think XD

@ Cat~ Your welcome smile I thought the colors kinda suited you XD I own the first FMA game and it was not very long was my problem. It only took me 1 1/2 days to beat it! Usually games like kingdom hearts I'll play for a couple weeks and beat but FMA... it just wasn't long at all...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:18 am
User Image

That seems to be a new trend lately. stressed So many new games, but you are done with them in no time.

I love Kingdom Hearts. I did not get to play the GBA one though, so the beginning and story of Kingdom Hearts two kinda threw me for a loop. xp

User Image  

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Hestia736

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:07 am
Thanks again Nanami rofl ... I am hunting bugs so I will gather all the flowers I see on the way and give them to you biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:38 pm
@Duke ~ I havent really been playing to many games since the PS3 came out. Plus I realized that if I wait awhile the games will go down in price which for me is good XD

I played the GBA one but I couldnt beat it when I got almost to the end. I went against riku and which i think it was the last time and couldnt beat him. He does this sword thing 3 times and there is no way to block it... if there is I must not have figured it out by now! Anyways he is unbeatable... I even leveled sora untill he wouldnt level anymore.. I still could not beat him!!!!!!!11!!!!!1 mad I heard they are comming out with yet another Kingdom Hearts too!

@Hes ~ Your welcome XD Ok smile do you collect bugs?  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:25 pm
User Image

I wanna play those games too... but we don't have those xd

@ serious~ ehehe already set up a shop in the guild's minishop.

Nanami-chaaan!
eheheh still not enough flowers yet whee

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:02 am
@Nanami: I am not really collecting bugs, but I like catching them. I am going to use them for ink and get me some tattoos biggrin
Now that I know what I can do with the flowers I dubble like catching bugs rofl

Hestia736

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:13 am
@Adie~ scream you are selling those cute head thingies?! I must go and have a looksie!

You dont have these games where your from adie? eek

What are you talking about Adie I can never have enough flowers! XD

@Hes ~ Ok XD the next time you trade me flowers I'll give you all my ink! I have alot rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:41 am
thank you to Sharkworld for donating a ton of flowers! must have needed a truck to get them here XD

Update! One of my flowers has hit the 10 thousand mark 4laugh ! while others have still yet to hit 5000 sad  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Adie05

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:44 am
User Image
Heehee! I mean our family doesn't have that kind of games.
My mom believes that a pc is more than a handful of game resource already.
She would ban it as well if we weren't using it in our biz as well.

mrgreen I did say I'll collect 100 of each first before trading you again. blaugh not all are more than half tho. sweatdrop

and haaai! ehehe! trying to make some moolah in the sides.. xd
OMFG boxes are Eeevil!

User Image  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games