Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FearlessMonk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:23 pm
Name: Sarah
Nickname: Sraw, but only from my good friends.
Where: US
Likes: Writing, videogames, music, roleplaying, all sorts of things.
Dislikes: A lot of people.
Favourite music: Ecclectic collection of stuff
Other: I don't know...

Hello.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:34 pm
hmm... divulging secrets about myself...

name: kari
loc: ~seattle, wa
I hang around in C&T (computers and technology) mostly, but I'll browse through ED and ED/S&T, maybe a little Q&A, and I went to the chatterbox once because I felt like smiting someone 3nodding

so I like computers, science, helping people with problems, stuff like that. I like most kinds of music except rap (Eminem is an exception). I watch Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, and Invader Zim ( heart )

Hi everybody!
*in a Dr. Nick kinda way*

edit: some days I post a lot, some days I don't, so watch out ninja  

hikeda

Sweet n Leo

Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:03 pm
Name: Leo
Real Name: I have a thing about personal info on the web. That is I don't tell anyone.
Location: New Zealand. I live in the City that was declared the Suicide Capital of New Zealand by John Cleese for being boring.

I hang out in several places. The Q&A alot, though lately I've been busy. I browse the ED as I find opinions funny, though I never post. I also chatterbox when I want to be illiterate and n00bish. But only there.
I also love the SF because opinions are interesting.

But mainly I live in my minishop, as that is quite busy.

Oh, and anyone calling me White Leo will be killed, chopped up in a box, and then put on sale in the Marketplace.

And you wondered what was in the Magical Boxes ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:10 pm
Hi, I'm Dande_Lion. My friend Cristinue talked me into getting a gaia account and even loaned me some clothes. I was instantly addicted. I grew up in Los Angeles, but I moved to Birmingham, Alabama three years ago.

I was unemployed until today, when I started a bread-and-butter job at Subway.

I like to post in ED because at least people don't say I'm too long-winded there, usually.  

Dande_Lion

BeccaAstro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:40 pm
Name: Becca
I usually hang out in GD and ED because I like to argue. Haha. Just kidding...not.
I usually listen to either musicals (Wicked, Rent, and Beauty and the Beast are my favorites), classical, podcasts, or just pop. I actaully listen to a variety of music, actually.

I read a ton and currently am in the middle of Crime and Punishment (no spoilers please) If anyone has any recomendations, I would be very happy if you told me!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:11 pm
Red Onyx
This is where all new members can come and introduce themselves. If you've been invited, it simply just means that I believe you can contribute with discussion to this guild ^^ I will not invite someone randomely.

If you want, you can start with name/ nickname, age, interests, fav. music/ band, or anything else you can think of.

name:joey
nickname:camp
interests:to numerous to mention
fav. music:anything ska
lesbian trapped in a guy's body doesn't quite discribe it. ninja  

f1v3 f1n63r d3a7h 9unch

612bv3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:14 pm
My real name is Thomas and I'm 17 years old. I live in Alameda, CA and if you don't know where that is, it's an island on the San Francisco Bay. It's actually right across the bay from San Francisco, east from Oakland and a few miles north of San Jose. To tell you the truth this is actually the first guild I'm a member of, so I'm excited. Hello to everybody!

name: Thomas
nickname: TJ, TP, Tom
interests: Urban Planning, Architecture, Urban Development, Government, Social Issues, Economics, Books, Music, Movies
music: I like anything that's good
band: Right now, I'm listening mostly to The Killers, Kanye West & Gorillaz  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:25 pm
Name: Storm, which isn't my real name (yet. I will change it eventually).

Location: northeast Oklahoma, and I wouldn't live anywhere else in the world. heart Well...maybe Ireland, it's pretty. ^^ Or Australia, if my girlfriend wanted me to live closer until she could move away from there, but she'd hafta reeeeeeally want me to in order to convince me. Well, and I'd have to be old enough first, too. oO

Personality: Don't get me started on details or I'll go for a long time, as the information on Location shows. sweatdrop I love helping out my friends, it helps me ease my own burdens by easing theirs. I'm usually laid-back, but if I don't wanna "go with the flow", I'm extremely stubborn. I was born in the sign of Taurus the bull for a reason. wink Insults and such bounce right off me, unless you involve my friends and my girlfriend. That is much more dangerous than insulting me personally. I'm rather absent-minded as well. I hold my pencil in my braid or ponytail so I don't lose it, then forget it's there. oO

Interests: Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu Yu Hakusho, Wolf's Rain, Fruits Basket, anime in general, Redwall, all other Brian Jacques books, The Kiesha'ra, all other Amelia Atwater-Rhodes books, Madeline L'Engle books, Harry Potter, the Inheritance trilogy, reading in general, writing, thinking, daydreaming, music (mostly country, ambient, and Celtic/Irish/etc, like Enya).  

Storm Dewleaf

keimist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:43 pm
Hey everyone. I just joined this guild and it looks really interesting!

My name is Kayla. But you can call me Kei if you want. That's my nickname.

I love Anime/Manga.

Favorites: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Saikano, Cowboy Bebop, Fushigi Yuugi, Love Hina, Rurouni Kenshin, Excel Saga, Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost In the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Samurai Champloo, and Azumanga daioh!!!

I also love to swim and dance. My favorite types of music are techno, R&B, and jazz. I like Chemistry and one day I hope to become a Chemical Engineer.

I've taken 2 years of Spanish. So I'm about 25% fluent.

I'm in my first year of Japanese as well. Dozo Yoroshiku!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:51 pm
Hello everyone, I just joined.

Well, I'm fifteen and live in West Virginia with my parents, two brothers, and one very fat and lazy cat.

My likes include classic rock (i.e- Queen, The Beatles, a little Simon and Garfunkel) and some techno music, video games (I heart Nintendo), and hanging out on the internet. I also like to read, and my favorite book right now would have to be Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.

There's a lot more, but I'm too lazy to type it all out. domokun  

Altae

Monokuro Boo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:53 pm
Greetings everyone. biggrin

My real name is Sari, I'm 19 years old and I live in California.

I'm a receptionist, but when I'm not answering phones, I'm usually shredding paper...lots and lots of paper. I'm currently in school, majoring in Liberal Arts to become a teacher.

In my spare time I like to draw, read (primarily classic literature), play video games (yay for Nintendo!), bake, origami, and discuss on Gaia.

Like to know more about me? Just ask.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:05 pm
Himoru the Silent Death
Hi I am Matt, a sixteen year old from Nebraska. I love swords, rpg games, and hanging out with my friends. That's pretty much all.

*blinkblink*

NEBRASKAN. *points*

Where're you from? I'm currently in Lincoln (though I will be heading home for Spring Break, Fremont area.)  

Novatierrie
Crew

Love At First Bite

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:18 pm
my name is Fae and Im from US, Maine.. I like video games, the flute, animals, anime, and adding people to my death list  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:23 pm
Hi! I'm ToxicPeppermint ((Or Nicole...>.>; )), I'm from the US, California; I like things that lets me talk to other ppl...or just chat with random ppl =P

ToxicPeppermint

Ishetalia

Blessed Mage

7,650 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:34 pm
Name: Angel
About Me: I'm an average 20 year. Eat, sleep, get on the net, hang out with friends, and annoy people. XD I'm unemployed (but hopefully will get a job at a photography store). I enjoy drawing, reading, writing, and working on graphics/my site. Not much more about me ya need to know, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games