Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "YCQ" Your Cool Quests
Everette's Octo-quest! The Quest for the Kracken! MULES! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Help Me Save the Octopi?
  Yes!
  No....
  *Backs Away Slowly* Sure...whatever you say!
View Results

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:37 pm
It really is. They weren't that much not long ago were they?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:03 pm
hmm, I dunno, it might have just been a momentary thing.
Anyways. I hope I can get all the items for maybe, uh, 40K each, I could accept that. (except for the Halo and the Moon. you know, the dolls and all)  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:18 pm
Yeah, I'm getting excited that Alruna is down to 120k. I could to that too. I'm worried about the demon cats. I really want them, but the price is ridiculous. I mean, I can suck it up and get the moon and alruna and the halo at those prices....but the demon cats for as much as Kiki?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:58 pm
Time will tell what will happen to these items. I get the feeling, that most people are just selling the Famestar tickets and a lot less people are actually using them. which helps to raise the prices of them, since people would want to make money on the famestars.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:13 pm
Evidently more people are opening now though, since the Moon's have went from only 4-6 listings in the last few days to about 17 listings. So hopefully, they'll keep decreasing. But if the Demon Cats down' I'll have to figure out which one I want.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:20 pm
If the demoncats don't come down, I can accept skipping them. I have, more important Famestar items to get.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:27 pm
I would like one. Though I'm undecided as whether to get the black one (because of the green swirl and love of black cats) or the multi-coloured one simply because there are no other multi-coloured cats except for the Kaya sort.

I shall get the dolls, especially Rubella and those other cheaper ones. But I possibly will get Alruna and Enchanted first-I must have these. Then work on the rest. Hopefully, they'll hold off on new EI releases for a couple of days at least so I can make some major fundage.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:57 pm
I can skip them if need be. But, like you, the dolls are much more important.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:02 pm
Yeah, they're more...versatile. The cats are cute, but not so versatile.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:08 pm
To get all of the dolls excluding darma, lanzer and Locke it will cost 515k at current prices.

EDIT it's 685k. Accidentally left out the dolls that are under "dolls" instead of "doll."  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:24 pm
That's a toughie right now. Maybe the price will drop a decent amount and I'll be able to buy the items next week.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:47 pm
Hopefully, it'll probably take me 2-3 weeks to get them. Plus Mercury, demons, and Nara time not included.  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:54 pm
The mercury Moon is going to be very tricky for anyone to get.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:39 am
Yes, but I believe I can get it if I'm careful. heeh!  

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

hot4urshoelaces

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:51 am
Holy crap 10 cuttles slated to die in 3-4 days with an additional 10 dying within the week....  
"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff