Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Gracious_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:02 pm
bless  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:35 pm
Chief Chaos
Over the murmur of the crowd he hears the song again. The one they used to dance to. The memories are almost enough to overwhelm him. Was it really that long ago? And whatever happened to her anyway? He takes a long pull on the bottle and adds another regret to the long list.

Bena's poor dancing skills caused her to but into a man. Embarassed she turned to apologize to him, but ended up screaming once seeing the three eyed creature that was on his head.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO ARE YOU?!!!!!!"  

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Ben Stokes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:01 pm
*Walks in* Hello, hello. This is Ben Stokes, from Ben Stokes Insurance, has anyone been wounded in a barfight? Because if you want to poke big guys with brass knuckles, I can help you not die of poverty in the aftermath! Thank you, thanks you...heh...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:07 am
*Walks confidently into the bar and over to the bartender*"hi i'll have a martini. Shaken not stirred. Oh and the next rounds on me."  

Malarauko

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Youka-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:13 pm
Youka stumbles into the bar covered in dirt and grass, "Dude, you don't wanna go out there...so...many...cows." She then proptly passes out  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:09 pm
Sugarhighaznman runs in at 29 miles per hour slips on a banana and screams out an order of everything on the list before he hits the ground. "HUZZAH!!! I finally did it! Now ... I need to go to the hospital..." Sugarhighaznman faints. wahmbulance in the distance an ambulance is heard. He is taken by paramedics to the hospital.  

sugarhighaznman

mistress hayden

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:11 pm
*walks in looking about, her fingers twirling in her hair in a nervous habit*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:58 am
*Rootbeerman walks in and looks around room. spots to potetntial dates* "Man i'm dead..." he says" *goes over to bar and says give me the strongest thing yeh got*

Bartender:Hard day?
Rootbeerman:You have no idea sweatdrop
*the door bashes open*
*In comes Dirty Harry* ninja
Rootbeerman:Holy S***
*Rootbeerman jump over counter and reapeers holding big *** sword*
*Dirty Harry pulls out 44 magnum* eek
Rootbeerman:****
*Rootbeerman suddenly takes out a muffin,throws it at HArry and runs*
Everyone else in bar: WTH  

draculi the awesome

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rurouni_Fear

Hygienic Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:25 pm
((i don't think youre supposed to rp for other people lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:40 am
It's Dirty Harry, get him! scream

Legions of autograph seeking fangirls suddenly appear and swarm Dirty Harry. As they pile out into the streets the bar customers return to their conversations.

So Rootbeerman, you're a swordman?  

You Rule Supreme

sugarhighaznman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:10 pm
*Sugarhighaznman walks in the bar with crutches and multitudes of injuries all over*
"Hey bartender, could I have a cup of sugar water? It's not good for my health but I find it tasty. Hey rootbeerman nice sword."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:18 pm
Moo? biggrin  

InuJesse

sasuke194

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:27 am
weep  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:44 am
bacow walks in the bar and orders her favorite drink.. wink *hi!*  

naimanoelle

Neocentric

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:24 am
Neocentric stumbles into the bar limping slightly. He looks around the crowd suspiciously as if trying to spot someone he might know. Once he realizes he knows no one, he limps toward the bar. Without giving any concern as to whether the bartender is busy with another customer or not, he belts "Avast bucko, I be desiring me some rum!!". He waits semi-impatiently for his drink, looking around at all the faces. Once he gets his drink he stumbles over to a table right in the middle of the bar.

He proceeds to sit down slowly while still glaring around the bar. Once he is seated he yet again blurts out another statement "Arrgh!! Who be wanting ta hear 'bout first mate neo's exploits on the seven seas!?". With that he smirks, takes a gulp of his drink, and slams the bottle down on the table.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games