Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

sarru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:17 pm
hi  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:41 pm
hi everyone^.^ my name is jodi
i am 12
i like to sing
i am in my friends band"broken dreams"
my favorite bands are my chemical romance and panic! at the disco  

~shadowz_kenji~

Element_skater_2321

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:55 pm
Hi I am Seth and I am 15 and am looking forward to many opportunities here...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:11 pm
Just call me Synta >.>

Pougar

zero_the_wanderer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:20 pm
Hi, im Zero and im 14, 15 in a few days! woot! I do a lot of things that would be considered normal...and things that wouldn't be considered normal.,..I love comments, donations and friends so please do not hesitate!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:21 pm
Hi. I have no name, and would like to be everybody's friend.  

saroshin kenchi

ViciousPiggy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:17 pm
Hullo

Name: just call me vic, or piggy, or whatever you want

DOB: Feb 15, 1983

Nationality: chinese canadian

Foods I like to eat: Potatoes (hashbrowns, smashed potatoes, french fries); Chocolate (chocolate mousse, chocolate tiramisu cheese cake, Ferrero Rocher chocolate, chocolate ice cream, milk chocolate bars); Chicken (chicken mcnuggets, chicken nuggets, chicken strips, chicken wings, fried chicken, etc); Green Tea and pizza hut hawaiian pizza and that's all I can think of for now

Foods I don't like to eat: congee, onions, wonton noodles

Current Job: University student

What I do in my spare time: Sleep, play video games, play online games, sleep some more, SHOPPING!! EEEKK!! SHOPPING! blaugh

Hobbies on Gaia: Randomly going into people's houses in town, Fishing...though it gets boring sometimes, questing for past event items (halloween items, easter items, anniversary ball items, etc), picking up trash in towns (cuz i like things clean), and catching bugs (cuz i just hate bugs), and organizing the furniture in my small house.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:02 pm
Name: Dark_Xinko
Faveourite Colour: Black and red.
Dislikes: BIG spiders, snobby people, not sure.. sweatdrop
Other Stuff: Nothing really, I donate alot, but I owe someone money and I've got to make a new quest, so, I'll try my best to donate when I can sweatdrop

-Xin Hakai-

OneintheMedaow

3,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:31 pm
hi!!! ^^ my name is Diana!!! and i like to....Sprays whip cream on people 3nodding 3nodding yep yep ^^.
lets see...i am 15 years old...um..my favorite colors are..........blue!! and and and pink!!!
um i like amine, guys heart cats, roses, candy!! and and and!!! WHIP CREAM!!!!!!!! hehe
i hate mean people, spiders gonk ,and all types of creepy stuff...
and um.....yeah....i get bored easily and .......i am very random 3nodding
well...i hope i will make alot of friends here blaugh 4laugh rofl and...thats all =]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:25 am
Name: Amelia, but I dislike that name, so call me Jenna (And PM me if you know where that name is from, or think you do anyways. ninja )
Age: Gah. I despise putting this down because of the way people degrade me for it. I'll post it later when I'm feeling a bit more secure.
Career Hopes: Actress, and unlike most, I SERIOUSLY mean it. Acting classes and all. Yup, look for me in Hollywood people. ^.^
Likes: RPG's for GBA, Writing, Acting, Singing, Anything to do with recieving attention, Drawing, a certain special someone. xd
Dislikes: Just about everything else. Hah. xd (Apologies, I can be somewhat cynical. No, cancel that. I am uberly cynical. xp )

And erm.. Thats all I'm telling. xd

Heh.. ninja  

Jyenna

Dapper Dabbler

witchdoctor_1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:31 am
hello. im don. or ryan. dont matter what you call me. im 20, in the army, and a veteran of iraq. (i have no political opinions at all so dont ask me what i think of the war, etc lol all youll get is i dont support any cause right now) umm, i play guitar, restore muscle cars (have an old camaro myself.) well cant seem to think of much else right now so i guess those who get to know me will find out more  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:34 am
Name: Jeffrey
Nickname: Jeffrey1594
Favorite colors: Black and Dark Red
Likes: Anime, Manga, video games, drawing, sleeping, pizza, orchestra, Social Studies, Bass Guitar, And more.
Dislikes: Headaches, The Flu, sore throat, nasty food, spicy things, boredom, annoying people, with plenty more.
What I'd like to be: Musican (bass in a band with my best friend Drew)  

Jeffrey1594

Demi Couture

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:24 am
Things that should be known about me... Hmm...

I don't like being called 'Gothic' because I'm not. My name doesn't come from me being 'Gothic' it comes from the final boss of one of my favorite video games. So anyways... I'm just here because I'm having trouble saving up the 100k for an Angelic Headband. It's the last item on my quest and I REALLY want a way to get it fast. Talking to people sounds like a good idea, but I don't wanna go into the chatterbox for that. Also I REALLY love video games. That is what I do most of my time that I'm on Gaia and also when I'm away from it. That's pretty much all that there is to me.

Oh, also if you wanna call me by a shorter name than GlassGothX I'd prefer Glassy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:30 am
Call me Cornelia and i'm 17.
I think that's all You need to know ninja  

Aldaraia

Mara_Brightwing

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:15 am
Hi there!

My name is Mara, and I'm probably one of the oldest Gaians at 38 years old. (Yeah, I know...what's an old woman like you doing here?? surprised ) I enjoy collaborative storytelling (AKA RPing), Neopets, 'certain' animes, yaoi, DDR and helping other people. I dislike loud people, obnoxious brats, and whining. (None of you are like that, are you?? sweatdrop ) I am married with three children, ages 16, almost 10 and 8, and I just came to Gaia about two weeks ago.

Anything else you'd like to know? PM me!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games