Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Something that's like a mystery (Malice x iiGypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:01 pm
"Who's Katrina?" Fang asked, opening their carriage door for Tori, and threw in her bag.

"Yes, yes, hurry along now." Meiyu chuckled heartily and stretched. After waiting for Kujaku to get in, he, too climbed in, but only after kissing Fang's forehead, "Be good Angel."
To which she responded, "When am I not?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Tori smiled, getting into the carriage and waiting for Fang to get in.
"Katrina is my older cousin," he said with a radiant smile, watching the carriage ahead of them start to move, "She's really nice! She always made cake and stuff for me when I was a kid."

Kujaku climbed in. Hearing Tori's way of describing Katrina, his eyebrow twitched. She was nice, yes, but he hated hearing Tori talk well about anyone that wasn't him or their uncle.  

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:11 pm
"Coolio I can't wait to meet her." Fang giggled, getting in and closing the door, "I love cake." she chirped like a kid, and let her hair down from her bun, sitting forward, so she leant on her knees, she asked, "What's on your mind?" and quirked her head cutely to the side.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:19 pm
Tori looked at Fang and smiled even wider.
"How I can't wait to go to the border!" he said with a smile. Then, slightly out of character for him, he leaned over and lightly grabbed her hair.
"That and the dream I had," he said, smiling at the thought of that little girl.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:22 pm
Fang's eyebrows furrowed in confusion,
"A dream?" she watched his hand with her eyes, but didn't actually move.
She kind of liked it...like when she had been a cat the one night and he was petting her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:30 pm
Tori's eyes went slightly misty as he remembered it. He could see it as he talked about it.
"There was this little girl," he said, twisting her hair around his finger, "And she had light voilet hair and little violet wings. She told me her mom was making Mashed Potatos for dinner. I told her that I would be on time, and she told me to tell her mom. Then I turned around and there was someone who looked like you holding her. She was about to say something, but then I woke up."
He looked at Fang and looked at her hair, feeling that it was still slightly damp.
"I felt like I knew that little girl," he said, wondering if he had a little girl if she would look like that, "Really well."

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:37 pm
Fang looked up at him as he described it, and her face flushed at the first conclusion that came to her mind. "Do you think that you...or I mean, we, or..." she really hoped he got what she was getting to, because she didn't know if she could explain it out loud without looking completely foolish.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:42 pm
Tori nodded, his face turning red.
"Yeah, I think so. I'm not a far-seer though, so I think it was just a dream..." he said with a slight smile, looking at the floor.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:47 pm
"Well, I.." Fang wasn't sure how to word it.
She moved from where she was sitting across from him, to right next to him, "I think it sounds...kinda nice." she smiled warmly, ruffling his hair, and looked deep in though.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:55 pm
Tori looked up at Fang, eyes serious. However, they were warm.
"I've always wanted kids, even if I'm required to if I like it or not," he said, putting a hand lightly on her knee, "I would want to be a good dad. And I wouldn't be all angry like my Father is. He doesn't deserve to be a dad."
He smiled again, a small but bright thing.
"And I think you would be a great mom," he said, bumping her shoulder lightly. He didn't want to say what he had on his mind yet. He wanted to wait just a bit longer before he asked her that question. After they got through this whole ordeal with the border.

Kujaku bit his lip in annoyance. Tori was in love with the girl! He just didn't understand the emotion. He, as Kujaku knew, had never been in love before.
'I hope she gets eaten by whatever thing Uncle is looking for,' he thought maliciously, looking out of the window.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:00 pm
Fang blushed and she chuckled when he bumped her shoulder. "You'd made a great father." She traced her finger tips over the top of his hand and suddenly asked, "Hey Tori?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Tori looked down at the fingers tracing his skin and smiled. She had small hands. They were cute.
When she said his name, he looked back up at her. "What's up?"

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:10 pm
"Kiss me." She smiled at him, letting a few strands of damp hair fall into her face.
After hearing his dream, she had the strong urge to get closer to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:17 pm
Tori smiled and leaned in, letting their lips touch once. Then again, but deeper and more romantic-like. Tori was into the kiss, and he liked the way Fang had said what she had. She had looked beautiful...and just a bit mischevious.
Then one of her hairs started tickling his nose. With an absent movement, he tucked them behind her ear, using the motion as an excuse to hold the back of her head.
Then he broke the kiss and looked at her, smiling like a bad boy.

Kujaku almost threw up. He actually KISSED the girl?! What was wrong with him?! Here Kujaku was, willing to love Tori more than anyone else, and he was KISSING Angel!!!
"I want to hurt her," he muttered aloud, glaring at the floor.

Malice Dreamweaver

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:26 pm
Fang grinned and accepted the kiss gratefully, kissing him back almost hungrilly and let her arms wrap securely around his shoulders.
When he stopped, she leant back just a little, breathing shallowly, and smirked a little, pressing their foreheads together, "I swear, you're getting better with practice....and you were good to start with." she giggled a little, looking between his eyes and his lips.

Meiyu looked up, "What was that, Kujaku-san?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games