Welcome to Gaia! ::

The New Age Connection

Back to Guilds

A place for intuitive and spiritual readers to connect 

Tags: Psychic, Intuitive, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, Paranormal 

Reply The Connection
Chat Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:00 pm
Yeah, but she never said the spell worked fast either. Good things take time to happen. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:03 pm
Point taken. Though I think I may have seen my true love once.  

han von helson

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:09 pm
Personally. I believe that we have multiple soulmates, some romantic, some sexual, some friendship. And one truemate. It would be unlikely to meet your truemate, but it is possible. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:14 pm
She might have also been from a past life. Though I think i'd lean more towards her being just a soulmate.  

han von helson

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:16 pm
You have to try to remember, even if you do get memories of her from a past life, that this is a different life. Things change, circumstances change, and people change. And just because someone is a soulmate doesn't mean things turned out well in the past with them. Just be careful. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:40 pm
I'll keep that in mind. :3  

han von helson

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:44 pm
I had an encounter with one of my soulmates in the last several months. He turned out to be as big of a douchebag as he was in the past life. Though I didn't remember that bit until recently about the past. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:51 pm
Who was he in your past life?  

han von helson

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:54 pm
He was a traveling musician in the Renaissance age. I was instantly drawn to him in a sexual sort of way. And it scared the crap out of me.

I ended up cheating on Matthew with him, and getting pregnant with his child. Matthew forgave me though, and we raised our son like he was the real father. Scott didn't care about me at all, didn't care what could happen after our affair, didn't care much about his son either.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:03 pm
I figured thats who it was. I read what you had posted about your past lives in another thread.

Edit: Random thought. Could you ask matthew if he knew me in a past life?  

han von helson

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:24 pm
Can you be more specific than that? He hasn't had any lives since before his and my life together during the Renaissance.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:12 pm
The one during the Renaissance. Something about his earlier statement is bugging me. Its like I know something, but can't remember it.  

han von helson

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:29 pm
He says yes, and I have a feeling I might've known you as well back then. Try meditating, and see if you have any memories about it. Then come back and tell me what you found. 3nodding Because if he knew you, then we most likely met at that time too.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:36 pm
i've never had any luck with past life stuffages....  

MrMalignance

Dapper Goat

TwilightNocturne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:40 pm
OMG MAL. THAT AVI IS HORRIFIC. gonk MY EYES. THEY BLEEED.

Hardy har har. Of course, I have such matter of fact spirit guides.

Sophia: They bleed? I don't see any blood.
Matthew: That's because she isn't really bleeding.

Want to talk about it, Mal?  
The Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games